EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » for all dog lovers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for all dog lovers
optimistic
Member # 6654

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for optimistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

this post is not an advretising or spam, just I know how it is difficult to find a good pure dog of any breed in Egypt. They sell u a boxer for a bulldog & "lulu over griffon " for a pekineis. My friend brought several breeds from her country last month with international documets & health certificates. & I became a proud owner of a puppy of american american bulldog i wanted a small dog, but this really took my heart forever. My friend wants to open a kennel for breeding of different Mastiffs, St. Bernard, Bulldogs & pocket dogs like Chiahuahua & Yorshier terrier ( that are anly 1 or 2 kg weight when they are grown up. I really like her idea of having a breeding kennel in egypt.
& if someone is interested in good pure dogs or looking for espessial breed & can not find, please let me know & I will give you the contacts of my friend. My email is b4_eva@hotmail.com

Me myself I am a big dog lover & I am folling more & more for my small bulldog girl
By the way I`v seen also in her kennel one breath taking breed, that I`v never seen before. It is russian borzoi, the puppy is amazing.

You can see the links if you are interested
http://www.vegashelk.ru/diva-e.htm

anyhow I wish u all a good day & I just wanted to share with you the joy that my little new friend brought into my life.

Posts: 17 | From: ukraine | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't want to sound grumpy about this, but why would anyone be worried about finding a 'pure bred' dog in Egypt when there are so many stray sick and starving animals wandering the streets ?

As for breeds such as American bull dogs, mastiffs etc, I really hope you are investing loads of time and proffesional training. Do you have a large villa with loads of space for your new friend to run around in when it gets bigger or are you going to keep it on the balcony or outside the kitchen door on the metal stairways ?

A breeding kennel in Egypt ! Well, your friend will make a lot of money but what about conscience ? The amount of dog dumping is obvious. I am sick to death of seeing pedigree and non pedigree dogs living their lives chained on metal stairways or roaming the streets sick and starving.

Mastiffs and Rotweilers seem to be popular in Hurghada. They seem to be the new sought after accessory for the giggilos. Some of these breeds can be extremely dangerous, especially if not trained properly. I sure hope you and your friend will not be responsible for a child having it's face ripped off.

If you really love animals, there is a dedicated vet and a member of the animal society which have a large number of puppies and cats to give to good homes. The Cairo Animal Society also has plenty of cuties waiting to be adopted.

Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com