EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Visiting UAE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Visiting UAE
Eva_gamma
Member # 7979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eva_gamma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am woman from Europe. If I will travel to Dubai what I should take in my mind?
Posts: 2 | From: Lithuania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eva_gamma:
I am woman from Europe. If I will travel to Dubai what I should take in my mind?

Lots of money.... and go during the shopping festival!!! cool!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eva_gamma:
[B]I am woman from Europe. If I will travel to Dubai what I should take in my mind

Buy gold, plenty of it..

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To stay sane! It's outta control there-word has it Dubai is the next new york! Only wilder.. See all the malls there, the skyscraper hotels and buildings- last one done recently was 150 floors-the tallest in the WORLD-it beat the one in thailand, which was 140 floors! And dubai media city.
Don't worry, u can wear whatever u want there, its nothing like egypt or saudi. Europeans r all overt the place. Don't forget to buy all your favorite electronics! U will never find them cheaper anywhere else..

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/United_Arab_Emirates/Dubai/Dubai-1857296/TravelGuide-Dubai.html

Have fun on your trip!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eva I am sure you will have a good time there, but its rather expensive though, been there myself for about 5 times now.
The things that you should buy is mostly electronics, its very cheap there compared to the rest of this world (not cheaper than japan though). Gold is cheap too but be sure to have 22 or 23karat gold, since sometimes they give you the 18 for the same price as 22 and if so, its better quality to have the 22. And they have also very VERY nice pearls. and cheap also. if you want to check this out you should go to bur dubai, if you want to check the malls, go specially to Deira city centre (took me a week to finish it all) and of course another mall called Burjuman. if you fancy beaches and stuff like that, go check Jumeira beach, REALLY LOVELY. You can even get to dive there or try those banana rides. If you fancy gold you should actually go to sharjah (cheaper than dubai and only 5 minutes away) tell the taxi driver you want to go to the islamic centre (or i think they call it now the centre market) there you will find two buildings, one containing mostly of gold and persian, afghanian carpets. The other building contains of clothes (traditional arabic clothes) and some lovely cashmere shawls. Ok I think thats enough for now, if you want any more info just email me and i am glad to give you info or if you need any help when you are there.

have fun girl you will sure love it there!

Oh one more thing, if you want to try something really fun, tell the taxi driver you want to go to burjuman mall, on your way there you will see a big bridge (beside the funpark) you will see waterscooters tell the taxi driver to take you there. It costs 100 DH for one hour drive. he will tell you it costs more but its actually less then 100 DH.

so girls if you ever go to dubai, just ask the dubai expert

enjoy, and if any questions i am willing to help.

wish you the best,
Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Oh btw, my email is ghostorchid20@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 13 June 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eva_gamma
Member # 7979

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Eva_gamma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for advices
Posts: 2 | From: Lithuania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com