EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Cairo-Luxor - Train tickets - last minute

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cairo-Luxor - Train tickets - last minute
Solo Traveler
Member # 8507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solo Traveler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings,
What are the chances of purchasing a 1st class train ticket from Cairo to Luxor? I've read that there are 2 or 3 trains down. I'm going on a Saturday evening. Please advise as I will arrive in Cairo the day that I need to go to Luxor.

Posts: 1 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MOstafa MOsbah
Member # 8373

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MOstafa MOsbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hello there

as the train from cairo to luxor ( sleepers train ) will cost you 54 USD per person
FOREIGN RATE PER TICKET
if you are interesting to buy it contact me
MOstafa Mosbah
MOstmos@hotmail.com
Egytrv@yahoo.com
ICQ number : 296-457-731
best regards

quote:
Originally posted by Solo Traveler:
Greetings,
What are the chances of purchasing a 1st class train ticket from Cairo to Luxor? I've read that there are 2 or 3 trains down. I'm going on a Saturday evening. Please advise as I will arrive in Cairo the day that I need to go to Luxor.

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo,Egypt. | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debbie,

Your message mentioning “Night and Day” struck a chord with me, so I went to check this message I received recently and checked with the FDA website and it is confirmed that Night and Day is among those medications that are recommended for withdrawal off the market!:

“Upon the recommendation of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/ppa/science.htm all drugs containing phenylpronalamine should be withdrawn from the U.S. market. This decision was made following a study conducted to investigate the risk of hemorrhagic stroke associated with the use of phenylpronalamine. The study reported an association between phenylpronalamine use and hemorrhagic stroke in women. The increase risk of hemorrhagic stroke was for women using phenylpronalamine for weight control and as a nasal decongestant product. Although the study showed that the risk of hemorrhagic stoke is found mostly in women, men may also be at risk.

The following is a list of all drugs containing phenylpronalamine that are still available and in use in the Egyptian market:
1. Conta-Flu كونتا- فلو
2. Antiflu أنتي فلو
3. Nova-C-M نوفا – سى - إم
4. Coldact كولداكت
5. Flustop فلو ستوب
6. Flurest فلو رست
7. Rhinomol رينومول
8. Pararhinol بارارينول
9. Michaelon ميكاليون
10. Noflu نوفلو
11. Coricidin D كوريسيدين - دى
12. Rhinogesic رينو جيسيك
13. Contact 12 كونتاكت 12
14. Eskornade أسكورنيد
15. Night and Day نايت آند داى ( الليل والنهار)
16. Vegaskine Aduls Syrup فيجاسكين شراب للبالغين
17. Sinutab سينو تاب
18. Rhinopront Syrup رينوبرونت شراب
19. Denoral دينورال
20. Coflin كوفلين
Please, avoid using the above drugs even if prescribed by your treating physician.
انشروها تعرفون حماية للمسلمين لكل من”

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bear2000
Member # 8518

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for bear2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so funny Debbie! "some bonehead that didn't dress warm!!!!!!" I love it! Thanks for everyone's comments. it's good info!
Posts: 10 | From: Holyoke, MA, USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com