EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » How dare they..?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How dare they..?
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted a filthy website to our Egyptian PINK, but these two guys have removed it. How dare they?
Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kkkaaa
Member # 7146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkkaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
filthy????

that no good....

r sam and neal alive ????
i thoguht they were just names of 2 robots...

Posts: 350 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kkkaaa:
r sam and neal alive ????
i thoguht they were just names of 2 robots...

Then the thread Moderators must be where the artificial intelligence of this forum converse with each other

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
I posted a filthy website to our Egyptian PINK, but these two guys have removed it. How dare they?

Ya salama.. what are you doing???

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 11 May 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samia:
[B]
Ya salama.. what are you doing???

I am still alive , Sam, how is the red sea in your side?

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samia:
[B]

I am still alive , Sam, how is the red sea in your side?

Still cool,still hot, still lovin'it!! (For most of the time!!)

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kkkaaa:
[B]filthy????

that no good....

No, KA, it was a good ,filthy link that I posted to Boogy introducing him to 2,135 other koftas in Egypt.

See, I am a good match maker!!

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 13 May 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com