EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Work Opportunities Luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work Opportunities Luxor
Lynda
Member # 8095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello out there, I am seriously considering a move to Luxor, I am a qualified Weight Consultant and also do massage and aromatherapy, just wondered if anyone can tell me what the chances are of work in this field.
Posts: 8 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are the sort of skill sets that are in demand here. My friend Shelia used to do this before she left to go back to England, she got work in hotels Movepick and Al Moudera as well as private work amongst ex-pats etc. she used to charge between 80LE and 200LE depending on which hotel and whether it was private work. She did do long hours, hope that helps
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Lynda I have to tell you that with the best of intentions it does depend on your clientele re the weight loss idea. I also am a qualified Weight Loss Consultant and Dietician. You try and get the Egyptian ladies to cut down on their bread, cooking with oil etc etc!

The hotels for the aromatherapy and massage could be a good idea though.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I should have made myself clear I was talking about massage and aromotherapy.
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynda
Member # 8095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that, I feel a lot happier knowing there is work available, I just know if I was living in Luxor I would need to work, otherwise I would become bored, and also it is an ideal way to meet people.l
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Those are the sort of skill sets that are in demand here. My friend Shelia used to do this before she left to go back to England, she got work in hotels Movepick and Al Moudera as well as private work amongst ex-pats etc. she used to charge between 80LE and 200LE depending on which hotel and whether it was private work. She did do long hours, hope that helps

Posts: 8 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com