EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » dahab

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dahab
jeroentje
Member # 7744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeroentje     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,can anyone give me some info who is dahab to have a holiday,where to stay,what there is to do?
I wanna go there for at least a week.

Posts: 2 | From: the netherlands | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marcus100
Member # 7841

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for marcus100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dahab these days has grown for sure and everything you want you can do in dahab.
snorkeling,diving,deserttrips by camel,jeep,going out,restaurants,relaxing.
besides this dahab is beautifull and relaxing.
in dahab are all kinds off places to stay,from big hotels to camps.
personaly I liked the alaska camp while I was in dahab.
it is a nice place near to the beach and they have any kind off accomodation and you can do from there all kind off trips.
also there is a diving center inside the camp.
there is a friendly atmosphere and personel.
you can get info at their website. www.dahabescape.com

Posts: 3 | From: netherlands | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've stayed at a camp called bishbishi, and i recommend it for anyone who's going to dahab. It was clean, friendly, and receptionists were helpful& friendly.
http://www.bishbishi.com/

It cost 35le for a room without a bathroom(there r a bunch of them few metres outside the room), and 60le for one with a bathroom.
Juts across bishbishi lies the beach(one minute away), u can snorkel, dive, take trips arranged by them, to st. catherine(50le p/person)-one day trip,2hrs to get there, or the Blue Hole(25le p/person), which has a lot to see if u dive. Lots of safari/desert trips. U will definitely fall in love with dahab..its the perfect place to chill out. Only thing is, its not the place for nightlife lovers!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com