EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Lonesome in Cairo??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lonesome in Cairo??
jamesbget
Member # 8222

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for jamesbget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, I have to say I quite enjoy this group, and your informative postings... keep it up. So, that being said, I got a bit of a bad news today, my good friend (not for long, but that's another story called me from London and told me that he may not join me on my trip to Cairo... We had planned to go together... now, I'm facing the real possibility of going to Cairo by myself... My first question is, Will I be able to meet other travelers or local Egyptians easily? Should I be worried? By the way, if anyone is traveling to Cairo for the Week of September 14, please let me know and maybe we can hook up and see the city together, I'm coming from Toronto, Canada.
Thanks guys, this news just put a damper in my plans, but I hope to make the best of it..... I'll keep you posted.
J.

[This message has been edited by jamesbget (edited 28 July 2005).]

Posts: 19 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its another two months left until you go to Egypt so why don't you try to find a second person to enjoy the vacation with?

Seriously I would feel lonesome too in Cairo if I would be there all by myself for the first time because its so big and its different. Once you are there you will feel people coming up to you, interested in meeting you and you will make quickly aquaintances - and then its time to leave again.

I hope you will find a person who is very much interested in visiting Cairo, there so many things to do and see, you better start preparing your program. Good luck and have fun!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 July 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com