EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » i can't open the today's active topic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i can't open the today's active topic
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everytime i click on today's active topic all i get is an internet server error page,does that happen for me only or there is something wrong
Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Same here, the search engine is also inactive.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Same here, the search engine is also inactive.

that's true,i've to search in every category now to see what's new and so!
maybe it's a good chance to see more topics in the forum

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please feel free to post, we all love to talk here on ES ...... keep it rolling!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Please feel free to post, we all love to talk here on ES ...... keep it rolling!

feel free to post?FEEL FREE TO POST!!! ,am i new here or something?..
maybe my posts are not that noticable becuz i don't fight or something!!
i guess i've to abuse some to get some fame,mwahahaha 666

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Again feel free to post. I couldn't just sit infront of the screen, read through the topics and don't reply.

So, yalla, speak your opinions!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mody:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[b]Please feel free to post, we all love to talk here on ES ...... keep it rolling!

feel free to post?FEEL FREE TO POST!!! ,am i new here or something?..
maybe my posts are not that noticable becuz i don't fight or something!!
i guess i've to abuse some to get some fame,mwahahaha 666

[/B][/QUOTE]

ppl hear more about the devil than about God.. we've noticed you...just sometimes you get so sick of all the fighting that you just get so tired of it all

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
ppl hear more about the devil than about God.. we've noticed you...just sometimes you get so sick of all the fighting that you just get so tired of it all

sometimes i just like to watch the quarrels more than going throw it,lol,isn't it more fun? ,and most of the time they r quarreling they do it over something so slight and doesn't deserve it,so i save my energy for something more amusing

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com