EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » To All My Friends on ES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To All My Friends on ES
Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karah,

It is "ok" to still be your normal self.
Miss me...I highly doubt that...lol!
Spit out 2.5.......that's impressive also!
Well I'm so glad to know you can recite assumption in so many languages.....now that is something I can truly believe!
Who is trying to convince who??
My Dear you are the one "faking the smile",trying to "grin and bear it".....it will be difficult for you I know.

When did you ever ask about my family? Now
that is a new one? Nor did you care!
Wow you are holding back....I am amazed!
Oh well....I can't believe you didn't carry on with all your sentences and growl faces.
Hmmmm....the new Polish Karah(By the way I am Polish). You put everyone else down for being moslem or believing in "God", now two-faced.
You may fool your husband, but in your quiet moments you can't "fool yourself or God"

We will see how long this "new" possibly improved typing and happiness will last.
Oops I am suddenly sounding like your old
self and as you would say you want to" throw up"
Here is your smile Karah you'll need plenty of them!

You really have no respect for others.

You have been the "Queen of Ridicule" on this forum

"Holy Qu'ran" on Mockery and Ridicule:

"O you who believe! No people should mock or ridicule other people, for the ridiculed ones may be better than those who ridicule them..." (49:11)

Posts: 273 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsssst! Alana, maybe she's going in to do some contra.... contra... (whaddotheycallit? something like contraceptive but against religions, not sperm) work??? We'd all profit!!
Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she just plain horny!!liek always
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Thank you thank you thank you for all your words of joy, encouragement and welcome. I am thrilled to be here, be your Sister, and a friend. There is no need to explain WHY I chose Islam as my spiritual path. The ones following it know the answer, the ones rejecting it will not understand unless they READ and SEE for themselves (which I hope they will, Insh'Allah) what Islam is REALLY all about.

Love to you all,
Hagar

"[...] I hope that in the next century we will come to terms with our abysmal ignorance of the Muslim world. Muslims aren't a bunch of wackos and nuts. They are decent, brilliant, talented people with a great civilization and traditions of their own, including legal traditions. Americans know nothing about them. There are people in that part of the world with whom we are simply out of touch. That's a great challenge for the next century [...]"

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, December 1999

Yes don't worry u not the only idiot ,they will never get anywhere for the next century eder coz they are blind

don't be sooo horny u will "think" better

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alana, the fact that I was graced at birth with a sense of humour and you obviously were graced with something else instead does not mean I put everybody down. On the contrary, I may get my feathers ruffled when someone is a racist, showinist or an intolerant idiot, but I am far from personal attacks on a public forum (in real life it is a different story ). Don't embarass yourself by bitter accusations without substance. If you do not possess enough brilliance of the mind, don't try to become another Aristotle. I honestly wished you well and you bitterly twisted it in your venomous brain and spitted it out as a poisoned cookie. Please relax.
No matter how many flaws I have, I am really happy with myself and sincerely wish you the same.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
Yes don't worry u not the only idiot ,they will never get anywhere for the next century eder coz they are blind

don't be sooo horny u will "think" better

Organ, the world would be so sad without you!!!!!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omygod.. I dont believe people on this forum!!!
Why are so people so bitter and twisted... karah has found peace and happiness with her husband and with Islam...
Why are people so jealous and cynical that they have to put everybody down????
It's always the same people...
Let me tell you people.. maybe I'm not as eloquent as some... but...
YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Jannah!

Glad you enjoyed the sites, it would depend on your interests which others I could recommend. Let me know and I will try to post some for you.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Why are so people so bitter and twisted... karah has found peace and happiness with her husband and with Islam...
YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!

Hmmm... I'd really love to see the muslim reactions if anyone of you would become a Christian or Buddhist or pagan and come shout her joy all over the forum and the rest of us would congratulate her on this illuminated step and how we are so happy she now has left the darkness behind her and has become a human we all can finally respect and love. And please, we all want to meet her, too, because she is really so special now, while we don't want meet any of you boring muslims, of course.
????

It is not a joy to all people here, and most people celebrating her very clearly show the double treatment standard they have - making difference between "us" and "them". I strive make no difference between people, except on the basis of how they treat others vs themselves, and I do not tolerate it either. So much bad is born from the principle of "them" vs "us", while the world in reality is all "us". Don't break it.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much ado about nothing. Once again, it was not me who posted the announcement: I would much rather keep it to myself. My husband, (overjoyed ) mentioned it once and from that it spread into many threads taken there by other ES members. End of the story. WHERE FROM the accusation comes that I am shouting about my spiritual life here comes from, I honestly do not know. Personal beliefs are just that: PERSONAL, and making them public depends on one's ability to withstand the variety of comments.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
Hmmm... I'd really love to see the muslim reactions if anyone of you would become a Christian or Buddhist or pagan and come shout her joy all over the forum and the rest of us would congratulate her on this illuminated step and how we are so happy she now has left the darkness behind her and has become a human we all can finally respect and love. And please, we all want to meet her, too, because she is really so special now, while we don't want meet any of you boring muslims, of course.
????

It is not a joy to all people here, and most people celebrating her very clearly show the double treatment standard they have - making difference between "us" and "them". I strive make no difference between people, except on the basis of how they treat others vs themselves, and I do not tolerate it either. So much bad is born from the principle of "them" vs "us", while the world in reality is all "us". Don't break it.

Mia didn't shout hery joy and if she chose to do so, it's still her right to choose what fits her and feel happy with it. Have the opposite happned , ie a muslim rejecting his faith and becxoming such an "illuminated open minded smart" (of course by your definition) you wouldn't have any problems with it but seems like it's eating you up from inside that she as a smart woman rejected your "belief system" and now you have to find flaws and straws to catch on.

Only a person with a weak faith in their beliefs who will react miserably like you when people reject what he/she thinks is the truth.

If some Muslims reacted badly to someone leaving Islam then it's not his/her problem.

Educate yourself about tolerance please!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Dear Toleran.. I mean Troubles, will you kindly think twice before you write something, and in general develop some ability to doubt???

Tolerance does NOT mean we people should let go of OUR OWN principles and opinions and celebrate the ones we do not agree with, or even suffer them in silence. Tolerance means that even if we highly disagree we still are able to smile when we see the person and join her for the morning coffee at a conference breakfast table or wherever, and chat amiably about day's weather. Or OK maybe not quite smile but not in any case successfully control the urge to empty the full cup of coffee over her.

Tolerance does not mean approval, it means what it says - toleration, no less no more.

And it is easier to tolerate ideas and persons who are tolerant themselves and in general do good for the humanity.

(Don't even try, please. You'd need to read and/or notice so much more.)

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tolerance does NOT mean we people should let go of OUR OWN principles and opinions and celebrate the ones we do not agree with, or even suffer them in silence. Tolerance means that even if we highly disagree we still are able to smile when we see the person and join her for the morning coffee at a conference breakfast table or wherever, and chat amiably about day's weather. Or OK maybe not quite smile but not in any case successfully control the urge to empty the full cup of coffee over her.

Nevermind that is a perfect definition of being two faced and has nothing to do with religious tolerance.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind, i really respect ur openion with hail chest, but let me say something in this tumult.
Why when others insult us or the relegion we are attacked if we replayed to defend???
why when u want to be happy by ur christmas we as muslims are the first ppl to share even in our own countries ur christmas although it's not Islamic celebration ????
why when someone wants to celebrate something between his (OWN PPL) others have to put their noses in the subject by simpleton words and bad reaction ????
Why when we start talking about our selves between our ( OWN PPL ALSO ) we are attacked from others although the subject doesn't mention to them by anything ????

Is this the parsley science which gives us the right to put us in each thing even if it doesn't matter or it doesn't mention for us (such like the parsley when u find it in many kinds of salads and cooks) ????
Or we have to bear and stand other's impudences while we r watching their mouths ????
What is the fault of a woman/man wants to celebrate converting anything he/she is sharing it between her own ppl, assumption that this way is on a site belongs to the name of Egypt which is muslim country ?????
It's not her fault that the moderators here are allowing some ppl they know their selves to attack others in very ugly way indicates their ugly hearts and Ugly Faces too, why grudge and envy ????
let everyone celebrates between his own ppl, as u have the FREEDOM and the DIMOCRACY to say that we athiests or christians or jews, they have the right also to say we r muslims and we are celebrating and we don't need others to celebrate for us.
If anyone wants to make a depate in honestly and wonderfull and polity way so welcome whatever his relegion is if he/she feels that she is sure of what he/she thinks that i's right.
But attacking someone cz he wants to celebrate and he wants to see the happyness between his own muslims ppl, it's very insolent and shameless.
I didn't mean attacking but i meant when u want the freedome u have to use it in choosing something after researching in many things, not to use the freedome in insulting ppl they r using their freedome !!!!!
or what do u all consider the freedome then ?!!!!

Hope u will not misunderstand me Nevermind.

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Toleran.. I mean Troubles, will you kindly think twice before you write something, and in general develop some ability to doubt???

Tolerance does NOT mean we people should let go of OUR OWN principles and opinions and celebrate the ones we do not agree with, or even suffer them in silence. )

<thinking.....thinking...ok done > ...Has anyone asked you to celebrate her conversion? only someone who is out of his mind will expect a christian or a confused atheist to celebrate their conversion to Islam. How about wishing her good with her choices or at least be quite when you can't help the suffering feeling you'v been through (though I don't know why would you suffer because of Mia conversion).

Turning against someone because she chose to reject your beliefs and shared this with her friends is the best example of being intolerant.You should learn the lesson of tolerance you have spoken before throwing it on our face.

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 08 July 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Nevermind that is a perfect definition of being two faced and has nothing to do with religious tolerance.

No, Penny. Two-faced is when you think one but say the other. While there is nothing two-faced in ability to separate a person's ideas from the person and communicate with his/her person and let be his/her ideas that you do not accept.

nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Turning against someone because she chose to reject your beliefs and shared this with her friends is the best example of being intolerant.

Who has turned against whom?? Why are your interpretations so hostile?? Why you choose see the world in negative colours in the first order, even if you do not know nor have proof?? Doubt in your assessment, if it is negative, at least sometimes, for god's sake, and try sometimes believe people are not really that bad because essentially they are not so different from you so how come you are so good and clever while the rest are evil idiots??

I don't like people convert to islam! Full stop. Because I do not like them support a dictatory regime where humans are degraded into simple tools. I don't like people be weak, and I don't like them be gullible. Anytihng wrong with these principles???

And I do not like you act separatist. Not you personally but you as the bunch of female mulims here. You choose who you talk to, whom you congratulate, whom you greet and who you ask about. You develop pets and pet groups, and even more so - fiends. Once you "define" someone, your opinion never changes. You never doubt your interpretation or understanding. You are not being fair! And you are not promoting equality of humans in deserving love and respect.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com