EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » LETS HEAR YOUR JOKES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LETS HEAR YOUR JOKES
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Salama has been suspended because of her beliefs i thought it might be fun to post some jokes on the board, not to insult but to laugh at ourselves since obviously the moderators are without this human trait.
You can post RACIAL jokes, jokes of NATIONALITY, jokes of GENDER whatever you want. Just an effort to prove we can laugh at ourselves and others without hating them.

I will start this off:

ARABS:

Why do Arabs carry sandpaper? Everyone needs a map.

MEXICANS:

What do you call a Mexican baptism? A bean dip

ASIANS:

What do you call a Vietnamese with one dog? A vegetarian.

JEWS:

Why does it cost so much to divorce a Jewish woman? Because it's worth it.

AMERICANS:

How many Americans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Three, or four, or...No, wait, we"ll have to count them again.

MICHAEL JACKSON:

Q: How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalogue.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

a pizza doesnt scream when you throw it in the oven

--------
how do you fit 1000 jews in a van?

put them in the ash tray
----------
what do you call a jew in the ocean?

pollution

what do you call a million jews in the ocean?

solution
-------
whats hitler's least favorite planet?

jewpiter
--------
What does the Jewish Santa Claus say?

Ho! Ho! Ho! Anybody wanna buy some toys?

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD ONES

here's another so nobody thinks im not pickin' on myself:

What do you call someone who ruins, rapes, pillages and systematically destroys another culture?

White people.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptianbeast:
whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

a pizza doesnt scream when you throw it in the oven

--------
how do you fit 1000 jews in a van?

put them in the ash tray
----------
what do you call a jew in the ocean?

pollution

what do you call a million jews in the ocean?

solution
-------
whats hitler's least favorite planet?

jewpiter
--------
What does the Jewish Santa Claus say?

Ho! Ho! Ho! Anybody wanna buy some toys?

excuse me egyptianbeast but you're jokes are very racist. the jokes 1man said were funny without being cruel. yours however were just plain mean. the holocaust was not funny nor was hitler a nice man. people you have to understand that here is a big difference between judaism and zionism. judiasm is a religion a spiritual belief like islam and christianity, whereas zionism is a movement that promotes a purely jewish palestine. they are two different things, and many jews are against the zionist movement. we are all angry about what israel is doing, but poking fun at a religion, any religion is wrong, and making light of a genocide is pure evil. your comments are RUDE RUDE RUDE.

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you blindfold an asian?
Dental floss
------

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On an excursion to Hell the visitors get to tour the boiling room. They see numerous huge tubs, one for each nation. The closest is guarded by a whole squadron of little trainee devils who are almost dead tired from trying to keep the people there from climbing out. “These are the Egyptians”, the touring devil says, knitting his brows with dissatisfaction and embarrassment. “As soon as one climbs out it starts helping out all the others too”. The visitors nod and go on. There is similar action around other tubs until in the very end they spot one that stands completely unguarded bubbling over high heat. The visitors look questioningly at the devil. “These are the Estonians,” it says proudly. “As soon as one tries to get out, the others reach and pull him back.”

And here's one our favourite neighbours (hearty greetings!!!):

During a power loss in a hospital's birth department three newborn babies get mixed up, one by an Estonian, one by Latvian and one from an unidentified African nationality. The mothers are invited to recognise and pick their baby. The Estonian is the first to take action and grabs the baby with dark skin. The nurses are surprised. "How come you are choosing what obviously is not yours?" they ask. "I need to be sure I am not getting a Latvian," the mother responds.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nevermind i hope you don't think i'm making fun or you. not at all. i think you have a beautiful country. its just i was reading some stuff about the estonian culture and i found the following joke which i think is hilarious.

Calm, cool, and collected: the qualities that make Estonians such good racecar drivers are the same qualities that sometimes make them the butt of jokes.
Gariachy Estonsky Parny, or "hot-blooded Estonian guys," as it translates from the Russian, are the subject of much ribbing throughout the Baltic region. There could be entire books written of "hot-blooded Estonian" jokes, and many work only in Russian, but we thought we'd share one that translates well.

Three Estonians are traveling in a small Russian car. It is night, and the road is covered in snow, making for a silent trip. Something runs across the road and the men hear a bump as it passes underneath a car tire.
Fifteen minutes pass before someone speaks. "I think it was a rabbit," says the man in the front passenger seat.
Another fifteen minutes pass, and the man in the back speaks. "No. I think it was a squirrel."
Fifteen more minutes pass, and the front passenger replies. "No. I'm pretty sure it was a rabbit."
Another fifteen minutes pass, and the driver jumps into the fray. "Hey, stop fighting, you hot-blooded Estonian guys."

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
A man walked into a supermarket and demanded half a head of lettuce. A boy working there told him that he has to buy the whole lettuce, but the man insists on half a lettuce. The boy went to the manager at the back of the shop and said
- A stupid man out there wants half a lettuce.. then realizing that the man is right behind him, added :..
"and this gentleman here wants to buy the other half!.

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He-he-heee the Latvians must have aided you with this :) they just love our "hot" blood and "speedy" decisions.

About the racing part I just read one about Markko Märtin, one of our racers, namely the journalists approach him and ask: "Well, Markko... we all know the Estonians are not exactly known for speedy reaction so how come you still show such great results in racing?" "Aaah... yeess.. ummm... well... yoouu.. knooww.. there... really.. is..ee.. noo.. ee.. time.. ee.. tooo.. changee.. theee...fooooote... frooome... theee... gaaaase... too... theee.. brakee.. betweene.. onee.. curvee... ande... ane..otheere..."

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
A man walked into a supermarket and demanded half a head of lettuce. A boy working there told him that he has to buy the whole lettuce, but the man insists on half a lettuce. The boy went to the manager at the back of the shop and said
- A stupid man out there wants half a lettuce.. then realizing that the man is right behind him, added :..
"and this gentleman here wants to buy the other half!.

HAHAHA!

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
THINGS NOT TO ASK IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES:

IRELAND
Are you magically delicious or just angry and drunk?

FRANCE
Can I get a side of Freedom Fries with that?
Aren't the French just Germans who can make sauces?

ITALY
Is the Pope Polish? Does he have super powers like Jesus?
I could sure go for a can of Spaghetti-O's

POLAND
Do you hire foreigners to screw in your lightbulbs?

GERMANY
Is this bratwurst kosher?

TURKEY
Where's the hash at?

KOREA
Can you watch my puppy for a minute, or must you people deep fry him?

CHINA
This wall isn't so great.

ENGLAND
Do you people NOT believe in dentists?

SWEDEN
Do you have any normal meatballs?

YEMEN
Yemen? That's a stupid name for a country. What's it mean -- ˜Land Of Fanatics And
Dust'?

INDIA
You don't live in teepees?
Where can I get a good juicy steak around here?

ETHIOPIA
After a long day of travel, I'm exhausted. Hey all those flies sure love your pregnant son!

CANADA
Aren't you just like Americans without money.

SPAIN
So, this is the country that's not Portugal? Wow.
Your women can shave if they want to, right?
Where can I get some Cheez Whiz nachos?

SOUTH AFRICA
I liked it better the other way.

MEXICO
What's that smell?

RUSSIA
Is it always this cold and economically devastated?

UZBEKISTAN
Can you spell Uzbekistan?

GREECE
I hear this place is a less expensive version of Italy."

AFGHANISTAN
Seriously, where is the real country? where is everything?

JAPAN
What's Hiroshima? Is that a kind of sushi?

AUSTRALIA
How can we stop Mel Gibson? Is there a cure?

AMERICA
Was John Wayne gay?

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
this is not meant to offend anyone who likes arafat but i think it was funny:

Arafat's Potato Chips

If you live in Egypt you can now purchase cheese flavored Yasser Arafat potato chips. They're selling like pipe bombs in Jenin. (Warning: may cause anal explosions.)

Top Ten Rejected Slogans for Arafat's Potato Chips

10. Mister Potato Head has martyred himself for your snacking pleasure.
9. Death to Pringles, Death to Jews.
8. Tostitos may have the fiesta bowl but see the New Abu Ammar Chips Bowl next New Year's Day featuring Cal Berkeley v. SFSU.
7. We couldn't make them with real potatoes because the Jews have taken all our potatoes away.
6. Israeli supermarkets can't keep them on the shelves because we keep blowing up the supermarkets.
5. Goes great with Hamas Hummus!
4. Explodes in your mouth not in your hand.
3. Now served on all Air-France flights.
2. Free Martyr-Boy action figure in every box.

And the number one rejected slogan for Arafat's potato chips:

1. Try them today with new UN Observer Dip.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member

Mary had a little pig,

She kept it fat and plastered;

And when the price of pork went up,

She shot the little bastard.

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB

Her father shot it dead.

Now it goes to school with her,

Between two hunks of bread.

HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

All the kings' horses,

And all the kings' men.

Had scrambled eggs,

For breakfast again.

GEORGIE PORGY Pudding and Pie,

Kissed the girls and made them cry.

And when the boys came out to play,

He kissed them too 'cause he was gay.

There was a little girl who had a little curl

Right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good, she was very, very good.

But when she was bad........

She got a fur coat, jewels, a waterfront condo, and a

sports car.

egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
A guy runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Policeman.

Cop says, "License and registration, please."

Guy says, "What for?"

Cop says, “You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

Guy says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Cop says, “You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please."

Guy says, "What's the difference?"

Cop says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop. License and registration, PLEASE!"

Guy says, "If you can show me the difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration."

Cop says, "Exit your vehicle, sir."

At this point, the Cop takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving sh*t out of the guy and says: "DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP OR JUST SLOW DOWN?"

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1mangang this is for you! HAHA Just kidding!! Here it is anyway...

40 things never said by southerners

40. Oh I just couldn't. Hell, she's only sixteen.
39. I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
38. Duct tape won't fix that.
37. Lisa Marie was lucky to catch Michael.
36. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.
35. We don't keep firearms in this house.
34. Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?
33. You can't feed that to the dog.
32. I thought Graceland was tacky.
31. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe.
30. Wrasslin's fake.
29. Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
28. We're vegetarians.
27. Do you think my gut is too big?
26. I'll have grapefruit and grapes instead of biscuits and gravy.
25. Honey, we don't need another dog.
24. Who's Richard Petty?
23. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
22. Too many deer heads detract from the decor.
21. Spittin is such a nasty habit.
20. I just couldn't find a thing at Walmart today.
19. Trim the fat off that steak.
18. Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
17. The tires on that truck are too big.
16. I'll have the arugula and radicchio salad.
15. I've got it all on the C drive.
14. Unsweetened tea tastes better.
13. Would you like your salmon poached or broiled?
12. My fiance, Bobbie Jo, is registered at Tiffany's.
11. I've got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.
10. Little Debbie snack cakes have too many fat grams.
09. Checkmate.
08. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.
07. Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?
06. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
05. I don't have a favorite college team.
04. Be sure to bring my salad dressing on the side.
03. I believe you cooked those green beans too long.
02. Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Darla.
01. Nope, no more for me. I'm drivin tonight.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
LOL dont worry i have a good sense of humor, those are funny
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
"10 funny things to do in a public restroom"

1. Groan loudly, and make straining sounds.

2.Say to a friend, "catch any fish yet?" Have them reply, "I think this is a fish"

3.Replace the urinal cakes with hostess snack cakes.

4. Stand so your pants are visble at the stall bottom and scream, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! as you pee.

5. Sing loudly.

6. Laugh rudely when people are pooping.

7.When you hear the intercom, yell, "Im on the crapper!"

8. Say " Is that corn", as loud as possible.

9. When people walk in the door say " Ahhhhhh!"

10. Go to the bathroom. Come out and ask the clerks for a mop.........

liono123
Member # 7959

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liono123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.
>
> "I'd Love to be eight again." she replied.
>
> On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big
> bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park. What
> a day!
>
> He put her on every ride in the park:
> * the Death Slide,
> * the Wall of Fear,
> * the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster,
> * every thing there was.
>
> Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was
> Reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away, they journeyed
> to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with
> extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.
>
> Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog,
> popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favourite lolly and
> M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!
>
> Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed
> exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and
> lovingly asked, Well,
> Dear, what was it like being eight again?".
>
> Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant
> my dress size, you f*ckin knobhead".
>
>
>
> The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get
> it wrong!!

Posts: 29 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liono123
Member # 7959

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liono123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her

daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked, "What in the world are you doing?"

The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this
thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go
away
and leave me alone."

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other
side of the closed bedroom door. Upon entering the room, he observed
his
daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.

To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said, "Dad, I'm

thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll
ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone."

A couple days later, the wife and daughter came home from a shopping trip,
placed the groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that buzzing noise
coming from, of all places, the family room. They

entered that area and observed the husband/father sitting on the couch,

staring at the TV. The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing

like crazy.

The wife asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

The husband replied, "I'm watching the ball game with my son-in-law."

Posts: 29 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com