EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Dive the Red sea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dive the Red sea
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Divers and Non divers

i am a dive instructors located in Hurghada \Red sea and i would like to offer my help to groups and indviduals to Dive the red sea, there is a great chance for all of the divers with different levels to find what they are looking for here at the red sea \ Egypt , concerning the non divers Hurghada is a perfect place to conduct your open water diver course , there is a lot of shallow dive site where you can see more than anywhere else in the world. i would love to arrange the whole thing for a great discount and very reasnable prices , we still can managge according to your budgget and get the best out of it .

what i can do for you guys is

conducting open water courses in 5 stars golden palm padi dive center .
conducting open water course using a safari boat (full accommodation on board ) confined water would take a place in shallow lagons ( do your skills and enjoy underwater world in the same time .
conducting open water courses using simple camps in the deep south of the red sea
arranging safaris for beginers less than 20 logged dives ( hurghada \ Safaga ) or south of the red sea
intermediate safaris ( deep south ) not less than 25-30 logged dives .
addvanced safaris (sharks search ) to (1) brother island and dedalus reef (2)Rocky and zabarged island (3) saint john reef.
the red sea wrecks safaris
Dive safari bus ( only the most famous dive sites in Egypt )
i would be more than happy to answer all of your question concerning diving in the red sea and to help every one to dive the red sea for very reasnable prices ,

please find me here

icq 347-320-879

Msn,yahoo messanger and e mail

Bigblue125@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought u were a divemaster?
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello Samia ,, i was a dive master once ,,but since 1997 i am a dive instructor and now i am MSDT,,well but people are not familiar with this words ,,
Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erin1122
Member # 8238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for erin1122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a nice idea. Too bad I swim like a stone. lol!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com