EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egypt mystery or history?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt mystery or history?
lauriejohnston
Member # 7481

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lauriejohnston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pursuing on the same issue I started a while ago.while taking my course emphasizing on the legend of Egypt the mysteries of pharos as well as their lengthy history.
There was some unexplained mysterious discoveries hidden underneath the Egyptian soil.Some scientists found some weird shaped looking skulls that was burried thousands of years ago however it is not known yet why those skulls took that shape.and if it's human or not.

I still think that Egypt is a great country and I wish that everyone has that opportunity I had in seeing for real the world's most ancient ever born civilization.
and how smart they were that some of their mysteries are still unsolved until our day.

Thnx,
Laurie

Posts: 50 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com