EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Make Money Today!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Make Money Today!!!!
edfay
Member # 7876

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for edfay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW TO MAKE THOUSANDS, PROVIDING YOU ARE HONEST, HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND 5 DOLLARS, A

COUPLE OF QUID OR A FEW FRANCS. Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100% legal, as

stated by
the U.S. and Autralian Post Office (1-800-725-2161). Keep a copy of these steps and whenever you need make

cash, bank, moola, greenbacks, dosh, or bread etc. you can do this again and again. A little

while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
are now, and I came across an article similar to this, that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, “Yeah, right, this must be a scam”, but like most of us,

I was curious, so I kept reading. I am a very dubious person, usually. Anyway, it said that

you have to send $1.00 to each of the following names on the list, stated in this article

using Paypal (our new form of transferring money safely and securely). Now honestly, what is

six dollars, especially out of a Paypal account? In exchange, you will make thousands in the

first few months. You then place your own name and email address (the email you use

registered for Pay pal transfers) in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in

at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups). No catch, that was it. So

after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I sent

out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I

started to get money in my account! It amounted to $25.00 for the first week. I figured that

was it and would end soon, but the $$$ just kept coming in. By the end of the second week I

had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week, I had over $11080.00 and it was still

growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still

coming in rapidly. Others in the first 4 weeks have made as much as $45,000.00. The reason

for success has to do with how honest an individual is who receives it and how motivated

they are. It's certainly worth $6.00 and the few minutes to send it out. This program WORKS.

All you have to do is try it, and spend a few dollars (six exactly). You could find six

dollars lying around the house. There is very little to lose, and everything to gain. This

could change your life, get you out of debt, change your credit, give you a vacation or just

be a more charitable person, whatever it is you want, do this, give it a bit of time and see

what happens!! IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; It is not indecent nor is it illegal: and

at virtually no risk you will find it really works! Follow the instructions carefully and

you will reap great dividends. AGAIN PLEASE NOTE: Follow these instructions exactly as

outlined and twenty thousand or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. SUGGESTION: (The four

step approach)
Read this entire message carefully! Print it out or download it, hang on to it, whatever you

do, you can then refer to this whenever you need. Hopefully sooner, then later. If you want

to start making serious money and build an email/address empire, which you can do very

quickly at the same time, then this is for you!!! Just follow the 4 basic steps below to

make thousands in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends on how many postings of

this letter you put in message boards, and if the instructions are adhered to. If people are

honest in their approach to the guidelines it does work. Here’s how it works: When you post

200 messages all over the Internet, using bulletin boards, news groups etc. it is estimated

that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those 15 will Post 200

Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and

3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 759,375 people

send you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you

could have received $813,615.00. Note: Lets say even 1 person out of 200 tries this program,

you are still going to make 50,000 dollars in
anywhere from 1 month to 6 months max!!!!
SO SAVE THIS MESSAGE NOW IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN CHANGING YOUR LIFE!!!
And go to the instructions below to get started immediately. You must
send out 6 dollars to the people on the letter before putting your name in the 6th spot, or

else those 6 people will not add you to their list, therefore you will not make any money,

and everybody loses. If an email doesn’t work on pay pal then that means that person was

taken off the list and move on to the next one. INSTRUCTIONS: STEP 1. Take a few minutes to

set up an account with Paypal. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list

using
Pay pal, (http://www.paypal.com) the internet’s most trusted banking and money transfer

system. Two things you need to remember, as they are very important. Use the same email

address as your user name in the list below, that way people can send money to your account.

In the comment section type "Please add me to your list". This verifies you are seeking a

service and providing payment for it. Here are the emails that you will transfer the money

to:
#1) srjones@dodo.com.au
#2) nick@rosetennis.com
#3) juicez5885@hotmail.com
#4) amyruchenge@yahoo.co.uk
#5) mystify1@frazmtn.com
#6) edfay@the-police.com
STEP 2. Now Copy this letter. All you have to do is save this whole article
along with instructions, etc in a word file/note pad on your computer, you are going to make

one more change to it in step #3. Change anything you need to, the next time you do this,

such as your personal revenue, in how many weeks etc. but try to keep as much as possible to

the original format. To recap, you have sent to the above 6 individual email addresses, a

dollar each to and have asked for your name to be included. The money must be sent to each

person, there are no shortcuts with this system, otherwise it won’t work. With Paypal you

don’t have to be verified or preferred to transfer and receive money, so you will lose no

money through transfers.
STEP 3. After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the
names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place
your name in the #6 position. Then save it.
STEP 4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board,
Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along
those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this
message at lease 200 times, to as many unique message boards as you
can, or more. The more times you post this at a unique board, the more
money you will make. The more copies you send the better the results. There are thousands of

message boards; click on them one by one and each will have the option, “post a new

message”.. You want to post a minimum of 200 to really see the money roll in. Finally, pay

attention to detail; make sure you have all the addresses correct. Keep a copy of this

letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with

the addresses you receive with each dollar, and then start your name at the bottom. It will

work better the second time. NOTE: This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section

1302 of the U.S. Postal & lottery laws). If you come across other lists, stick to this one

first, you can use other names in your next posting, or as a back up if you get faulty email

addresses.
P.S. There is no possible way to cheat this program. If you do not
follow the instructions exactly, you will not make any money,
GUARANTEED.

Posts: 3 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com