EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » to new comer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to new comer
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asalamualykum New comer I guess you can answer my question.I red old posting and find get bussinees visa to egypt for 3 monts and can extend after that for one year is that true did work for Indonesian also who will invited by american who work for US embassy?I need completed information.Thanks.
Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum he_love 21!

Sadly I am not the oracle on all things Egyptian! All I can say about business/ work visa is that you can only get one if you have a job offer, and to come in on a work visa you need the offer letter from your employer to get your visa from the Egyptian Embassy before you arrive. The visa is then extended once you get here by your employer filling in loads of forms and paying for it! I don’t think there would be any difference for people of different nationalities. I think if you come in invited by someone under the Embassy you would probably just get a visitor’s visa. The only other thing I can suggest is phoning the Egyptian Embassy in Jakarta and asking them, or checking out this link: http://www.mfa.gov.eg/Arabic/Consular/Services.aspx?ph=22#Visas

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waalaykum salam New comer thanks for your replies you alway give help for all question.Salam.
-Henny-

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com