EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sharm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharm
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was so saddened to hear of what happened in sharm. I spent alot of time there last year in january and march. Naama bay and old market were 2 of the places that were favorite hangouts for me. A small coffee shop and a disco very near the hard rock cafe and then there was a small restaurant in old market that i would go and sit on the roof to dine. I am so so sad that a place i love so much was hit so hard. And i am praying that all the friends i have there are safe, I know my ex fiance and his close friends are ok but the others, i havent heard of yet. so so sorry for all the families
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes this is very sad, and whats happened in London too. Its makes you get to wondering
'Where's safe to be in the world' right now. These are terrible situations all round.

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
I was so saddened to hear of what happened in sharm. I spent alot of time there last year in january and march. Naama bay and old market were 2 of the places that were favorite hangouts for me. A small coffee shop and a disco very near the hard rock cafe and then there was a small restaurant in old market that i would go and sit on the roof to dine. I am so so sad that a place i love so much was hit so hard. And i am praying that all the friends i have there are safe, I know my ex fiance and his close friends are ok but the others, i havent heard of yet. so so sorry for all the families

Our favourite place has always been the coffee shop in the Old Market, we always sit there at night drinking tea until the early hours of the morning, if my husband had not been in Cairo we would have been there that night. So many of the staff working there are friends, we do not know if they are still with us or not. Just that moring I walked past after buying fruit and bread and said Hi to many of them. So hard to find the words for what we feel right now. I have not been down there yet my husband asked us not to go out on advice from the police. Will let you know when we do.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart,

Are you agree with me, that I have the right to ask my wife to let me see and touch her boobs and enjoy her boobs because I am her husband I have the right to enjoy her body.

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:

Are you agree with me, that I have the right to ask my wife to let me see and touch her boobs and enjoy her boobs because I am her husband I have the right to enjoy her body.

Oh my you are a sick mother fucker aren't you?

wow, you certainly can't quit.....

*And thank you admins for allowing the software to post that phrase above, nothing else would've been strong enough!*

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 26 July 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Oh my you are a sick mother fucker aren't you?

wow, you certainly can't quit.....

*And thank you admins for allowing the software to post that phrase above, nothing else would've been strong enough!*

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 26 July 2005).]

ya sono.... this sick b astard is still under the delusion that a woman will want to marry him!!

Egyptians you are the lowest lowlife that ever walked this Earth... bringing your sick mind into a tragic topic like this!!

[This message has been edited by Samia (edited 26 July 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Our favourite place has always been the coffee shop in the Old Market, we always sit there at night drinking tea until the early hours of the morning, if my husband had not been in Cairo we would have been there that night. So many of the staff working there are friends, we do not know if they are still with us or not. Just that moring I walked past after buying fruit and bread and said Hi to many of them. So hard to find the words for what we feel right now. I have not been down there yet my husband asked us not to go out on advice from the police. Will let you know when we do.

I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say. It's bad enough for me that it happened to strangers. I can't imagine what you must feel if any of your friends or colleagues were hurt.

My thoughts and prayers,

Susan

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mysticheart,

If you wanted to ask me this you should open a new thread not put in the midst of something so serious and hurtful. I have still yet to find out about many of my friends and i just yesterday saw the first pictures of the places and i cried so so hard. My heart is simply broken,Penny i am very happy you and husband are safe and i am sorry if you lost anyone in all of this. I am very concerned how this will affect my ex fiance because i do still care deeply for him and he owns 2 shops, one in coral bay hotel and one in alf lela we lela. I am sure this will have some effect and i dont want him to starve or anything lol. but any way, egyptians, if you want an answer to that you put a different post, do not try to impose this into something like my post here, this is something to express the sense of loss and sadness of this event not to answer your sexual questions.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mysticheart,

NO YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT, NOT EVEN BECAUSE YOU ARE HER HUSBAND.
YOU CAN ONLY DO IT IF SHE AGREES ,DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Sharm there is girls topless sunbathing.
That's good thing to let the girls be topless on the beach. And show their beautiful boobs.

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know about the demonstration that was held in Sharm, in answer to bombs? Who were behind that and did anyone of you see/participate? It was a nice gesture otherwise, small maybe but things start from taking a position and then spreading it.
Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In Sharm there is girls topless sunbathing.
That's good thing to let the girls be topless on the beach. And show their beautiful boobs.

Guys... please ignore this sick b astard... the more people that reply, the more he gets off on it!! let it die!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... on the other hand, getting off "it" is a pretty safe outcome, Sami, considering the recent different "getting off" alternatives? My solution to dear Egyptian's problems would be: take a wife who DEMAND that you touch her boobs (and not only). My god, so many women in the world just wither away because noone wishes to touch them (or wishes any more).

With this woman, Egyptians, if you do NOT touch her boobs (and touch up to her satisfaction!) - you get no fool sandwich in the morning. It's a LOT of touching required or you'll go hungry, dear Egyptians. Although I'm somehow sure you will not starve. And both will be happy, case closed. Now go find her. Stop typing, start touching. Action! is what we women love more than words any time.

Mysticheart, good post, and I totally feel the same.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com