EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » cosmetic surgery in cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cosmetic surgery in cairo
chami
Member # 6572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was thinking of getting my eyes done in cairo.anyone know of good surgeon and very clean hospital.have seen advertisments on the net but would love to hear of anyone with first hand info,plus costs. thankyou.
Posts: 32 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100% go to Dr. Hisham El Minawi in Zamalek. He has done some work for me and friends and we are all very pleased. He is not one of the hatchet doctors that Cairo seems to have all over.

Tell him you got the name from Debbie.

738-4241 735-0643 735-0623
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf4uook
Member # 8017

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf4uook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I can help you with a good cosmotic surgeon and a very goog hospital, but we can discuss this through email first. If you need my help contact me at ashraf4uook@hotmail.com

Posts: 25 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com