EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Sharm to Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sharm to Cairo
Maya_k
Member # 5526

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya_k     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Im visiting Cairo for a couple of weeks and looking to stay in Cairo for a couple of days. How much is it to travel by plane? Is it cheaper to book from here in UK or there? Also any recomendations where to go and what to do in the evenings....one more thing which hotel - hyatt or four seasons.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey maya, i would definitely recommend the Four Seasons-Nile Plaza, it is a beauty by the nile, and it is much quieter than the noisy, hysterical Grand Hyatt(which is just opposite the four seasons!) I think Hyatt is overcrowded this summer, and doesn't hold the sparkle it used to have. Four Seasons rooms are unforgettable, with massive balconies that have breathtaking views& super-luxurious, royal furnishing.
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Return flight Cairo to Sharm is about £140 but can vary day to day. Try my Agent in London for advice on where to book, they are Egyptian and can advise you what is the best way to do it.
St Georges travel 0208 563 2900

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this link with opinions of people who stayed at Nile Plaza, i think it will help;

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294201-d308077-r2879187-Four_Seasons_Hotel_Cairo_at_Nile_Plaza-Cairo.html

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya_k
Member # 5526

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya_k     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks for reply. Looking forward to coming. Any suggestions on where to go out in the evening. Any good clubs?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com