EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » An easy way to make money and get rich quick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An easy way to make money and get rich quick
raiderboytom
Member # 8886

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for raiderboytom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------- This is not a scam i have done it myself Can you really make money so easily? I am and this helps whilst developing my own online business! I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading : OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is some of it!! Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came Across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an Email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there... You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By fast I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through paypal to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200 Newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it : It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the End second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still Coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00., I have spent more than that on the lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this Article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people world wide. STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, Write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! The email list:
1) ldbevans@ihc.com 2) A.Lloyd9774@student.leedsmet.ac.uk 3) bearcat@keyway.net 4) taffy_jordan@yahoo.co.uk 5) teryfy@hotmail.com 6) tom@dkbdesign.net
STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! ---- DIRECTIONS---- HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD---------- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your : Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' From the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) save your new notepad File as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. :
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine like, yahoo.com,google.com, altavista.com,excite.com then you search with this subject millionaire message board? or money making message Board? or employment message board? or money making discussions? web entrepreneur forums? or money making forum? or business message board? etc. Home business forums? home business boards? BEING CREATIVE WILL BOOST YOUR RESULTS !!! You will find thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find the option post a new message.
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill In the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!. Please Be Honest and it will truely work for you: Congrats!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by raiderboytom:
[B][/B]

Geee. I guess I'll die broke before I finish reading your post!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some money, can you send me a check for 22k?
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it's not a scam!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fp1985:
Yeah, to those people who've found this by search and think it might be real - its a scam.

The best way to make real money online can be found here:
http://www.makeactualmoney.co.uk

Its the one guide that tells you how to make real money from home as a business or supplement to your income. Give it a try!

Yeah.... right!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an even better idea, stop spending money on ridiclous things, economize, save small amounts each month. Hmmmm I'll bet you'll save more of the money you make that way
Did anyone else take economics or accounting courses or am I alone here??

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Macleod
Member # 9099

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macleod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMPROVED MONEY-MAKING METHOD!!!

This is a God-send.

How to turn $10 into $10,000 in 14 days with Paypal ! ! $$ Make Money Business Opportunity $$ "
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT." -Mark 2005 Dear
Friend, This is a new program as you will see. It can be for the U.S. or the U.K. This is a
fantastic opportunity, try it for yourself!! EVERYTHING DONE ONLINE ! ! With just £5 or $10 and
a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS account, you could make $$Thousands$$ in 2 SIMPLE STEPS ! ! READ
THIS VERY CAREFULLY THEN READ IT AGAIN. THIS IS FAST, THIS IS NOT THE ONE YOU WILL BE WAITING
TO WORK. GUARANTEED - you will have $10,000 in two weeks. Only $10, a Paypal PREMIER or BUSINESS
account and 30 min are all that is needed to get this going. GIFTING MADE EASY, PLEASE READ ON
TO FIND OUT HOW If you want to make a few thousand dollars real quick, then please take a moment
to read and understand the MLM program I'm sharing with you. NO IT'S NOT what you think. YOU DON'T
have to send $10 to five or six people to buy a report, receipt or get on their mailing list. Nor
will you need to invest more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST
PROGRAM EVER, you will be able to complete it in LESS THAN 30 MINUTES and you will never forget
the day you first viewed this online. If you're already running a home business, you can easily
do this one along with it. If not, this is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to earn serious money
online that you've ever seen so far in the history of the Internet! This program works no matter
what country you are in, or what currency you use. It doesn't matter how old or how young you
are. And you certainly won't need any special knowledge or talent. You won't need to run a
website, or make phone calls, or make photocopies, or send out letters through the mail, or
pay for advertising, etc. The only things you will need are: * An email address * A Premier or
Business PayPal account with at least $10 deposited in it * 30 minutes of your time ONLY 2
SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS ! ! If you are doing other programs, by all means stay with them. The more
the merrier, BUT PLEASE READ ON!! First of all, there are only TWO POSITIONS, not four, five or
six like many other programs. This program is more realistic and much, MUCH FASTER. Because it is
so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST, and you will receive your
reward in FOURTEEN DAYS. That's only TWO WEEKS - not one or two months. Just in time for next months
BILLS.
TRUE STORY --> Grace Kelly tells how she ran this gifting summation four times last year. The first time,
she received $6,000 in cash in two weeks and then $14,000 in cash the next three times. When this program is
continued, as it should be, EVERYONE PROFITS!! DON'T BE AFRAID to send gifts to strangers. It will come back
to you ten folds. A person can give you up to $10,000 per year and you don't have to report it to the IRS.
THIS CAN AND WILL WORK FOR YOU! HERE ARE THE DETAILS: Post this letter in 50 message boards, chat rooms, or
newsgroup. You don't need to post 200 like other programs or email 100 people just to get started. Even if
you are already in a program like the send twenty dollars to six people.
CONTINUE IT and stay with it, THOSE DO PAY OUT, but do yourself a favor, DO THIS ONE TODAY as
well, RIGHT NOW!!! It is simple and takes a very small investment, only $10 and a Paypal PREMIER or
BUSINESS account. iT WORKS AND IS DONE IN 2 SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS ! ! This program WILL PAY FASTER before
the other programs you are working on even trickle in!! Just give one person $10. THAT'S IT!! Follow the simple
instructions and in two weeks, you should have $10,000 because most PEOPLE WILL RESPOND due to the LOW ONE TIME
INVESTMENT, SPEED AND HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL.PLUS, since its done all ONLINE, there is no time wasted mailing out
letters and the such ! ! We are not even figuring a 50% response! So let's all keep it going and help each other
in these tough times. We all owe money to bill collectors, and creditors. But, with this, if people take the time
to help each other, the good fortune will follow. SO, Take the measly minutes this SIMPLE and REWARDING program offers
and give the gift that gives back TODAY ! !. Simply send a $10 gift to the person at POSITION #1, if your birthday is
BETWEEN JAN 1 THRU JUNE 30, OR, if your birthday is BETWEEN JULY 1 THRU DEC 31, send the gift to the person at
POSITION # 2. HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. . . STEP 1 Ok, if you're not already a PayPal user,
the very first thing you need to do is use the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes just
two minutes! Here's the URL: https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=9VY9PX89M79ZL. Be sure to use
this link so you can sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account. You'll need to have a PREMIER or BUSINESS account
(and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people. STEP 2 It
is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. So the first thing to do when you have your
Premier/Business PayPal account is to IMMEDIATELY send a $10 payment from your PayPal account to the email address in the position
(1 or 2 - depending on your birthday in the timeline), along with a note saying: "HERE IS A $10 GIFT FOR YOU." Be certain to add
this note, as this is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypal Site.
It's so Easy!! When you send your $10 payment to the first address in the list, do it with a great big smile on your face because
"as you sow, so shall you reap!" After you have transferred a $10 payment to the email address, something very eerie happens. It
gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system.
You've just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of
other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand,
that this business actually works! REMOVE the email address you are replacing (the one you sent
$10 to), and REPLACE it with your own email address. REMEMBER: Use the same EMAIL ADDRESS that
is used with YOUR Paypal account ! ! Paste your newly typed email address over the old one and
then post to 50 Message Boards, Chat Rooms, or Newsgroups. DON'T MULL OVER IT, JUST 30 MIN OF YOUR TIME,
THAT'S IT THERE IS NO MORE TO DO!! ACT FAST AND GET THE GIFT. HONESTLY AND INTEGRITY MAKE THIS PLAN WORK!! DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD
HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU .
POSITION#1 --- Macleod20x05@yahoo.com
POSITION#2 --- bucketbrigade1@yahoo.com
YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME ! ! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. This is excellent seed money to
start or expand a business, buy you dream home, car, and pay off what ever bills you may have. Good luck and God Bless.
Play fairly, Good fortune will follow.
WHY THIS PROGRAM WORKS: !! HONESTY AND INTEGRITY !! Straight to the point, the reason this program is SO SUCCESSFUL is because when
you follow these instructions EXACTLY = GIVE A $10 GIFT and POST this in 50 different message boards, there are only TWO outcomes.
(1) A persons birthday will fall on the same half as yours, therefore, YOU GET THE $10 . . OR, (2) a persons birthday will fall
on the other half of the timeline, therefore, YOU STAY IN YOUR POSITION and get posted in 50 other MESSAGE BOARDS, etc . .
BOTTOMLINE: Either you get the $10 or your name gets passed on for other people to give YOU $10 or pass YOUR name on to other
people that will. It makes you think though, the more you POST YOUR OWN POSTS, the BETTER the results ! ! 4 FACTORS THAT MAKE THIS PROGRAM SO
SUCCESSFUL. . . * EXTREMELY FAST RESPONSE * EXTREMELY HIGH RESPONSE RATE * UNLIMITED PROFIT POTENTIAL * QUICK, SIMPLE AND CHEAP TO GET STARTED
So there it is. You now have the knowledge that will enable you to make over $10,000 within the next two weeks. The only thing that can hold you
back now is a lack of faith or a lack of self-belief. However, any doubts you may currently have will disappear within a few days of putting this plan
into practice. Trust me on this! You certainly won't regret it. SOME NOTES FROM PAYPAL WHICH YOU MAY FIND USEFUL PayPal lets you pay anyone with an email
address and is the world's Number 1 online payment service. PayPal is accepted on over 3 million eBay auctions as well as a countless number of online shops.
You can also use PayPal to pay your friends - for example, it's a convenient way to split the phone bill with your room-mate, send cash to your kids in college,
or send cash to someone in another country. Better yet, you can also earn a referral bonus of up to $100 each time someone signs up for a PayPal account using
your referral URL! When you send money through PayPal, you can fund your payments with your credit card or cheque account. You won't have to worry about your privacy,
because PayPal keeps your accounting information safe and secure. Making a purchase with PayPal is far more secure than mailing a cheque or giving your credit card
number to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people from around the world use PayPal to move money. Signing up for a PayPal account is free, easy, and it takes
only a couple of minutes. Thank you, and good luck in your ventures Best Regards Mark Sutton P.S. Does this sound too good? Well maybe to some skeptics it is.
But it actually works, and is worth the 30 minutes of your time now. So, just make a nice cup of tea and get started on it now. After all, you can't lose,
but you stand to gain more in the next few weeks than many people earn in a year!

Personal Note: Honest to god this works. I have posted to 50+ sites on two seperate occasions and have totaled over 54,000$! No bullsh*t. The key is to post on as many forums as possible and send out about 100 emails that tell the recipient to send to at least 5 people. The emails multiply like rabbits! Good luck guys & gals, happy money-spending!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Sonomod, would say lot’s of oral sex. As she said this is a great way of earning money. It does not mater if you’re a male or female. No over head cost, No up-front cost, No taking it the ass at the end of the job, just a simple purchase of mouthwash and you’re on your way. Plus you can go international, Sonomod is dripping wet for someone to replace her Highly educated husband from Egypt. She is eassy money.
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djsumit
Member # 9198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for djsumit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS ONE IS BETTER!! SURE TRIED & TESTED!! .. & MOREOVER, NO MESS WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!
Try It!! There's Nothing To Lose!! I'm Already Doin It Out Of Sheer Curosity!!
-----------------------------------------
This really can make you easy Millionaire $$$ Guaranteed.

Remote Host: - Ip Address: 203.200.169.44 - Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 95; DigExt)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT
TO A LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

: It Is Wisely Said: TEAM WORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK! LET’S GET STARTED: IT's Been Already Proven On TV Shows Like Oprah!!

: A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

: Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
: All, So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!…. Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
Its
: Certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!!

: Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works….also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

:#1)Shannon Fisher
:1713 5½ Ave. NE
:Jamestown, ND 58401

:#2) Kerry
:2134 Paterno Ave.
:Las Vegas, NV 89123

:#3)Biswanath Sen
:P.O. Box No. 9061
:Park Street H.P.O.
:Kolkata - 700 016.
:West Bengal
:India

:#4)Lenny
:84 villa rd radford
:coventry
:cv6 3da
:England

;#5)Waleed
:P.O. Box No. 38407 Dahiat Abdulla Al-Salim
:Kuwait

;#6)S Chaudhri
:B-105, Mod Apartments,
:Vasundhara Enclave,
elhi 110096.
:INDIA

: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc….) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!---- DIRECTIONS----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
: Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

: Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine like yahoo.com,google.com,altavista.com,excite.com then you search with this subject ‘millionaire message board’ or ‘money making message board’ or ‘employment message board’ or ‘money making discussions’ or ‘money making forum’ or ‘business message board’ etc. You will find thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find the option post a new message. : Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!.

: Congratulations… THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU EILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **

: Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional :$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. and see if it really works?? I think so… People have said, 'what if the plan is played out and no one sends you: the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.

Posts: 1 | From: Delhi, INDIA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arabia
Member # 9276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arabia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARABIA FOR TOURISM DEVELOPMENT is one of the recent Egyptian companies, which aim mainly to establish a special image and competitive advantage for Egypt and Arab region comparing with other tourist destinations , by creating new and untraditional tourist products (such as the first Rally for ATVs. – untraditional international musical concerts, established the first club for ATV's in Egypt)

Under the patronage of Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, ARABIA is organizing Egypt Rally 2005 as the first ATVs (quad runners) Motorcycles off road / on road rally for amateurs and professionals in the Middle East that mixes between recreation and challenges
"Tourism and sport in one direction."

Egypt Rally 2005 will take place on next December the 29th for 9 days in the desert of Sharm El Sheikh, the marvelous resort on the Red Sea Riviera and one of the most famous resorts all over the world.

We are looking forward to mutual cooperation to give success to this unprecedented event.

Thanks in Advance and Best Regards,

Arabia Team
Eng. Tamer M. Elemary
G.M
Arabia Tourism Development
info@egyptrally.com
We generate Motor Sport in Egypt

Posts: 80 | From: Alexandria, Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com