EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » visit Egypt with best prices

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visit Egypt with best prices
egypt247tours
Member # 8067

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt247tours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES NOW !
You can visit magnificent Egypt with unbelievable rates. Yes believe it or not (8 days staying aboard 5* nile Cruise and 5* property in Cairo, exploring the most highlights of cairo, Luxor. Aswan, while , accompanying with your professional egyptologist, 11 meals , service taxes .. no tricks .. ni hidden cost .. it's fixed price.

May be you you are one of desert safari lovers , prefer camping , mixing with bedouins , having dinner with them and swim in hot springs .. what a wonderful experience. Just think about it and let us handle everything !

May be you need to relax on the beach in a recreational trip to Red Sea gorgous resorts
, sure you gonna enjoy water sport activities of diving, snorkling, surfing .. with such great deal. Just email me & and let your dream come true
What if you combine all in one (historical sites, cruising , beachy resort) a new experience you should not miss !!! For more information about these great prices , please do not hesitate to contact me. egypt247tours@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitch
Member # 8274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
khufuu@walla.com
Posts: 1 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com