EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » some small some big some medium

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: some small some big some medium
leeds 1
Member # 8582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leeds 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have entertained many egyptian men over the last 10 years and found many different shapes and sizes but they do all offer much affection and love if you can call it that as it all comes at a price at the end of the day.We are back again do you know who we are ? Hey semsem are you still out there love to chat again soon.
Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leeds 1:
We have entertained many egyptian men over the last 10 years and found many different shapes and sizes but they do all offer much affection and love if you can call it that as it all comes at a price at the end of the day.We are back again do you know who we are ? Hey semsem are you still out there love to chat again soon.

Why a new thread???? :confused

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back John and John
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just from reading the topics here for the last several years I would also say John and John..

Akshar, I would say you are right!!!!!

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep...... 2 Johns!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Just from reading the topics here for the last several years I would also say John and John..

Akshar, I would say you are right!!!!!

Do I get a prize if I am right

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leeds 1
Member # 8582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leeds 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course you get a prise mind you it didnt take alot of guessing did it i hope and trust that you are all ok and that none of your loved ones had any family in sharm. Can you come and get your prise? but where are we now!!!!!
Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
of course you get a prise mind you it didnt take alot of guessing did it i hope and trust that you are all ok and that none of your loved ones had any family in sharm. Can you come and get your prise? but where are we now!!!!!

Send me an email jane@REMOVETHISflatsinluxor.co.uk

everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"Have you ever been karmically bitch-slapped by a six-armed goddess? I'll take that as a no!"

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SETTI
Member # 1365

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for SETTI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi john & john where the hell have you been we have been very worried about you both sent you emails some time back but no reply so please let us know how you are, you know us very well. rob&pam
Posts: 18 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leeds 1
Member # 8582

Rate Member
Hi there setti sorry big problem with pc lost all addresses but up and running again now as you can see but i do not have your e-mail so please mail me still on the original email.love to you both.by the way john goes into hospital on 24th for his hip replacement opp.Jane i will mail you soon.
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys but i'm new here can anyone tell me what this all about
Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
sorry guys but i'm new here can anyone tell me what this all about

Its about the 'size of the national shlong'.

I worry more about the 'national shlong' shooting blanks!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you married and you always sad so why you care about the 'NATIONAL SHLONG'
I have one question
Are you egyptian ??????

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought you married and you always sad so why you care about the 'NATIONAL SHLONG'
I have one question
Are you egyptian ??????

No I am an American married to an Egyptian man.

Leeds here has been around. I have not.

And the only thing about the National Shlong that matters is whether or not it is fully loaded.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
for how long you have been away from your husband ?
and why all this sadness
life not that suck .still you can enjoy it

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
for how long you have been away from your husband ?
and why all this sadness
life not that suck .still you can enjoy it

No I live with him here in the USA. Our daughter lives with his parents in Egypt.

Its a long story, but after we had discussed the matter to death, he said he couldn't and wouldn't provide for us, besides he wanted our daughter to be raised in Egypt. Didn't give me much choice. I can't pay for everything, nor do everything. Besides a husband is supposed to provide for his wife like how she had lived in her father's house. If he couldn't do this he shouldn't have asked me to marry him. But of course I didn't know that then. Now I know.

I am so pissed, its like it was his plan all along.

I am being patient, when the time is right I will be over in Egypt with her everyday.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
You extremely right about these issues.
To be husband the first thing you have to do is satisfying your wife. And make her happy but this if she asks reasonable things.
But about you daughter I don’t know. Didn’t you think to go and live in Egypt to be with her?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
You extremely right about these issues.
To be husband the first thing you have to do is satisfying your wife. And make her happy but this if she asks reasonable things.
But about you daughter I don’t know. Didn’t you think to go and live in Egypt to be with her?

It was only supposed to be for 4 months, then the INS changed the rules. After that point wait for his naturalization.

Now I want him to have the naturalization so he doesn't come back to Egypt.

After he is an USA citizen I go over there for good. Hopefully with citizenship he'll be done torturing me and let me go.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
I didn't get your point.Your are waiting to get his citizenship then leave him or what ?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I didn't get your point.Your are waiting to get his citizenship then leave him or what ?

He gets his citizenship and then he lets me move over there.

Leave him? I don't think so, I know even with the improvements in the Personal Status laws still doesn't give me many choices. I let him do the divorcing. That way I have more of a bargaining advantage over custody. In addition I don't want to ruin my relationship with my in-laws. That would hurt my daughter immensely if she was to endure a rift between her mother and her father's family.

I am putting her first.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
You know this very wierd .I never see this
you both plan to get divorce after getting his citizenship .How can you stand this life .
Really God Help you

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
It happens more than you know.

At least with citizenship he will be more attractive to Arab women. Hopefully he will marry his own next time and she'll give him the hell he gave me. lol

Yet often times Egyptian/Arab men are totally financially supported by their western wives and her family. The only time an Egyptian man will provide for his wife, is when she is Egyptian too. But it is an impoverished mentality. Upperclass Egyptians/Arabs don't do this.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
No .I disagree with you about this .
I don't know what kind of man you married to .But if you married real egyptain man he wont let this happend .beside I dont know if you loved him or he loved you before the marrige but begin american make alot of reasons for marrige niether than love so when you take descion to marry arab man make sure 100% he loved you .
This way your life will be easier

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
No .I disagree with you about this .
I don't know what kind of man you married to .But if you married real egyptain man he wont let this happend .beside I dont know if you loved him or he loved you before the marrige but begin american make alot of reasons for marrige niether than love so when you take descion to marry arab man make sure 100% he loved you .
This way your life will be easier

Actually you are off your rocker there.

It really doesn't matter if he love me or not. Though I am sure he had or still does. No, the problem is in the Arab society in America. Arabs are a collective group of people, not basing their identity on individualism at all. If another Arab thinks he is **** for marrying out of love, it is shameful. Arab Americans here don't marry out of love, but honor and to build family ties. He made a huge mistake, Arab Americans marry either for money or to attach themselves to a higher Arab American societal level.

Marrying for love in America is seen as a fools choice and a slap in the face to other Arab Americans. It is treason to marry an infidel for love. America is mainly for money making or to build up a socail elevation. Not for freedom, especially freedom to love.

Your head is filled with hollywood laurels.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
I don't think you right .I talk about my personal life not about what i have seen in movies .
I don't like to discuss this personal life in public .but if you need to know more
this is my email
has_san@usa.com
and i will prove that you wrong .

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I don't think you right .I talk about my personal life not about what i have seen in movies .
I don't like to discuss this personal life in public .but if you need to know more
this is my email
has_san@usa.com
and i will prove that you wrong .

Yeah right. I know what I am talking about, I am in the USA. You are in KSA.

I have poured myself over anthropological books on Arab Americans. Reading all I can. I have found what I noted above to be truthful. And the most convincing arguements I have found to back up my statements were written by Arab Muslims themselves.

But seriously its not just Arab Americans. But Hmong, Vietnemese, Armenians, Greeks, Indians, Chinese and others.

Marriage isn't about love, its about fullfilling your responsibilities to your God, your community, your family, your nation and lastly to yourself. Marriage is the bedrock of society, religion, history and human creation. Love in marriage is a post-victorian invention. Don't kid yourself.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
someone_lost,

Just out of curiousity, did you decide to start posting to this forum because of failed engagements to smart women (Egyptian women) or because you didn't want to shell out after working so hard in the KSA?

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S, I think someone-lost is talking about the majority of Egyptian men living in Egypt, whereas you are talking about a much smaller group of Arabs coming to America to gain citizenship and social elevation.

I feel for you very much as to how hard your situation is, and you seem to have tried everything and more to make your marriage work and now seem to have faced the fact it will never work because you are not able to give your husband the status he seeks, other than securing him citizenship. But whilst that is admirable and you are clearly doing this for your daughters sake and for the sake of the relationships within the family, nobody should be paying the price that you are personally for this man.
He does not deserve this citizenship, he does not deserve you as his wife, he does not deserve his daughter, he does not deserve his family. Your whole approach to sorting out the problem is to reward him for being a lazy good for nothing looser and that cannot be right.
Come on S try at come at the problem in a different way, you have got stuck in a groove. Nobody has that much power over you. From what you have said his family is a good one, they should be appauled that he will not work and support you all, you need to get them behind you and make it clear you will take a divorce and take your daughter and start a new life with her. You do not have to loose the relationship with his family, you can make a life in Egypt if you want to, but for goodness sake go and be with your daughter and live your life with her, this has gone on far too long. It is not your job to make things right for everyone in your family, that is too much for anyone to carry. If you stopped trying to control everything and everyone, left him in America he would be forced to sort himself out.
His family if they are as good as you say will only ever respect you for taking your side by your daughter.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
S, I think someone-lost is talking about the majority of Egyptian men living in Egypt, whereas you are talking about a much smaller group of Arabs coming to America to gain citizenship and social elevation.

I feel for you very much as to how hard your situation is, and you seem to have tried everything and more to make your marriage work and now seem to have faced the fact it will never work because you are not able to give your husband the status he seeks, other than securing him citizenship. But whilst that is admirable and you are clearly doing this for your daughters sake and for the sake of the relationships within the family, nobody should be paying the price that you are personally for this man.
He does not deserve this citizenship, he does not deserve you as his wife, he does not deserve his daughter, he does not deserve his family. Your whole approach to sorting out the problem is to reward him for being a lazy good for nothing looser and that cannot be right.
Come on S try at come at the problem in a different way, you have got stuck in a groove. Nobody has that much power over you. From what you have said his family is a good one, they should be appauled that he will not work and support you all, you need to get them behind you and make it clear you will take a divorce and take your daughter and start a new life with her. You do not have to loose the relationship with his family, you can make a life in Egypt if you want to, but for goodness sake go and be with your daughter and live your life with her, this has gone on far too long. It is not your job to make things right for everyone in your family, that is too much for anyone to carry. If you stopped trying to control everything and everyone, left him in America he would be forced to sort himself out.
His family if they are as good as you say will only ever respect you for taking your side by your daughter.

And ladies and gentlemen that is the western approach to marital power!

Yeah baby!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
I'm old member of this forums and I had allot of discussion about Egyptian men married to American women .and thanks god I can find any Egyptian girl I need to get marry to .u can say am very good husband to any Egyptian wife i have kind of good looking and little money good salary very nice job every thing that’s make someone life good
But I don’t think I'm suitable for any foreign woman that doesn’t understand our custom .and the penny guy who keep saying that your husband doesn't deserve you and all this stuff no one know hat happened between you and him and we don't know who is right and who is wrong am sure you have your point but your husband has his point too .we can't attack him without hearing from him first .
But we all agree that you love your kid and you try to do the best for her

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
But I don’t think I'm suitable for any foreign woman that doesn’t understand our custom

And this is where you will choke. Many Arabs abroad don't fully see this for what it is and cannot recognize it if it bit them in the manhood.

Good luck!

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fortunately S I do not see marriage as a war.
I am sorry for you that you say you are living in hell but it does not need to be this way.
Still we reap what we sow as they say.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Fortunately S I do not see marriage as a war.
I am sorry for you that you say you are living in hell but it does not need to be this way.
Still we reap what we sow as they say.

You really don't understand do you?

Why on earth would you take a male role in a marriage anyways?

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
I have stuiped question but i will ask it anyway
dose penny man or girl ?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have stuiped question but i will ask it anyway
dose penny man or girl ?

When I last heard from Penny, she was very much a woman!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Thank you samia for your answer
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know sonomod's whole plan but how do you expect her to go to Egypt and be with her daughter without much money. The last thing she would want to do is to go there in the hope that her in-laws would help her.

I think here plan to finish her studying to secure a decent job in Egypt is a very good one.

If you have advice , be specific. I would be interested in step by step plan as to how she could just divorce her husband and be with her daughter without having much money. Let's see what you can come up with.

[This message has been edited by Automatic For The People (edited 22 August 2005).]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
[B]

Funny how certain user names always crawl out the woodwork. If you really want some good advice then post an E'mail and I will contact you.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
[B]

Funny how certain user names always crawl out the woodwork. If you really want some good advice then post an E'mail and I will contact you.

Good advice regarding what? What is it you think I need advice for?

Anyway, sonomod has posted her email a few times, so it's not hard to find.
After all the what you've written on the subject why do you , now, want to give advice in private. Let's see what you have in mind may be we can cotribute something to it.

[This message has been edited by Automatic For The People (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com