EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » i would like to help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i would like to help
massage148
Member # 8035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for massage148   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i would be happy if i can help any body, i wish to contact who need real help.

Posts: 18 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such as????????
One hundred thousand Egyptian pounds would be very nice, please!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need a free trip to Egypt! I'll take my $2000 in USD! LOL
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need a place where i can learn karate or any self defence sport in nasr city specially in 3abbas el 3akkad
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would an all expenses paid world cruise over at least one year.

Every Egyptology book published and a library to keep them in.

A way of making my teen keep her bedroom tidy.

To be able to speak Arabic fluently overnight.

Johnny Depp to take me out to dinner (just dinner I am married)

Advanced copies of the next Harry potter book and the next one even though it hasn't been written.

Even more books and a even bigger library.

Rosalie David to come to Luxor to teach me Egyptology

Tesco's in Luxor on the WEST BANK

A proper Japanese resturant in Luxor and a Chinese take away that delivers.

Some more books and an extension to the library which is now covering several acres.

A cinema in Luxor

lastly good health and happiness for all my family.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massage148
Member # 8035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for massage148   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all answers,, but help is not mean only money,, who need money can work and earn,, but what you think if somebody really need money?
i have to think that they are joking as you are?
soror:school for karate can be not expensive one (youth center in nasr city)or more expensive in privat club as behind police station, near from makram ebeid st.
i have some friends who teach karate,but they are not in this area,
you can check what you prefer and let me know. it is pleasure for me that i can help you,
okshar: i wish that i can help you really,, but i can cross my fingers for you,, your wishes sure will be true,, it need some work from you,, good luck
samia:such as?????a normal person, thanks

Posts: 18 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want 1 hot egyptian girl, 5 million bucs, and i'll be happy!
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liono123
Member # 7959

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liono123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
i want 1 hot egyptian girl, 5 million bucs, and i'll be happy!

I have ten of what Tarek wants .. i'm not greedy!!

Posts: 29 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambra
Member # 7819

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ambra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Massage 148! Maybe you can help me? I need to know something more about Sharm couse im planing to go on vacation this July. So i would like to know something more specially about the nightlife in Sharm. How live the young people there,where i can find a good party,witch are the most intersting places to go out? I hope you can help me about this? THANK YOU!
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massage148
Member # 8035

Rate Member
hi ambra.
in sharm is alot of things to do at the evening,, disco(hard rock-bus stop(pasha)-black house- smila and many are not very famouse,
neama bay (coffe shops) beduine caffe- restaurants, cinema-billiard and bowlling.
old sharm justto visit it is nice,, sure pizza (melodies), bazars is cheaper than neama bay, ask me what you need,, so i can explain. good luck

Lynda
Member # 8095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read your reply gave me a good giggle on this Monday morning.If you get the dinner with DEPP PASS HIM TO ME FOR THE AFTERS!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
I would an all expenses paid world cruise over at least one year.

Every Egyptology book published and a library to keep them in.

A way of making my teen keep her bedroom tidy.

To be able to speak Arabic fluently overnight.

Johnny Depp to take me out to dinner (just dinner I am married)

Advanced copies of the next Harry potter book and the next one even though it hasn't been written.

Even more books and a even bigger library.

Rosalie David to come to Luxor to teach me Egyptology

Tesco's in Luxor on the WEST BANK

A proper Japanese resturant in Luxor and a Chinese take away that delivers.

Some more books and an extension to the library which is now covering several acres.

A cinema in Luxor

lastly good health and happiness for all my family.

Posts: 8 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok now I need HELP! do you any of you know where I can find a clean and good apartment for rent in cairo????????

also where is the Business area in Egypt? I mean export import, of clothes and eccesories like shoes and bags????????

thanks in advance

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you message
i would like the most close place to 3abbas el 3aakad because i will go there by my self , enta shouf what is the most close place to 3abbas el 3akkad and tell me about it plz ,wallahi thank u so much.

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
ok now I need HELP! do you any of you know where I can find a clean and good apartment for rent in cairo????????

also where is the Business area in Egypt? I mean export import, of clothes and eccesories like shoes and bags????????

thanks in advance

Hi Sara, I think the busiest place in terms of business is Mohandiseen. Are you looking for a flat to share? Mohandiseen is a bit expensive, but cheaper nearby areas would be Agouza, Dokki and Manial.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com