EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Hotels in Luxor-book there or in the uk ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hotels in Luxor-book there or in the uk ???
matthewdavidprice
Member # 7980

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthewdavidprice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am new to this forum so any help would be welcome
I first visited Luxor, on a school trip when I was 15, and fell in love,I Visit Luxor twich a year now, Once in the summer, amd then again in the winter, when it cools down a bit.Just a quick question ????

I have booked my holiday this year through Thomsons in the uk-week commencing the 13th July, in the St Josephs Hotel. I only paid £198 for the week and was well chuffed with the price, and for a treat I have booked to stay in more hotels whilset in luxor, I have booked into Pyramisa isis for 1 night for 2 people for £24 per night and then Hotel Jolie Ville Mövenpick for `1 night for two people at £40 p4r night, however although this seem really cheap compared to UK prices, If I had booked this directly with the hotel, would I have got a much better price.

I have also read from this forum that the Hotel Jolie Ville Mövenpick are undergoing refurblishment work during the times that I am here, I havre contacted my travel company, who have said that they dont know?????? Does anyone else know the answer

Many Thanks in advance Matthew

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt247tours
Member # 8067

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt247tours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Visit Egypt this Summer with only $ 345 (5*Hotel/5*Cruise) for 8 days visiting Cairo/ Luxor/ Aswan including sightseeing, meals , transportation

Dear, Hope you are fine.

I'm a new member in Egypt Search forum & I will be grateful if you could have a look on this Package which includes 5* Hotel & 5* Nile Cruise , meals, Sightseeing & Transportation.

This Trip to Egypt for 8 Days,7 Nights arranged by a leading travel agent ,with only $ 345 . A unique experience with new rate that can never be missed. No Tricks .... No hidden cost. So Don't miss it.

for more information , pls do not hesitate to contact me. egypt247tours@yahoo.com or sales@futuregrouptravel.com

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MARKHAM05
Member # 7497

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MARKHAM05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello matthew, I am visiting luxor in August and i was going to pay £130 pounds ,but if you pay when you get there you'll pay about £70 i did this in March. If you've being to Luxor before you'll know what its like dont pay over the odds go to Luxor first and then haggle a good price.Remember booking with a travel agents, they make commision off your hotel cost. We stayed last year in a hotel for £7 per night only two star but good enough.
Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com