EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I'l be coming to Cairo soon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'l be coming to Cairo soon
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
inshaallah. Can somebody please recommend great places for a tourist to vist (apart from the pyramids).
I probably won't be welcome in Egypt though; since a lot of Somalis (like myself) are living in Egypt in large numbers. Well so I've heard anyway.

Don't worry though people, I'll only be staying in your country for a short period of time.

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirty_Joker
Member # 8144

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dirty_Joker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dear :

Wellcome to Egypt.Im looking to have a friends from the other countries and im ready to host you at my home with my family without anything (( FREE )).
If you need any help and wanna to keep intouch,mail me at this addresse :
express_joker@yahoo.com
or call me in this mobile number :

Good Luck & Best Regards
Amro Hassan

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One World Tours
Member # 8234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One World Tours   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a look at www.oneworldtours.plus.com - in the what to see section - click on Cairo - e-mail us if you need more info
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone is welcome in Egypt. I hope you have a great trip.

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seeing your name in hieroglyphic letters,under water museum,free Arab language lessons,contact directly with Egyptian tour guide
picks&information about Egypt,spots about Islam
list of Egyptian webs,best tour program you can have in Egypt with prices http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirty_Joker:
Hi Dear :

Wellcome to Egypt.Im looking to have a friends from the other countries and im ready to host you at my home with my family without anything (( FREE )).
If you need any help and wanna to keep intouch,mail me at this addresse :
express_joker@yahoo.com
or call me in this mobile number :

Good Luck & Best Regards
Amro Hassan

Allah! Thanks for the offer but I've got somewhere to stay.

Are you male or female? I'm only allowed to have female friends.

[This message has been edited by MaliG18 (edited 09 July 2005).]

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG18:
inshaallah. Can somebody please recommend great places for a tourist to vist (apart from the pyramids).
I probably won't be welcome in Egypt though; since a lot of Somalis (like myself) are living in Egypt in large numbers. Well so I've heard anyway.

Don't worry though people, I'll only be staying in your country for a short period of time.

if you continue insulting people and calling them whores then yes you are definitly not welcome in egypt

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moved!

[This message has been edited by RaniaMe (edited 09 July 2005).]

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
7aya,

I don't really need to be welcomed anywhere. I always make myself welcome wherever I go.

egypt247tours
Member # 8067

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egypt247tours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Would u like to visit Egypt this Summer ???YES NOW !
You can visit magnificent Egypt with unbelievable rates. Yes believe it or not (8 days staying aboard 5* nile Cruise and 5* property in Cairo, exploring the most highlights of cairo, Luxor. Aswan, while , accompanying with your professional egyptologist, 11 meals , service taxes .. no tricks .. ni hidden cost .. it's fixed price.
May be you you are one of desert safari lovers , prefer camping , mixing with bedouins , having dinner with them and swim in hot springs .. what a wonderful experience. Just think about it and let us handle everything !

May be you need to relax on the beach in a recreational trip to Red Sea gorgous resorts
, sure you gonna enjoy water sport activities of diving, snorkling, surfing .. with such great deal. Just email me & and let your dream come true
What if you combine all in one (historical sites, cruising , beachy resort) a new experience you should not miss !!! For more information about these great prices , please do not hesitate to contact me. egypt247tours@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
7aya,

I don't really need to be welcomed anywhere. I always make myself welcome wherever I go.

WELCOME GRANNY

[This message has been edited by Morgan (edited 09 July 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Morgan (edited 09 July 2005).]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Morgan, get stuffed you jew. I'm not your granny. I'm your pimp. I've got some guys here waiting to rent you out.
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
7aya,

yes it really seems like it!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How unpleasant!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that Tigerlily
Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com