EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Wanna go to Dahab or Nuweiba or Taba?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanna go to Dahab or Nuweiba or Taba?
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to dahab before, would love to go there again. I know some affordable and clean camps over there, would appreciate some company.. Taba and nuweiba are other options, but not sharm, as it's too commercial, and to be honest, expensive!
If anyone's interested, let me know. A bus ticket costs around 60le, and camps 35-60le per room, which takes 2 people. A goood tan, amazing beach, beautiful weather, tasty food, snorkelling everywhere, friendly people, relaaaxed atmosphere..thats what dahab is about!

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anybody wants to join me there for 3 or 4 days, email me on whitepaws15@yahoo.com
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i ask you a question? why do you ask people to join you and when they try to you don't reply. i emailed you about working out in heliopolis a while ago and you never replied. ofcourse if you chnaged your mind about working out or if you don't want to have me as a workout partner thats ok. but you could have at least sent me an email to tell me, instead of having me wait like that. don't you think thats politer?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
7aya, you are certainly right about it being politer if i answered you, but you aren't right that i never answer people, since i assume you are talking about yourself only.
I have 2 reasons for not replying back-and they have nothing to do with u obviously, since i never met u. First of all, my email got hacked, and i could not access ur email or any others in that case. Secondly, i moved to mohandiseen for the last 2 months with some relatives, so it would've been very difficult to go to heliopolis club regularly from there. I do owe you an apology, which i hope u will accept. And if you don't mind-can u give me ur contact again,it would be lovely to get in touch with u once again. Ciao for now.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com