EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Flats, Maids and Fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flats, Maids and Fun
mike777
Member # 7213

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mike777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard that cairo has flats available mostly for gulf tourists. I understand these apartments are frequented by local egyptian "maids" for "fun". ANyone have info about this?

Ali

Posts: 6 | From: tanta, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mario786:
I have heard that cairo has flats available mostly for gulf tourists. I understand these apartments are frequented by local egyptian "maids" for "fun". ANyone have info about this?

Ali

Why are you looking for employment, there are lots of agents who can find you a position as a maid, they call those agents (Kwaadeen)

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 20 July 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:
Why are you looking for employment, there are lots of agents who can find you a position as a maid, they call those agents (Kwaadeen)

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 20 July 2005).]

kwaadeen? ,where did u get that word from Medosa?!!

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mody:

3ala ra2y el mathal (El-dam by7en ya mody)

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sex Tourism In Egypt" article please read:
http://p076.ezboard.com/fpoliticalpalacefrm53.showMessage?topicID=134.topic

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo70
Member # 7879

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Tigerlily
What is important in this one which Written : 35PM Sep22 , 1995 by merip@igc.apc.org

10 years ago ,things changed
LOL

Posts: 53 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by medo70:
Dear Tigerlily
What is important in this one which Written : 35PM Sep22 , 1995 by merip@igc.apc.org

LOL

So, to the better or to the worse????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by medo70:
Dear Tigerlily

LOL

Are you serious? Medo, vast majority of those clients who stay in those flats are Gulf Arabs. There are 4 times the amount of Gulf Arabs vacationing in Egypt for the summer now than there were 10 years ago.

Meaning there is 4 times the amount of sex tourims flats than there were 10 years ago.

Wake up!

Gees, this guy obvious found out about the industry by working in the Gulf or KSA, now the Arabs are recruiting customers.

Does that make you happy?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
3ala ra2y el mathal (El-dam by7en ya mody)

Hey little boy ...did you get permission from your mother to use this keyboard...or is she too busy with her customers in the bedroom...

You see little **** ..anybody can be vulgar...it is not clever...but if you want some real insults...way way above your league ..I can dish those too...

If you ever manage to understand them...

Listen little boy...

I have been so far very patient with you....and Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Your post is nothing but verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.....

Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?

You light up a room when you leave it.... No doubt your life is so dull, you are a living proof that stupid people should not breed

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mody:

It is a word in common use among those (from the Gulf states and others), who frequent the flats you wrote about...

Those are the agents they use for procurement of what you asked for !

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com