EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Camel Rides in Hurghada?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Camel Rides in Hurghada?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

My son will turn five while we are on the holidays and wants so much to ride on a camel for the first time. So I promised him I will find one he can hop on to.

Does anyone knows of a place where we can fulfill his dream?

I know you can ride horses and camels at the Giza pyramids in Cairo but its too long of a way.

So any camels located in Hurghada???????

Thanks so much for your input.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

My son will turn five while we are on the holidays and wants so much to ride on a camel for the first time. So I promised him I will find one he can hop on to.

Does anyone knows of a place where we can fulfill his dream?

I know you can ride horses and camels at the Giza pyramids in Cairo but its too long of a way.

So any camels located in Hurghada???????

Thanks so much for your input.

Tiger... loads of hotels have camel rides on the beach... The ones I know of are Regina Style, Seagull, and some more. The jeep safaris to the bedouin villages also have camel rides.. but it's a fairly expensive trip to book from a tour rep....maybe also a bit too bouncy for a 5 year old!
Let me know when you're coming and what hotel you're in.... maybe you can meet some Hurghada girls, and we can organise your camel rides and stuff, if you want!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as my friend samia said... almost every hotel has his "own" camel - so no worries for that

hope to meet you than.....

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Tiger... loads of hotels have camel rides on the beach... The ones I know of are Regina Style, Seagull, and some more. The jeep safaris to the bedouin villages also have camel rides.. but it's a fairly expensive trip to book from a tour rep....maybe also a bit too bouncy for a 5 year old!
Let me know when you're coming and what hotel you're in.... maybe you can meet some Hurghada girls, and we can organise your camel rides and stuff, if you want!!!

Thanks, Samia , I will definitely try the Seagull hotel anyway I want to check it out from the inside.

My son is going to be very happy. I will not hop on one...... I did it once back in '94 shortly I arrived in Egypt and I will never do it again! What an traumatic experience for me (but remember I am even scared to drive a car)!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com