EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » in love or not ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in love or not ?
mirmid60
Member # 8205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirmid60     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visited Luxor in may this year. The second day I met this man called Mansor. He had a boat and took me to several places. It was a very great experience for me to get all his attention. I fell in love with him and we had sex. this is the first time in my life i cheated on my husband after 25 years of marriage. I don t know if it is worth it Pls help me

[This message has been edited by mirmid60 (edited 09 August 2005).]

Posts: 4 | From: oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOP

NOW

This man is just using you and frankly you are using him. Decide what you want to do with your marriage, rescue it or ditch it. But do not think you have any kind of future with this man.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
STOP

NOW

This man is just using you and frankly you are using him. Decide what you want to do with your marriage, rescue it or ditch it. But do not think you have any kind of future with this man.

I fully agree with Akshar just dont even think about it, go on and fix your marriage or end it but do not do it based on this man, it was a fling almost guaranteed. I guess we cant really judge that because you told us nothing of the man, do you know anything about him?? but the fact is that you are married, and i think maybe you are just bored in it and you need to fix things inside the marriage instead of just walking away from it for something like this 25 yrs is a long long time

[This message has been edited by mysticheart (edited 07 July 2005).]

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mansour or Monsour? Boat? Not docked by the Sheraton by any chance?

If so let me know.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirmid60
Member # 8205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirmid60     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everybody for your wise words.
I already knew the answer but needed a confirmation. It was indeed a really nice man but my husband also is very good to me.
thank you again for opening my eyes.

As for the question of the name = Mansor -boat : magic of the nile or hamdy dumpty
in opposite of winter palace hotel

thanks again everybody for replying

Posts: 4 | From: oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so aftr 25 years you jump into a boat with mansour and start~~rowing~~ what is wrong with you woman whats missing in your life please also tell me it was protcted sex if not then you have commited not only one crime but many....i have no sympathy for you ..you show no shame.. as for mansour... better left unsaid.... you dont know if its worth it.. then pray tell me what do you think... to pull down ur underwear in a boat for a man you dont know and have sex with him.. or to live a life with the man you married... see a shrink.. you certainly need it
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by smiley:
so aftr 25 years you jump into a boat with mansour and start~~rowing~~ what is wrong with you woman whats missing in your life please also tell me it was protcted sex if not then you have commited not only one crime but many....i have no sympathy for you ..you show no shame.. as for mansour... better left unsaid.... you dont know if its worth it.. then pray tell me what do you think... to pull down ur underwear in a boat for a man you dont know and have sex with him.. or to live a life with the man you married... see a shrink.. you certainly need it

I agree with the above sentiment and would also add it is women like this that give western women a bad reputation. If you took the time to understand even a tiny bit about the culture of the country you visited then you would see how wrong what you did was.

The next women this man meets he will just assume she has the same low morals and cast us all in the same boat. Many of us have to live with the consequences of your actions. At least you can have your fling and just go back to your husband and your country.

Sickening

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sentiments exactly and believe me.. he has already tried I am sure and even maybe succeeded so is it love? shakes head....
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In love or not?

This is not the right question. Its lust, instant attraction, pure sex and nothing more.

And it shows that you and your husband have problems in your marriage which you should try to work out first.

You need to figure out what you want. You should ask yourself if you still love your husband or not. Think about how much it would hurt him to know the truth. You said he's very good to you. Why not taking a nice trip together and rediscover your love and affection for each other. Its surely worth it.

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 08 July 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirmid60
Member # 8205

Rate Member
For the people who think bad about me, let me explain. I did not just had sx with the man. We met and the first day we only did a boattrip and we talked a lot. the second day he cooked for me on the boat, we talked and talked and in the evening we went for dinner in rest. Africa and dance. He was such a gentleman and I felt my heart open for him. and than it happened. It was a wonderful, magical night we spent together.
but the day after I told him I felt bad about cheating my husband and he understood. It had nothing to do with him because he was and is a very nice man. We kept on meeting eachother but the "sex" never happened again because he knew how I felt about it.

Now back home he keeps on sending me messages how much he misses me and I really miss him. I really donot want to hurt that man and I am sorry some people think bad about me now. I know I made a mistake but who doesn't ?

Deep in my heart I want to meet him again but I think this will hurt him more that good.

thank you all for replying although some answers hurt me very much.

MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tut tut tut You adultress! You should be stoned to death.
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a message to a Great Dirty Whore

by Allah u Deserve Death ...
if u 're My Wife i Would have Slaughtered you ?
u Dunno What love is ? love is Giving ..
u have Cheapen urself ...i just wanna ask you a simple Question ? Does your man Deserve that ? Do u have KIds ? and what if he did so ? Would u Forgive him ?
Family life is Based on Mutual Respect and Mutual Trust ...
i just Wonder What Kind of ppl u are ?
u Just Come To Egypt for Sex ....
a man a Boat Upper Egyptian What a Miserable pathetic Hoe u are ?

Damn Bitches

Posts: 33 | From: RUSSIA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ peace and Blessing of Allah be Upon him Said "the Forbiden Fruit is Sweet "
u Cursed Adultress .and u Would Be Punished For What u have Done ?

Posts: 33 | From: RUSSIA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HAPPY_COUPLE:
a message to a Great Dirty Whore

by Allah u Deserve Death ...
if u 're My Wife i Would have Slaughtered you ?
u Dunno What love is ? love is Giving ..
u have Cheapen urself ...i just wanna ask you a simple Question ? Does your man Deserve that ? Do u have KIds ? and what if he did so ? Would u Forgive him ?
Family life is Based on Mutual Respect and Mutual Trust ...
i just Wonder What Kind of ppl u are ?
u Just Come To Egypt for Sex ....
a man a Boat Upper Egyptian What a Miserable pathetic Hoe u are ?

Damn Bitches

LOL

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
..Cos of u i Forgot the Smart Ways To lie ...
Cherchez la Femme .... Behind Each Disaster or Bombing a Woman Stands ..

.. Cursed .. Cursed .. Cursed .. Cursed ..
Bye For now Mrs. Multi Relations

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mirmid60:
For the people who think bad about me, let me explain. I did not just had sx with the man. We met and the first day we only did a boattrip and we talked a lot. the second day he cooked for me on the boat, we talked and talked and in the evening we went for dinner in rest. Africa and dance. He was such a gentleman and I felt my heart open for him. and than it happened. It was a wonderful, magical night we spent together.
but the day after I told him I felt bad about cheating my husband and he understood. It had nothing to do with him because he was and is a very nice man. We kept on meeting eachother but the "sex" never happened again because he knew how I felt about it.

Now back home he keeps on sending me messages how much he misses me and I really miss him. I really donot want to hurt that man and I am sorry some people think bad about me now. I know I made a mistake but who doesn't ?

Deep in my heart I want to meet him again but I think this will hurt him more that good.

thank you all for replying although some answers hurt me very much.

[/QUOTE

So our answers hurt you.. oh dear.. pray tell me what your husband will feel if you told him your tale of woe.... as I said i have no sympathy for you whatsoever... you feel you want to go to him therefore dumping your husband of 25years... guess that would not hurt Him right.. believe me your boat rowing Mansour has had many women since you and is sitting in his boat notching you all up and smiling away to himsef at the ignorance and immorality of western women.. well THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT I AM SURE... i am western... i do not need the likes of you coming over to egypt and dragging us all down .the difference between you and a prostitute is that you gave it away prositutes charge for it.. or then again maybe You paid for dinner..am i right.... why post this if you do not expect answers that might hurt... if you have such a soft heart.. keep your dirty laundry at home with you.... you disgust me....!!!!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mirmid60:
I visited Luxor in may this year. The second day I met this man called Mansor. He had a boat and took me to several places. It was a very great experience for me to get all his attention. I fell in love with him and we had sex. this is the first time in my life i cheated on my husband after 25 years of marriage. I don t know if it is worth it Pls help me

My husband cheated on my after 25 years of marriage... he is now my ex-husband!!
Is it worth it to you????
I would think very carefully if I were you about dropping my pants to a felluca-boy, bazaar- boy or any other holiday gigolo...
remember you're not his first and you won't be his last!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of Egypt men think of love in the term of Sex ...

they think of the West Women as if they are All Sharamiit ( Cheap hoes ya3ny )

" Until they Change themselves "

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:

EXCUSE ME?? they think all western women ho's? well the men you mix with must be very uneducated.. or at least have a great misconception of most westen women... dear god...or are you yourself talking out of experience? hmmz?

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

speak for yourself only please

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
i am doing exactly that so before you post such a daming post think about it first i am probably old enough to be your Mother so have some respect...and if you reply with such juvenile answers i shall treat you as such and ignore you completely!!!!!
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the Way ..... My Wife is Western
c ya

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
quote:
By the Way ..... My Wife is Western
c ya

and?

HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Means i have Nothin Against any Human Race ..
But i am Against Those Who Are Narrow Minded they think of FreeDom in Wrong Way ..
Enjoy Your Freedom But With Limits ,u know the Western women are Called Home Wreckers ,

i myself lived in Moscow For aWhile and i Seen how they Work they have No Time To Waste .. No place For Emotions and Feelings .. it's Long Race World .that's Why i Got Shocked When i First Seen the Russians in their Homeland , i Didn't Expect that Picture ..
i Thought there Would Be Drunks and Bitches Everywhere
that's Why i belive that Everybody Represents Just his OWn ,

arab haven't learnt the lesson yet that's why we Become a History

smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
I also visited country that was once communist and belonged to Russia.. as there is no more communists states they are now independant and like yourslf I did not know what to expect....I was pleasantly surprised.. I have learned not to judge a few by the actions of many.. and that as what I was telling 7aya...we are all human children of God whether one believes in him or not.. and we all have to get along on this planet...I sw how hard those people workd too.. I had a lot of isues with their polotics tho.. but knew enough not to get involved with that.... I cannot agree with what you say about the arabic nations but i do see a lot of abuse and double standads within arabic governments but please do not start me on that one lol...I truely hope that you are a happy couple...bless you...
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
"...the difference between you and a prostitute is that you gave it away prositutes charge for it." Smiley

Exactly! So I'm not the only one who has used this exact phrase.

mirage
Member # 6111

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow..after 25 years of MARRIAGE u cheat your poor husband..I wonder how old are you now didn't you remember a good day you spent with your foolish husband who is fast asleep thinking of his faithful wife.

You are just a sample of too many of western women who visit Egypt for this sake and after this you come to damn the Egyptian Men..how mean you are !!

Posts: 55 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitar
Member # 8304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello mirmid60:. how are you ? my name is hany from egypt .really i want to see you and meet you . it is my pleasure to meet you . i read your message so hope we can talk . if you want please send me .
guitarnight2003@hotmail.com
i will be so happy if you send me . thank you .

Posts: 9 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Egyptian man looking for a sharmouta??????
Still,if you advertise, you'll get replies!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com