EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » SAMIA!! HELP!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SAMIA!! HELP!!!!
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe sorry thought this way you will sure see my topic
Well Tigerlilly told me that you work in diving. I will visit Egypt very soon in the beginning of june. And I really wish to dive ..but I wear Hijab..so it would be very diff. Is there a place or is it poss arrange that i can dive without men there??

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
hehe sorry thought this way you will sure see my topic
Well Tigerlilly told me that you work in diving. I will visit Egypt very soon in the beginning of june. And I really wish to dive ..but I wear Hijab..so it would be very diff. Is there a place or is it poss arrange that i can dive without men there??

Ya serendipity... I am a muslima and I am a diving instructor, as you know... On the boat I wear trousers and a t shirt...when I am underwater I wear a full wetsuit.. I don't change in public and I'm never seen in a bikini...
But..unfortunately, the Red sea is full of men.. you will never be anywhere without men! I am as modest as I can be...that's the best I can do!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 22 May 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Samia plz email me the specific info about this...mY email adress is saratalib20@hotmail.com

serendipity, I don't really know what else I can tell you!!
What do you want to know??
Glad to help if I can.. just not sure what you want to know!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh well I just want to know some basic stuff about wich diving places are the best when it comes to diving. and is it possible to arrange something so that i can dive with only a female diver..thank you so much for bothering to answer me

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com