EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Searchin ga flat to rent in docklands area near excel conference centre in london

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Searchin ga flat to rent in docklands area near excel conference centre in london
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello dear friends

Well iam attending a medical conference of the european academy of dermatology for a 10 days time in october and iam searching any londoners who would provide an economic flat for a 10 days rental quite close to the docklands area and the conference centre starting from the 8th october if possible..

Hope ur all safe and take care

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very expensive area but there are some pockets of cheaper accommodation in the area. The way things work there you would be better to look for bed and breakfast or lodging with a family rather than renting a flat. I have some friends in London and I can ask around if you like. Are you still on the same email?
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi jane

well thanks alot for your reply and yes it would be very kind of you if u can do so. I have somewhere to stay at edgware or kingston but thats quite far and almost a long distance to go everyday and back ..

Iam still on my email dear and grateful for ur prompt response

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have put some feelers out and will get back to you when I have some answers.

Nice to see you back on the boards

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
sent you an email
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 14 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

got it dear , sent u a reply back ))

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com