EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » something new, interested, enter...not interested, don't bother urself or me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something new, interested, enter...not interested, don't bother urself or me!
calm storm
Member # 7722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for calm storm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

for those who think its a normal post or i am waiting for an advice or to read a nice reply...then u r wrong!
i got fed up of all the normal n usual ways for finding a man! i am not a desperate girl or a middle aged woman who searches for a man who can marry her n thats it, NO!
i can claim i am not like many girls, some would think i am rude, some would think i am crazy, some would say i am new....the last are welcomed, the others....just hit ur back buttom n let both of us live in peace!

in order not to talk a lot...i'll tell you about myself
sex: u should have noticed FEMALE!
nationality: egyptian
religion: muslim, believe in god and satisfied with it. ( i won't rate it...i am just satisfied with my belief, after all its between me and God, right?! )
why am i bothering u with this post?
said it before, got fed up and want to find a man
sexual interests: heterosexual
comments: i think i am normal, i won't say i am a phenomena or open minded or narrow minded or crazy or nice....etc
only people can judge u, u will never me a fair judge 2 yourself. i am only me!
i live with my family which is typical oriental. i can quarrel with them, fight with them, feel i hate them, feel they are imprisoning me, BUT they are my family and i do love them.

what do i want now?
a man i can live with. i am not talking about relationships and if u seek that, then search in another post.
i prefer a forigner, religion is up to u,but if u think you can talk to me, i must say i care for only one thing, a man who is willing to learn n know about my religion and can open his heart to a new faith.

want to confirm on that, i am not up for any lousy relationship or have time to waste upon a curious jobless freak! if u find urself willing to explore something u never knew before and know the right definition of COMMITMENT, then you are welcome and we can get to know each other better.

Posts: 5 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Good for you young sister. I apploud you. Go and get it. It is your right .

But why a foreigner?

Dina

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calm storm
Member # 7722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for calm storm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you dina
because i have seen the egyptians before and the arabs
if i found someone who could understand the way i think and the way i want to continue my life with, then i wouldn't say i prefer a forigner. but that doesn't exclude a certain nationality, its just a preference.

Posts: 5 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am married to a British man, hard work, believe me.
Soon you will miss your own kind.
Take it from me- Stick with the Egyptians. They got hearts of gold.
Just take your time and choose well.

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 21 May 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think your best bet is someone like my fiance. his parents are egyptian but he was born and raised in australia, so he has the best of both worlds.

good luck

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 21 May 2005).]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
I am married to a British man, hard work, believe me.
Soon you will miss your own kind.
Take it from me- Stick with the Egyptians. They got hearts of gold.
Just take your time and choose well.

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 21 May 2005).]

Don't u think that u are hard work salama...poor man'

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
Don't u think that u are hard work salama...poor man'

pot calling the kettle black

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com