EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Shops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shops
cool_dude
Member # 8002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool_dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I am comin to cairo in july and am staying in masr el gededa or nasr city not sure yet. I wanted to know does anyone know of any good childrens wear shops for a 9 year old girl, they must be nice dresses or suits not summer dresses.
Also, do you know of any good place for womens' suits?
I went last year but they were all summer dresses as it is summer time and my wife didnt like the suits we went to the shops in i think it was 26 july or 26 october or somin like that....they were next to the muallim gad restaurant in cairo, sorry but i cant remember what the street was.

But i would really appreciate if you can help.

Thnaks in advance

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the new mall in nasr city, its called Stars City, Maybe you can find something that suits you there.
Good luck and hope you'll have fun there.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool_dude
Member # 8002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool_dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks

Anyone else know of any really good places?

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cool_dude:
Thanks

Anyone else know of any really good places?

Oh yes I forgot, there is a store in street shawarbi in cairo. wich has very nice men clothes. suits ans shirts and everything. if you walk in street shawarbi i am sure you will find it. <i dont remember the name but as i recall it was italian. if you find it, ask for a guy named 3ala2. (Alaa) and tell him you are from a friend of mr Alan.(Alaa in arabic). He is good friend of ours and will sure give you good service and help you a lot.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beb and tut in nasr city
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool_dude
Member # 8002

Rate Member
Thanks
Sorsor what does this tut and beeb sell, is it nice clothes? For kids or adults.

Thanks serendipity, but this shop only sells mens suits right? Any1 know of a place for formal women suits?

Thanks again sorry to bother u.lol

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cool_dude:
Thanks
Sorsor what does this tut and beeb sell, is it nice clothes? For kids or adults.

Thanks serendipity, but this shop only sells mens suits right? Any1 know of a place for formal women suits?

Thanks again sorry to bother u.lol

It sells suits, shirts mostly formal dresses.
formal dresses for woman, hmmm i am not so sure of that but did you check out stores like match? and mobaco? oh Mobaco has also some nice clothes for men.
you can find it in arkedia mall and in shawarbi street.

if any more questions feel free to ask.

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tuut and beeb sells childrens clothes in 3abbas el 3akad in nasr city .
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com