EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Clubhotel Sindbad Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clubhotel Sindbad Hurghada
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.
Does somebody have experience about the Clubhotel Sindbad in Hurghada? Can give me someone the email-address of this hotel?
And does anyone know, if this hotel can be booked from denmark?
Best regards and thanks
Shari

Posts: 18 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shari,

you can book the hotel under www.lastminute-express.de but I wouldn't recommend it. I have been there in '02 and wasn't happy even before in turned into an all-inclusive hotel. I only like the location because many stores, restaurants and other big hotels are very near by.
http://www.lastminute-express.de/lm/Sindbad-Hurghada-Hurghada.php

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi shari,

i agree what tiger is saying about this hotel - although they have been renovating it recently, it's still not really supernice..
if you book it, take care that you book the one at the beach - they made an extension and you will have to cross the road and have a ten minutes walk to the beach.....

have fun in hurghada and enjoy your time

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shari
Member # 7060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your answers and advices.
It's a pity - I get no flight next time to Hurghada, but I plan to come back to Egypt maybe september/october.
Can anyone give me advice of real nice and good hotel?
Best regards and thank you.
Shari

Posts: 18 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarekhe
Member # 7908

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarekhe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.hourastours.com

info@hourastours.com

Posts: 18 | From: Hurghada, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com