EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » A little help needed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little help needed!
egyptian_prince
Member # 7637

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an egyptian young man and I have a female friend that I have known for a good couple of years now!

The only problem I live in London while she lives in Cairo, Egypt! (It's not a massive problem, but read on!)

Our emotions are growing stronger and I trust her with all my life and so does she, we are a strong and unique couple.

My father passed away a while ago so it proves difficult to get any advice. Both of my parents are egyptian, but they got married here in England, so they don't know the ways of Egypt and marriage.

I just need some help and advice.

I would like to know what is the proper way in Egypt for a marriage.

Now I know there are 3 stages, the first being where the fatha is read, then engagement and finally the marriage. Is that correct? Has it changed?

Can anyone help me please!

I have more questions, but I want to go step by step!

I would appreciate it for your support!

Many thanks!

Mo

Posts: 51 | From: London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com