EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » A woman who travels solo in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A woman who travels solo in Cairo
annamanio
Member # 7864

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for annamanio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always travel by myself... I am Asian American and I recently went to India and Japan alone.. and Europe. Out of all India was very difficult to travel alone, but I appreciated it a lot, despite the struggle. I have always wanted to go to Egypt, but I just wanted to know if it would be an unreasonable adventure. Is it going to be safe if I am not with a man.. or even solo with no one else? Or will I be harrassed constantly just for being a woman on my own?
Posts: 1 | From: New Yor, NY usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are welcome
all the time you will find women alone from every where around you
my advice for you as Egyptian female just be modest in clothes so important for Egyptian and not Egyptian female
and have a nice time travel

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Essam_elbadry
Member # 5817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Essam_elbadry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello . friend. !!!!
you are welcome any time to our country Egypt
Our country thanks god safe for any person want to travel alone also you will find any kind of helpful from the Egytpain people from North to South .
and have a nice time travel in Egypt
Essam Elbadry
essam_elbadry@hotmail.com
essam_elbadry@link.net

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Essam_elbadry
Member # 5817

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Essam_elbadry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Geneva
Thank you very much for your Words about EGyptian Mens , it is kindlly from your tender soul .
Thanks
Essam ELbadry
essam_elbadry@hotmail.com
essam_elbadry@link.net

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annamanio:
I always travel by myself... I am Asian American and I recently went to India and Japan alone.. and Europe. Out of all India was very difficult to travel alone, but I appreciated it a lot, despite the struggle. I have always wanted to go to Egypt, but I just wanted to know if it would be an unreasonable adventure. Is it going to be safe if I am not with a man.. or even solo with no one else? Or will I be harrassed constantly just for being a woman on my own?

Hi, I believe the harrassment issue will be similar to India. But you will not be unsafe as a tourist, many more crimes happening in India.

You are one brave woman let me tell you . I decided to go and live by myself in Egypt but you are travelling the world all by yourself. Please be careful and good luck!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's no big deal.. if you remember you are in a muslim country and dress and behave respectfully... you will find people very helpful and friendly!! I came here many times alone before I decided to settle here.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Geneva:
. Hell, if you are nice enough, you may even get laid! I tell you, Egyptian men are greattttttttttttttttttttttttt lovers.

Geneva.... this is the kind of comment that gives Egyptian men a very negative view of European women.
If you want to screw around its up to you,, but...
Please do not drag us all down to your level!!!
Despite your other posting, I still don't believe you're for real.... You're probably an Egyptian man!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 04 June 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogue
Member # 7858

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to luxor one week all alone and I must say...dont wear too sexy clothes.

And btw the egyptian men are very good kisser...not sure about the bed part...as I am not up for a one night stand.

I would like to live there for a while, but I am not sure about work,jobs, prices of appartments etc..

Posts: 6 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Samia shove it up your ass bitch. And I am not European, I am an American. And I could frankly care less what you or anyone else think of me. Anyway, Egyptian men think less of you because some European women are so quick to pay for gigolos, as if any hot Egyptian man wants to be with some wrinkled old prune without proper compensation! I bet you are an old cow too.

Geneva

Wow, wow, question here is who is the b****. You are one fake member with questionable topics.

And by the way hope you are charging for spreading your legs. Sleep tight - and not alone. Make money, yalla!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annamanio, sorry that your simple topic turns out like that - but its very usual here on ES.

Anyway have a wonderful trip inside Egypt. If you have other questions, need more information please feel free to post.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Tigerlilly you are just some old, bitter used-up bitch with a shriveled up koos.

Well, I am sure you don't want to end up like me, do you????????

medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Geneva and all ladies,
Please gave up this issue.
Any one of you wanna spent a fun and romantic time with a gentleman ,romantic and sexy egyptian man please contact me pretty and sexy girls are welcome for a night spend i wanna f*** you all bitches.

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 05 June 2005).]

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 05 June 2005).]

[This message has been edited by medo70 (edited 14 June 2005).]

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's happend here !!!

Khalid http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by khalid_2002:
What's happend here !!!

Khalid http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Khalid.... don't even ask!! But the moderators ahve been notified!!

tarekhe
Member # 7908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarekhe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi am Tarek working in Hurghada in Amenophies tours and i will offer to you the best way to have a happy time in Hurghada Egypt ,,

contact me at :
www.hourastours.com

email
info@hourastours.com

privet email
tarekhe@yahoo.com

privet mobile
+20123215691

Tarek

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I am very stressed to day and really irritated, this topic made me laugh sooooo much. Geneva man you knocked me out! your hilarious! samia dont bother with her...she is just twisted, and all that she seems to live by is the three letter word, S E X. congrats girl geneva you have reached the bottom of human respect! enjoy!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I can agree with the comments here, I too have traveled alone all over Egypt and your safe here as anywhere in the world. I have never felt threatened at anytime people are warm and caring. Just remember its a muslim country and dress and behave respectfully. As a woman alone you may get a little hassle off some egyptian guys all wanting to help you, be your friend even marry you - just be firm.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antivillain
Member # 5359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antivillain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia hit the head of that nail!

[This message has been edited by antivillain (edited 11 June 2005).]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Samia shove it!. I bet you are an old cow too.

Geneva

[This message has been edited by Geneva (edited 05 June 2005).]

Ya, maybe I'm an old cow... But I'm not a cheap trailer trash sharmouta that will get a sexually transmitted diseases from f*cking around!!!

Enjoy!!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ya, maybe I'm an old cow... But I'm not a cheap trailer trash sharmouta that will get a sexually transmitted diseases from f*cking around!!!

Enjoy!!!

I never really got it..what does sharmouta mean

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Serendipity

This word means whore,That is enought my dear

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Samia,

Omak zanya fee erd

heheh meen eli ma7faezk el kelmeten dol ya habla?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Geneva.... please feel free to say whatever you want about me in Arabic... I have no idea what it means, and I have no intention to find out!!!
Have fun!!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Samia I dont know what it means too Not good in arabic knowledge in cursing
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it means your mother is having sex with a monkey. she's an idiot. she probably memorized it off one of those jerks she's sleeping with.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
she probably memorized it off one of those jerks she's sleeping with.

........ HE's sleeping with. Remember, Geneva is not a woman, oh maybe transsexual!

Bibo5110
Member # 7989

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bibo5110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Come and join us here hon. I am here alone and am having the time of my life. I too have traveled abroad alone and to be honest Cairo is as safe, if not safer, than any foreign city I have traveled to. Hell, if you are nice enough, you may even get laid! I tell you, Egyptian men are greattttttttttttttttttttttttt lovers.

Hi Geneva :

Don't Know why this interest that egyptian men will **** any americam or europian women . to be frank ....it will depend on the situation and what is the occasion .Some women may ask for it .. and it depend on the woman itself ...she want to get laid or not ... i know that some men r looking for it ...but we r not all bad ... thanks

Posts: 2 | From: egypt, manly Luxor | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bibo5110
Member # 7989

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bibo5110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Enjoy!!!

Why all this nice words ????????

Posts: 2 | From: egypt, manly Luxor | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bibo5110:
Why all this nice words ????????

Bibo I see that you are new here, dont bother with Geneva she has no respect for herself or others.

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol,u r funny people,and ur going down
Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bibo, shove it up your ass.

HAHA Geneva are you a bit defensive? If you put yourself out there like you did, you're going to get backlash. What did you expect?

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
HAHA Geneva are you a bit defensive? If you put yourself out there like you did, you're going to get backlash. What did you expect?

Some more offers, maybe???

Koks2005
Member # 8001

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Koks2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all friends,
I wanna say that I m new here and i am very excited about sharing idea with huge number of people.I have read all the previous posts,have the following notes,a woman wanted to come to Egypt and was asking our opinion and of course she is welcomed,Egypt is a very safe country.
thanks for all the people who supported her.
now the posts are turning towards Geneva.forget about Geneva people,let her speak as much as she wants,she is kinda sick and i will pray for her to be helped by God.
if the woman who wants to come to egypt is still reading these posts,please be sure that you are very welcomed and safe here,any peron in the whole world will be respected if he respects himself,and i bet you do.thank you all,bye for now

Posts: 14 | From: egypt,giza | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memo2000
Member # 3996

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memo2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Dear
Egypt is very safe country . everybody will welcome you weather you are alone or with somebody .
Thanks http://www.halim-hosting.com

[This message has been edited by halim (edited 15 June 2005).]

Posts: 271 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liono123
Member # 7959

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liono123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You are all just miserable, boring, old bitches.

Geneva bring your young and supple self here..
come to papa ;> )

Posts: 29 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
You are all just miserable, boring, old bitches.

And you are a wonderful warm person... a benefit to men everywhere!!!

massage148
Member # 8035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for massage148   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,, egypt is same as any country,, you can be safe 100%,, you do not need anybody.. just you have to know where you want to go,, what you want to visit,, so, you have your program..
Posts: 18 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt247tours
Member # 8067

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt247tours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dears,

Visit Egypt with only $ 345 Package 8 Days/ 7 Nights
including 5* Hotel & 5* Nile Cruise , 11 buffet meals, Sightseeing, Transportation, Egyptologist & entrance fees.

Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx, camel ride, Cairo Museum, Coptic Cairo old churches & Synagogue
Nile Cruise, Luxor, Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo - including sightseeing and all transfers

A unique experience specially arranged by one of the leading travel agents to fit your budget , taste & Expectations.
No Tricks .... No hidden cost. So Don't miss it.
For further information or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sales@futuregrouptravel.com
Egypt247tours@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaan
Member # 8111

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Imaan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And you are a wonderful warm person... a benefit to men everywhere!!!

Samia u go girl

Posts: 21 | From: Oslo, Norway | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaan
Member # 8111

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Imaan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Koks2005:

now the posts are turning towards Geneva.forget about Geneva people,let her speak as much as she wants,she is kinda sick and i will pray for her to be helped by God.

LOLsssss hihihi
I will 2... Poor woman!

Posts: 21 | From: Oslo, Norway | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most western women are so cheap. They degrade themselves at every given opportunity. I don't understand how they can enjoy being seen as mere sex objects.

Have some self-respect and keep your legs closed you nasty whores. Stop giving it up to every Tom, Adam and even Ali (if he's immoral enough to have you). Sexual liberation my foot!

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG18:
Most western women are so cheap. They degrade themselves at every given opportunity. I don't understand how they can enjoy being seen as mere sex objects.

Have some self-respect and keep your legs closed you nasty whores. Stop giving it up to every Tom, Adam and even Ali (if he's immoral enough to have you). Sexual liberation my foot!

You're obviously an expert???
Get this.... MOST Western women are not....a few give the others a bad name!!
Very few are like the old sharmouta geneva!!!
Or.... Are we also going on the assumption that MOST Egyptian men are gigolos???
Because.... for every sharmouta... there is many a man willing to use her!!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 03 July 2005).]

frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for frienda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on your age. If your over 30 there is'nt any worries about being harrassed. However if you are in your 20's AND attractive, you will get harrassed tremendously. Read the other egy boards to get a sampling of what some foreign women have to tolerate on a daily basis. When they mean dress conservatively they mean only show your face and hands...that's it. Wear very loose fitting clothing in neutral colours to not attract attention. The fact that you're Asian, you are going to stand out anyway, so try wearing a hijab. This country is well known for it's intense harrassment issue, it's even listed on the US government travel web page under warnings. Many women including I shortened our stay because of how intense it was. Be very careful and try to stay in touristy areas!

quote:
Originally posted by annamanio:

Posts: 87 | From: cleveland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Or.... Are we also going on the assumption that MOST Egyptian men are gigolos???

An expert? No I wouldn't say so dearie.

Most western women ARE whores. Not all-but most of them. That's just common knowledege.
Girls in the west lose their virginities at 12. Ewwwwwwwww

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
quote:

An expert? No I wouldn't say that dearie.
I'm not a man or a sharmuto (for your information). I know that chastity does not mean a lot in the West; that's why girls are becoming mothers at 11.

Maybe you are quite decent, but most of your western sisters are whores. It's common knowledge.

MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
quote:

An expert? No I don't think so. I'm not a man or a sharmuto, so I wouldn't call myself an expert.

You may be a decent western woman but most of you western sisters are whores. It's common knowlege that chastity doesn't mean a lot where you are from. Your country's motto is: get drunk and get laid by someone you've met for the first time in a bar.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG18:
An expert? No I wouldn't say so dearie.

Most western women ARE whores. Not all-but most of them. That's just common knowledege.
Girls in the west lose their virginities at 12. Ewwwwwwwww

DO THEY????? This is fact??? maybe you are reading too many trashy magazines!!!
GET REAL!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com