EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » people help me :O In a hurry!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: people help me :O In a hurry!
Imaan
Member # 8111

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Imaan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going to arrive in Sharm airport at 1:30 am. I havent got a hotel for the night, and im planning to catch the bus to Cairo at 7:30 am. Is there anything to do between this time, or is there any hotels thats cheap and not full booked (im leaving tomorrow)?!
Posts: 21 | From: Oslo, Norway | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do not be worry i know some one can helping you even about the cheep hotel there is also hostel there
sharm is life city for 24 hours
e mail me with your name and i will giving you his phone numb and arranging where you can go and how mush you can pay now? INSHA ALLAH
i am soha_guide@yahoo.com http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 28 July 2005).]

[This message has been edited by egyptourguide (edited 28 July 2005).]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooops.. sorry, i thought that u'll be in cairo 1st

[This message has been edited by khalid_2002 (edited 28 July 2005).]

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can check out Delta Sharm, the room is 200 EGP (around 40 USD) per night and it is basically walking distance from bus station although there are taxis as well. And is nicely away from the mess in Naama or Old Market.

There are 2 offices that sell, one is main office and sells for 300 EGP night
phone
oh they publish no phone :(
but sales office works at least until 1.00 and there are at least two Estonian girls employed there, they are very efficient to deal with.
Internet booking page is here, is office hours for them now so maybe still have time to react(or are you on way already?)
http://www.deltasharm.com/docs/online_rsrv.cfmthe

other is a small entrepreneur who lets out the privately owned apartments in Delta
his phone is
Mr Essam Harby, 0103630227 or +20122489249
He may not understand english but maybe someone who normally sit with him in the room will help

otherwise try phone to places here: http://www.egypttourism.org/Spanish/Hotels/hotels/SharmElSheikh.htm

E.g.
Sharks Bay Bedouin Home 15, Km Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab Road Tel.

it looks quite clean though simple on photo, with beach huts, and is away from naama and Old market where there might be confusion now, close to airport

Sandy on that page is on undamaged side of Old Market but is a somewhat "hmm" place my bf suggest it looks like they let out rooms for quick sex :o)
Pigeon House in Naama is one of the cheapest but same story (maybe his story :o)
Everything with address in Om el Sid or Naama is near, or El Maya if not too close to damaged area

If you get a beduin taxi driver (with headscarf) you may ask him, beduins are a kind of earnest, very nice people, at least in my experience
or som younger guy who has not "hardened" yet. If he doesn't try cheat you on the price you may as well trust his suggestions. Tell you need take bus in the morning and does he know anything cheap nearby. You can always listen to what he suggests and then say yes or no. You can really rely on people's friendlyness and willingness to help.
(Just as extra options to what have been offered by kind people above)

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 28 July 2005).]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com