EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » South Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: South Cairo
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Everyone!
Can anyone tell me what area South Cairo covers? I purchased an Egypt travel guide to help me plan my trip, but it doesn't say anything specifically about South Cairo and I would like to know more about it. Thanks

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Hi, Everyone!
Can anyone tell me what area South Cairo covers? I purchased an Egypt travel guide to help me plan my trip, but it doesn't say anything specifically about South Cairo and I would like to know more about it. Thanks

I think Helwan in south Cairo, some people wentthere seeking of a cure cuz they have resort there called Eig Helwan.. it's like a lake full of water of mineral elements..
i never been there but that's what i heard about )

urs,
Khalid http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg
my msn is khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com .

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gail!

My guess would be that "South Cairo" covers the area south of the Nile, although I don't know if local people would call it that. It probably refers to the governate of Giza.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
khalid_2002,
Thanks for the information. I'll check out the hyperlink you provided.

newcomer,
Thanks for responding. I know someone who says he's from South Cairo, but I haven't had an opportunity to ask specifically where. Anyway, I appreciate your help.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAPPY_COUPLE
Member # 8235

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAPPY_COUPLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
South Cairo .. Aswan U Mean ... he he
Posts: 33 | From: RUSSIA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt247tours
Member # 8067

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt247tours     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi, Everyone!

YES NOW !
You can visit magnificent Egypt with unbelievable rates. Yes believe it or not (8 days staying aboard 5* nile Cruise and 5* property in Cairo, exploring the most highlights of cairo, Luxor. Aswan, while , accompanying with your professional egyptologist, 11 meals , service taxes .. no tricks .. ni hidden cost .. it's fixed price.
May be you you are one of desert safari lovers , prefer camping , mixing with bedouins , having dinner with them and swim in hot springs .. what a wonderful experience. Just think about it and let us handle everything !

May be you need to relax on the beach in a recreational trip to Red Sea gorgous resorts
, sure you gonna enjoy water sport activities of diving, snorkling, surfing .. with such great deal. Just email me & and let your dream come true
What if you combine all in one (historical sites, cruising , beachy resort) a new experience you should not miss !!! For more information about these great prices , please do not hesitate to contact me. egypt247tours@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

egypt247tours,
Thanks for the advertisement, but you didn't really answer my question.

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
egypt247tours,
Thanks for the advertisement, but you didn't really answer my question.

Gail,
u can put a post in the forums of this site too, it's too helpful: http://virtualtourist.com

regards,
Khalid http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com