EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flight Cairo -Dubai

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flight Cairo -Dubai
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys I was just wondering, how much does a plane ticket cost from Cairo-Dubai?
I asked here in norway, but they tell me its cheaper if i ask there in egypt.
so how much aproximatly does it cost?

thank in advance

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was shocked 2 days ago when i went to the airlines,it is definitely cheap! Here is what i found, (cairo-dubai):

Air Arabia
One way- 800le
Return- 1800le

Emirates Airlines
One way- 1993le
Return- 2729le

Another 2 good airlines that i didn't have time to check are:
Etihad Airways-brand new airlines that's popular already

Qatar Airways
Transit through qatar on ur way to dubai, fairly cheap.

Ofcourse, nothing will be cheaper than Air Arabia, not forgetting that you leave from Alex airport, where they are based, and u arrive in Sharjah airport. Sharjah is less than half an hour away from dubai.
They all have their websites, where u can book from and check flight dates.

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity, you have a few options

Egyptair (to Dubai):
they have 7x weekly flights from Cairo
they have 2x weekly flights from Alexandria
they have 1x weekly flight from Sharm El Sheikh

Emirates (to Dubai):
they have 8x weekly flights from Cairo
they have 7x weekly flights from Alexandria

Singapore Airlines (to Dubai):
this airline has 3x weekly flights between Cairo and Dubai. The flight route Cairo-Dubai-Singapore but they offer the Cairo-Dubai sector for sale,

Air Arabia (to Sharjah):
they have 14x weekly flights from Alexandria
they have 2x weekly flights from Assuit
they have 2x weekly flights from Sharm El Sheikh
they have 2x weekly flights from Luxor
**as mentioned aboce Sharjah is a 40 minute coach ride to Dubai

And yes it would be cheaper to book flights through a travel agency or airline office in Egypt. If you want to travel from Cairo, then you can expect to pay between 200 to 600 Euros for a return ticket depending how early you book your flights and when you want to fly.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask more questions.

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys soo much, Its just here in norway if you book cairo-Dubai it will cost more than 6000 LE and if Dubai -Cairo 8000 LE so i thought buying a ticket from Cairo better.Is there any good agency that you guys would recommend? Do you have any phone numbers for them?
Again Thank you guys soo much.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are 3 numbers that have very cheap rates

Air Arabia Airlines-Main Branch in Mohandiseen: +(202) 345 2917/8 www.airarabia.com

Blue Sky Travel Agency in Downtown
(cheap rates for dubai flight on several airlines): +(202) 579 7344

Ramses Tours (cheap rate on Etihad Airaways-gulf new line- with the following prices for a 2way ticket (cairo-dubai-cairo):
1700le (1 month)
1900le (2 months)
2121le (3 months)
Contact them on +(202)796 2871- 795 6313

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
thank you lemonspice, I will sure call them and check it out. thank you sooo much!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com