EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » TO EVERYONE: U'VE BEEN ABUSED.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TO EVERYONE: U'VE BEEN ABUSED.
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today salama was blocked, this is an insult not to salama alone but to everyone of us, this means that u can't talk freely any more, they have taken our freedom, they r abusing us all.
how dare u block salama, she is a member of that forum just like all the others, u don't have the right to do so, everyone has the right to say his/her openions.
WE DEMANDE TO KNOW WHY U BLOCKED HER.
to u all the members this could happen to anyone of u at any time just because the moderators don't like ur point of view, so u better watch out.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imaan
Member # 8111

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Imaan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by penelope:
today salama was blocked, this is an insult not to salama alone but to everyone of us, this means that u can't talk freely any more, they have taken our freedom, they r abusing us all.
how dare u block salama, she is a member of that forum just like all the others, u don't have the right to do so, everyone has the right to say his/her openions.
WE DEMANDE TO KNOW WHY U BLOCKED HER.
to u all the members this could happen to anyone of u at any time just because the moderators don't like ur point of view, so u better watch out.

What???? Why is Salama blocked?!? Not nice (((
¨
www.saffroncity.tk

Posts: 21 | From: Oslo, Norway | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for all of you who wants to talk to salama, she can be reached in egyptstation.com
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**** salama

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya Moderators.... what are you doing???
when I mailed u in the past about somebody who was being really abusive and using really foul language.. you ignored it!!
Salama's opinions may not be shared by everybody, but why the block????

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because they just dont like her
they dont agree with her
they dont like her beliefs or her
ability to stand up for herself.
another fine example of christians
and westerners saying muslim women
should have more rights but the minute
she tries to take them they shoot her
down.

i guess moderators is another word for 'spineless jackas* on a power kick'

yea, ban me too

i say we boycott ES all together and go to a different message board.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh... fleeing is the only solution men ever seem to apply :(
Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found it weird that salama was blocked because she attacked other countries, while others attack egypt and egyptians every day and no one objects. so is that the message moderators want to tell us? its ok to trash and insult egypt but other countries no?
and how come other people like morgan yi peng, frienda and tempted were not blocked. its either block all racist comments or leave them all.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more ironic is that you have people on here everyday berating others and nasty insults and names, but theyre all here.
will they start banning everyone one by one?

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"i say we boycott ES all together and go to a different message board."

I'm with u 100% 1man, we should boycott ES, we would give them 2 days, if they didn't unblock salama, we should leave, & by the way egyptstation is a great forum, there u'll feel like a one family, everyone just try it.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
their mouths will salavate
2 get rid of us all dont even
think @bout it

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree too, the fact is that they decided to block ONLY one member! and like 7aya said either you block all of them or let them all.
It doesnt matter if its a publicly owned forum or personal owned, its a matter of democracy and justice. and from their act now, this is not only about salama, its about they choose what THEY dont like.
they neglected on all other users who insulted women, religion, societies and not to mention the nice vocabulary, and suddenly they decided to act on this! huh??? doesnt make sense to me. I agree with you penelope!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pe@rson
Member # 6764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pe@rson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yet ppl like "tempted" are free to post in this forum with their racist attitudes...

Either the moderators are abusing their power or the forum rules need to be re-written.

Posts: 150 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not strange on Egypt or on anything realtes to Egypt,
for sorry they leave ppl are insulting and insolents to others, but someone like Salama is defending and honest, it's not what they like.
i will stop posting on this site if Salama didn't come back in three days from now

[This message has been edited by Mon_Savage (edited 27 June 2005).]

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right guys, well done mon-savage, I'm with u.
Dallas Dude
Member # 7555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dallas Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
for sorry they leave ppl are insulting and insolents to others, but someone like Salama is defending and honest, it's not what they like.
i will stop posting on this site if Salama didn't come back in three days from now

Who are you talking about? Salama was hateful and racist. She wasn't honest, she was condemning and belittling. She managed to offend everyone all over this board. If you want to leave, I'm sure the other 8000 members will get along fine without you. If you have another board, then why do you care if she posts here or not? You can control your own deal on your board.

Posts: 20 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cicero
Member # 8280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cicero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"another fine example of christians
and westerners saying muslim women
should have more rights but the minute
she tries to take them they shoot her
down."

Wow! Bigotted statement.

Ok. Here's mine: All you stereotypers, you're all alike!

Posts: 6 | From: Aubrey, TX USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Alright, I really missed out on that Salama got knocked out from this forum. I thought she is on vacation just like me. Salama, get another computer and come back!

By the way what caused her blocking? Any links to postings which resulted in the moderators decision? I am really confused. I've seen so much bad things written in the past which no one took care off to remove them or block a certain member.

I hope you are doing okay in London.

People if I stop posting one day you know they blocked me too. But for the timebeing I am still going strong!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE HERO TOPIC
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
ya Moderators.... what are you doing???
when I mailed u in the past about somebody who was being really abusive and using really foul language.. you ignored it!!
Salama's opinions may not be shared by everybody, but why the block????

really foul language.. hmmm
but u never do ofcourse LADY

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:

yes plz stop .....bey bey

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
yes plz stop .....bey bey

I know u will be happy my grandmother :P, but honestly this guy found u ugly or too old that made him leave u ????

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com