EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Things I Dislike About Everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Things I Dislike About Everyone
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?.

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Medosa:
[B]

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

Ohhhhhhhh Medosa, :-)

OOOO,OOOOO,OOOOOOO-

Good thing i have a good blader, i about fell off my chair and really had a good laugh, I know what ur saying-

Right now i am home on a job injury- my work is airlines, and the most asked Question i hear is: Can i ask u a question??

When there are signs all over the Terminal..

and then u try to be nice to explain and they don't let u complete ur sentences and they be turning their back on u as ur still talking ..( SO RUDE) still, pointing " u mean, this way ,, and that way..? UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

All my co-workers always look to each other wondering " what the F$%*,? how these ppl get a professional job- and can't read a freakin sign.."

OOOOOOOOOOOOO, so many things that i can Expound on.. but, this is what i hear the most..

Have a nice day....and still Smile Awhile.

Thx-Jannah

Glad I made you smile

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis83
Member # 8438

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Isis83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?.

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

LOL HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm literally here rolling on the floor!!!!!! You made some great points though!
I've got one to add to your list (if u dont mind)!!!
Ppl who say, "I dont wanna be pokie but"...
This is too much!
Great post! Thanx for making me laugh and bringing some good ol' fashioned humor here

Posts: 94 | From: India | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trixy
Member # 8325

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trixy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres another one....
You're wet....is it raining !!!!
Trix

Posts: 25 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or.... when people say to your child.... "oh my.... you've grown!!"
Yes.... that's what children do!!!
But.... VERRRRRY funny list!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com