EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Want to make new friends !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to make new friends !
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great mix of people from all over the world here.I'm new here and like to have new friends.I'm an Egyptian guy from Cairo. email me here or join me on messenger. will wait from you all.
analoveenta@hotmail.com

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks alot for welcoming me, and wish to hear from you. By the way, your nick is very artistic write to me.

bye

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello welcome to you!!
henyf3588@yahoo.com.

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first mail I got was from a homo !! I'm an ordinary male, please put this in mind when anyone emails me.

tarekhe
Member # 7908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarekhe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to have new friends too

this is my email tarekhe@yahoo.com

and if you want to see my photo go to my home page
www.negrsco.8k.com

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liono123
Member # 7959

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for liono123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
The first mail I got was from a homo !! I'm an ordinary male, please put this in mind when anyone emails me.

Now that is scary salamh not ghosts .. they just go right through you!

Posts: 29 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
New
Member # 8081

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for New   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!!!
want to make new friends?
I found new forum... there aren't a lot of users yet, but isn't in fun to be one of the pioneers? let's start making friends together...
don't look at small spot on the map... look at whole map...
I'm looking for meeting you on www.freedom-vip.com (go to forum, register and let people know you. also you can mark you location on the map, it's on the main page)... well, I hope, I'll see ya'll later!!! b[A]i

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL!!!!!
maybe something to do with your anal-love e-mail address??????

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 21 June 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
LOL!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 21 June 2005).]

I thought so too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Samia, you naughty girl. I didn't even notice it

But I think he actually means ana-love-enta. I guess that could still attract gays coz of the 'enta'.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaan
Member # 8111

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Imaan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samia:
[B] LOL!!!!!

Imaan www.saffroncity.tk

Posts: 21 | From: Oslo, Norway | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now the old miserable Samia makes fun of me..ok I won't go down to her mean level of thinking. And to those who doubt the nick because the word enta, I say to those ignorants that in all the arabic songs the male singer speaks to his beloved girl using the word enta.

When criticism comes from an ignorant person it becomes soo funny.

loopyloo
Member # 8247

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for loopyloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAREKHE
your picture is very handsome..i bet you get all pretty girls after you...aha if only i was 20yrs younger lol

Posts: 1 | From: uk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now the old miserable Samia makes fun of me..ok I won't go down to her mean level of thinking. And to those who doubt the nick because the word enta, I say to those ignorants that in all the arabic songs the male singer speaks to his beloved girl using the word enta.

When criticism comes from an ignorant person it becomes soo funny.

Chill. Samia is not mean and can be a great friend. Try her. Your email is genuine but also unwillingly provocative, that's all.

Ps. And yes, we do know about this 'enta' thing. Ya enta ya gameel.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com