EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » PLEASE... HELP ME ABOUT CHEAP BUT CLEAN HOTEL IN DAHAB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE... HELP ME ABOUT CHEAP BUT CLEAN HOTEL IN DAHAB
annalisa
Member # 8168

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annalisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, my husband and my son (8 years old) would come in Dahab in July. I love Egypt ad Red sea, but I hate great hotels and internation tour operator. Usually we travel indipendent and love a peaceful and quiet hotel. I know that Dahab is wonderful. Please contact me with your suggestions.
Thanks
ps: sorry for my bad english

Posts: 1 | From: Italy | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dahab IS wonderful . Maybe try this?
http://www.club-red.com/english/index.html

I've not lived there myself but it was recommended by my friend the coral shop owner George (please greet him!) when I asked him for something cheap & charming to recommend to may countrymen. The pics in any case look nice and I think one can never go completely wrong with anything "beduin" in it, these people simply know the real simple life pleasures, right?

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try the jasmina hotel its around 100 egyptian pounds a night has air con and tv and a great pool it even has room service and it right in the center its near where the locals eat in shopping area
Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patrick2
Member # 3668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patrick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the Jasmin hotel is great value for money - have stayed there myself before, the Bedouin Moon is lovely also, peaceful and quiet, but more expensive. Do visit the Hilton hotel's beach, it's stunning, especially the views onto Sinai mountains. And have dinner at the small restaurant (forgot the name) at 'Eeel's garden' (if it still exists?!) - beautiful setting. Enjoy!

quote:
Originally posted by aussiemat:
try the jasmina hotel its around 100 egyptian pounds a night has air con and tv and a great pool it even has room service and it right in the center its near where the locals eat in shopping area

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bishbishi.com/
I have been there and enjoyed it a lot. Clean, friendly and very close to the beach. Prices are exretemely cheap! Room without a bathroom-30le, Room with a bathroom-60le, Room with an AC+bathroom-70le. A room takes 2 people at least, and costs the same.

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com