EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sharm or Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharm or Hurghada
ambra
Member # 7819

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ambra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helloooo! Can anyone tell what place is better for three girls to spend great vacation in July,Sharm or Hurghada? Is it true that Sharm is much more hotest that Hurghada? Also i need to know where is cheaper and how big is the difference in the prices? Thank you.......
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeeka
Member # 5516

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeeka   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharm is good
Posts: 252 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharm is litle bit hotter..there is not wind,like here in Hurghada..
And it is more expencive..but more beatyfull..and clean.
Hotel areas are nice also here in Hurghada and sea is wonderfull, but city picture is not nice..it is mixed with everything..and so much half made buildings..
Here u can see more local life..

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharm hands down
Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without question Sharm. There is little temperature difference, both are very hot in July and Sharm does also have stong sea breezes nearly all the time. You have the best of both worlds with an authentic market town and an upmarket very tasteful tourist town. Behind Sharm there is a mountainous desert with many activities going on. Beaches and sea life are wonderful.
Sharm is more expensive but much cleaner.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Laura
Member # 7766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umm Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like Costa Del Sol.... choose Sharm.
If you like chaos and noise.... choose Hurghada!
Hurghada is also considerably cheaper.... Both have beautiful sea!
I live in Hurghada

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seven
Member # 6883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurghada, go in Hurghada, it is more beautiful that Sharm.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambra
Member # 7819

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ambra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for helping me! Really i can see that both places are AMAZING.... So if i go one week to visit Sharm is it posible to go another week to visit Hurghada and than back in Sharm again.I need someone to explain me witch is the best way to go from Sharm in Hurghada and than back in Sharm again? Thank you all of you.........
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for puppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is ferry between sharm and hurgahada.it is fast way,just 1.5h.
Cost about 450 egp return tickets.
It goes from morning from hurghada to sharm,and from sharm to hurghada it is always at night..
It goes every mon,tue,thu,fri,sat.
But,if it is too windy...it doesnt go..
So,it is better,that u dont leave ur trip to hurgahada very late..so u dont get problem,if u stuck here few days more

Posts: 263 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by puppy:

It goes every mon,tue,thu,fri,sat.
But,if it is too windy...it doesnt go..
So,it is better,that u dont leave ur trip to hurgahada very late..so u dont get problem,if u stuck here few days more

Puppy my friend, I have just found out it now goes only on saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday... not Friday

I've just booked it to get a flight home from Sharm, so I hope it isnt too windy!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
samia, thanks from new information..
I hope good luck for u, and have a nice vacation

ambra
Member # 7819

Rate Member
Thank you for your information but i it ferry the only way to get in Hurghada? Is there some airplane,bus... anyrthing else? I feel sick whan im traveling with ship. By the way is 450Egp = 63Euro?
tarekhe
Member # 7908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarekhe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hurghada is very good but Sharm is very expinsive

for more information

info@hourastours.com
www.hourastours.com

or +20123215691

yours
Tarek

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambra
Member # 7819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ambra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tarek! Im really curious how you mean much more expensive? How i know in Egypt is much more cheaper than here so do you want to say that Sharm have Europian prices or just small differency than Hurghada?
puppy
Member # 6116

Member Rated:
There is also flight from sharm to hurghada..but i dont know their timetable..or prices..sorry.
And i guess there is also buss, but it will be looong way...at least 10h with buss..

I thinks it is better,that u stay in one place...anyway they are similar..tourist cities..
If u want to come to hurghada,u can also stay in el gouna,it is place like sharm..very clean and nice, but small "city". it is 25km from hurghada. and there is very good buss connection between ...

Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
puppy, Egyptair don't operate their 2x weekly Hurghada-Sharm El Sheikh flights anymore.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarekhe
Member # 7908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarekhe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have too boat 4 time in the week between Sharm to Hurghada and abou 250 LE per persone

if you want more information give me your email and i will send to you the time table to you

yours

Eng. Tarek El Riashy
Houras Tours IT
info@hourastours.com www.hourastours.com
telefax : +20 65 3443020
mobile : +20 12 3215691

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com