EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egyptian men (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptian men
JA1023
Member # 9187

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JA1023     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DO egyptian men prefer american women over arabic women? I'm not talking about all, but majority. Is it very strict in Islam not to yolk with other religions?
Posts: 31 | From: West Chester, Pa, 19380 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim men are allowed to marry any woman who believe in god, no matter what religion.

the way I see it, it is not a prefrance at all if you look at it from a statisitc point of view. Most men are virgins and would like to marry conservative virgins like them. (I am talking about the majority of population, not the minority of people who meet forigners and tourists). There are people who live in places where they never get to meet or see a forigner all thier lives, places where if men see a woman not properly dressed they'd look the other way and say "god fogive us all". Unfortunatly, forigners never get to meet this type of egyptians, they only see the a**holes who would grab them in public thinking that this would give them a chance... It just makes me wanna puke.

quote:
Originally posted by JA1023:
DO egyptian men prefer american women over arabic women? I'm not talking about all, but majority. Is it very strict in Islam not to yolk with other religions?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JA1023:

Egyptians woman are exspensive
that why some poor egyptian men' prefere foringer wife's

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pook:
Muslim men are allowed to marry any woman who believe in god, no matter what religion.

the way I see it, it is not a prefrance at all if you look at it from a statisitc point of view. Most men are virgins and would like to marry conservative virgins like them. (I am talking about the majority of population, not the minority of people who meet forigners and tourists). There are people who live in places where they never get to meet or see a forigner all thier lives, places where if men see a woman not properly dressed they'd look the other way and say "god fogive us all". Unfortunatly, forigners never get to meet this type of egyptians, they only see the a**holes who would grab them in public thinking that this would give them a chance... It just makes me wanna puke.

"god forgive us all"

LOOOOOLLLL

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Most men are virgins and would like to marry conservative virgins like them.

no dear most egyptian men are NOT virgins! you'd be surprised

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you know cause you have "experience" with them? How many times have you had your vagina re-sewn? lol

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
no dear most egyptian men are NOT virgins! you'd be surprised

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is one ugly comment, Snapdragon.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I did not make it towards you..

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Now this is one ugly comment, Snapdragon.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

JA, how much do you know about the culture of your boyfriend which you are dating for two years now?

Regarding your question, I'd say Egyptian men (= Arabic men) favour their own women because they grow up in the same culture, bring certain requirements with them, they are brought up as good Muslim women.

Some Egyptian men like to marry foreign women simply out of financial reasons with the hope to get out of their own country and live a better life somewhere else. It can be really difficult for the woman to find the real reason out.

I don't want to be misunderstood at all know there are great marriages between Egyptian men and foreign women, these people found a good balance together and both were able to compromise and tolerate certain things in the relationship.

But I say more than the majority of Egyptian men would look maybe astonished at a pretty foreign (maybe blonde?) girl, flirt or some of them would even like to date her but most consider honestly to marry a respectable and nice Egyptian woman.

I know this answer will not help you much and probably gets you worried. As I said yesterday in my reply to you don't think even about full commitment right now. To date someone and to marry someone are two totally different shoes.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:

Tigerlily, its true so why bother remarking that it isn't nice?

Egyptian women go on and on about how slutty Lebanese women are in front of me, they probably rattle on and on about me being a slut behind my back.

So its okay to lose the virginity as long as your twat gets sewn back up? So is that why I am a slut, my twat hasn't been resewn? That I still have my zambour? Really I'd rather be a slut than have my zambour cut out and have to be resewn before the wedding night!

So what your saying is hypocricy is okay as long as you suffer for it?

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 09 October 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So that what matters to you, delete your ugly comment,it is not funny **** head

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:

Sam_on_line, why not go beg Sammi Ahmed to delete all those ugly threads about Western women being easy!

Yeah and FGM is never funny, why would trashing women who don't practice FGM be any more entertaining?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I am gettng this right or wrong, but I gather that Tiger was refering to the personal comment made to 7aya. it is one ugly comment to be said to anyone! It is inapropriate and unacceptable. why do you have to sound so bitter??

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Sam_on_line, why not go beg Sammi Ahmed to delete all those ugly threads about Western women being easy!

Yeah and FGM is never funny, why would trashing women who don't practice FGM be any more entertaining?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Do you need some preperation-H for your problem?

quote:

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I don't know if I am gettng this right or wrong, but I gather that Tiger was refering to the personal comment made to 7aya. it is one ugly comment to be said to anyone! It is inapropriate and unacceptable. why do you have to sound so bitter??

I am bitter because I am considered a slut no matter if I stayed a virgin until I married or not.

A zambour is considered to grow into a penis if it is not cut off.

I don't think you really understand the Egyptian preference for a clean, femine, smooth mons do you?

Its not the sexual experience of a woman that is in question, but her lack of enjoying it.

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

And who are you to judge if the comment was inappropriate or unacceptable?

There are thousands of "inappropriate or unacceptable" comments written on ES. You either defend your country/self or don't read the subject.

Besides once again....I was not saying that to anyone but who it was addressed to.

If you are Egyptian, does the fact that what I said kind of hurt your feelings cause it is true?

quote:

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Snapdragon,

While I find you line of reasoning questionable and some of your comments infuriating.....

Just remember FGM doesn't really exist and FGM validity is not to be questioned. (wink, wink)

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And you know cause you have "experience" with them? How many times have you had your vagina re-sewn? lol

ehm no i know because i'm aware of the culture i live in, and im not locked in my apartment like a scared mouse like you! hehe lol

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

Tigerlily, its true so why bother remarking that it isn't nice?

Egyptian women go on and on about how slutty Lebanese women are in front of me, they probably rattle on and on about me being a slut behind my back.

So its okay to lose the virginity as long as your twat gets sewn back up? So is that why I am a slut, my twat hasn't been resewn? That I still have my zambour? Really I'd rather be a slut than have my zambour cut out and have to be resewn before the wedding night!

So what your saying is hypocricy is okay as long as you suffer for it?

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 09 October 2005).]

did i ever say you are a slut because you had sex before marriage? and how is snap claiming that i had a hymen repair operation makes up for the fact that some other women called you a slut behind your back?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
did i ever say you are a slut because you had sex before marriage? and how is snap claiming that i had a hymen repair operation makes up for the fact that some other women called you a slut behind your back?

You haven't called me a slut that I am aware of. But when your media and your religious leaders have such insinuations that your culture has moral superiority to the west due to the fact that it is assumed that women of your culture are pure and chaste and the west isn't, people of the west can assess that hymen repair is a indication of moral and religious hypocriticasy.

Its not just you, but the culture around you and you are a product of that culture.

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What is the relation of what i have said to FGM, This funny guy is pointing direct personal insult; Im clear i guess

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Meaning in the previous post you refused to read in reply this this:

I mean I really hate repeating myself.

It would be really lousy to ask someone to delete a comment and not delete a comment in kind that is meant for Western women.

I mean seriously, Egyptians cannot be insulted on ES but only Westerners. I find that really weird.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum4/HTML/000397.html

Check that one out. I mean Western women will diss Egyptian women for ritualized marriage negiotiations no one bats an eye, but when the topic of FGM is brought up you cannot be frank and honest.

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
Do you need some preperation-H for your problem?

Treat your self first **** head

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im not locked in my apartment like a scared mouse like you! hehe lol

OMG 7aya I just said the same thing on the other thread. Telepathy RULZ!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
Meaning in the previous post you refused to read in reply this this:

[b]Sam_on_line, why not go beg Sammi Ahmed to delete all those ugly threads about Western women being easy!

I mean I really hate repeating myself.

It would be really lousy to ask someone to delete a comment and not delete a comment in kind that is meant for Western women.

I mean seriously, Egyptians cannot be insulted on ES but only Westerners. I find that really weird.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum4/HTML/000397.html

Check that one out. I mean Western women will diss Egyptian women for ritualized marriage negiotiations no one bats an eye, but when the topic of FGM is brought up you cannot be frank and honest. [/B]

Im the one repeating over an over, he didnot insult Egyptian women in general.
FGM is not my topic

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Im the one repeating over an over, he didnot insult Egyptian women in general.
FGM is not my topic

Snapdragon sounds like a woman. How many men chose a username which is a flower?

And no its not your topic, but virginity restoration surgery is a form of FGM and its was used in the context.

You don't have to respond to the comments made about 'hymen restoration' but you chose to respond to the comment. So you got a comment back.

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
Snapdragon sounds like a woman. How many men chose a username which is a flower?

And no its not your topic, but virginity restoration surgery is a form of FGM and its was used in the context.

You don't have to respond to the comments made about 'hymen restoration' but you chose to respond to the comment. So you got a comment back.

Man or a woman i don't give a **** , I responded to a very rude comment,not to the strayed words

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Man or a woman i don't give a **** , I responded to a very rude comment,not to the strayed words

Blah, Blah, Blah. You know I have loads of female in-laws you havn't had anything removed, niped or sewn. They are as angry about this hymen restoration sh*t as I am.

Really its hypocritacy. Egypt has institutionally made women responsible for national morality. And not all Egyptian men are going to anal f*ck other guys or anal f*ck women. So the surgery is needed to restore family honor and national honor.

Why isn't there surgery to restore a man's virginity. If there was a need or demand for a male virginity restoration surgery it would be available. But no there isn't a demand for male virginity. And there never will be, its a female responsibility to hold the family and nation's honor.

So there is two forms of hypocritacy here. And you don't want it addressed because you are a wooze!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Oh and by the way Sam online, I am sonomod. I am a b*tch, I am no fun and I read too much.

Sorry Egy-boards need a b*tch that will deal directly with an issue and not play games. I know that isn't any fun for you, but I play devil's advocate quite well, so let me.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
You haven't called me a slut that I am aware of. But when your media and your religious leaders have such insinuations that your culture has moral superiority to the west due to the fact that it is assumed that women of your culture are pure and chaste and the west isn't, people of the west can assess that hymen repair is a indication of moral and religious hypocriticasy.

Its not just you, but the culture around you and you are a product of that culture.

there is not such thing as i'm the product of the culture. i never told you you are a slut, i never thought you were a slut. i don't care if you are a slut. so please dont generalize and justify your comments by saying that my entire culture judges you that way then automatically i must be the same way!
and i still don't get how snaps's comment about how i must have had a hymen repair operation somehow makes up for how the egyptian culture percieves western women. this was a personal comment directed at me, and you know it.

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

I never said I was locked in my house and was scared to go out.

I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT IN THIS UNCIVILIZED SOCIETY!

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
OMG 7aya I just said the same thing on the other thread. Telepathy RULZ!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

there is not such thing as i'm the product of the culture. i never told you you are a slut, i never thought you were a slut. i don't care if you are a slut. so please dont generalize and justify your comments by saying that my entire culture judges you that way then automatically i must be the same way!
and i still don't get how snaps's comment about how i must have had a hymen repair operation somehow makes up for how the egyptian culture percieves western women. this was a personal comment directed at me, and you know it.

Okay it but be a personal attack against you, but I find it strange that you can't even see the rationalization that it is hypocritical that a culture finds the west's women slutty (Sayyid Qutb informed an entire generation about this observation of his) and then the same culture practices hymen restoration.

You will lose your ability to pin snapdragon down with logical reasoning if you can't even recognize a few baseline realities.

HYMEN RESTORATION SURGERY = SAYYID QUTB'S PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF WESTERN WOMEN'S OVERT PUBLIC SEXUAL DISPLAYS (such as public mixed gender dancing, remember Qutb was in the USA during the 1950s a real sexually dangerous time in America "drenching with sarcasm")

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I never said I was locked in my house and was scared to go out.

I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT IN THIS UNCIVILIZED SOCIETY!

Allright then move to back England!

Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Damn, I hate it when I feel lost in the middle..
I can't really get into whats being written her. But I think it is really unfair to judge others in a generalizing manner be it westerns or Egyptians! I’m sure you are not trying to imply that all Egyptian women are either having Hymen repair operations or having anal sex. I’m sure we all know that there are MANY women who decide and chose to live a life totally honest and compatible with their religion. Just like I am sire that not all western women come to Egypt to sleep with as many men as they can, tour guides, beduin guides, taxi drives in Sharm, men in aswan all those crazy stuff that DO HAPPEN, but there are MANY western women who live in Egypt and enjoy the respect and appreciation of all Egyptians.
In my opinion Egyptians are great in this aspect, they do understand the difference between a western culture and their own culture. You can always hear them commenting on things that they consider totally unacceptable when it is done by westerns “oh but they westerns, they are different”. They allow couples who are not married to stay in the same hotel room when this is totally not allowed for Egyptians even if one of the tow was western.
Egyptians are just like any other nation; people vary and differ just as much as any other nation. If one will claim that Egyptian women think that western women are sluts, some one else can also claim that western women look down on Egyptian women and make fun of choices they make as wearing hegab or staying virgins or view them as oppressed or mislead brain washed women.
I think Hymen repair is not right at all, it is form of deception and a big scam for the upcoming husband. But lets not victimize them twice, they adopt a western patern of live and because of their commitment to their surrounding culture they seek such HIPOCRITIC behavior, which is not justified at all, but then al sides look down at them and no one respects their choices.
Lets not judge people.

quote:

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Damn, I hate it when I feel lost in the middle..
I can't really get into whats being written her. But I think it is really unfair to judge others in a generalizing manner be it westerns or Egyptians! I’m sure you are not trying to imply that all Egyptian women are either having Hymen repair operations or having anal sex. I’m sure we all know that there are MANY women who decide and chose to live a life totally honest and compatible with their religion. Just like I am sire that not all western women come to Egypt to sleep with as many men as they can, tour guides, beduin guides, taxi drives in Sharm, men in aswan all those crazy stuff that DO HAPPEN, but there are MANY western women who live in Egypt and enjoy the respect and appreciation of all Egyptians.
In my opinion Egyptians are great in this aspect, they do understand the difference between a western culture and their own culture. You can always hear them commenting on things that they consider totally unacceptable when it is done by westerns “oh but they westerns, they are different”. They allow couples who are not married to stay in the same hotel room when this is totally not allowed for Egyptians even if one of the tow was western.
Egyptians are just like any other nation; people vary and differ just as much as any other nation. If one will claim that Egyptian women think that western women are sluts, some one else can also claim that western women look down on Egyptian women and make fun of choices they make as wearing hegab or staying virgins or view them as oppressed or mislead brain washed women.
I think Hymen repair is not right at all, it is form of deception and a big scam for the upcoming husband. But lets not victimize them twice, they adopt a western patern of live and because of their commitment to their surrounding culture they seek such HIPOCRITIC behavior, which is not justified at all, but then al sides look down at them and no one respects their choices.
Lets not judge people.

Oh good God, within that comment is a double standard. You were almost there!

I think Hymen repair is not right at all, it is form of deception and a big scam for the upcoming husband.

Its also a deception and a cruel irony that men are not required to stay virgins as well. Here again you have given into a double standard. Women rarely complain about their husbands not being virgins when they marry and if a woman did complain she would be laughed at!

Pook you are not a new poster, you recreated yourself because new members don't go out and read old posts. Thats a given.

Yeah I think its a load of BS when females use their anals as a way of perserving their hymen. I mean its convenient that the Quran goes on and on about prohibitions against pre-marital sex and doesn't say squate about using anal sex instead of normal vaginal intercourse in order to preserve virginity. I mean Islam is supposed to be complete, but this is an obvious loophole that wasn't addressed and no cleric is going to address it because to admit to deviancy that is extremely unique to one culture alone, the Egyptian culture is to admit to not being racially and religiously superior!

And mind you I highly doubt you would back the current practice of marital material negiotiations, I am positive that you consider Egyptian women as being very greedy when negiotiating marriage. While I believe they are being extremely smart and looking out for themselves, their extended families, their future children and even their future husbands. I totally back this practice. But you, Pook, I am sure really hate this dignified and sophisticated practice.

And it is really going to far to assume that I don't have respect for women who choose to stay virgins until married. I mean that is really a farse and slander! I have never posted a post to suggest that!

I demand that you go back and look through my posts to see exactly where I noted that in my opinion (according to you and you only!!!!!!) That I consider Egyptian women to be "*&%#$%^&&*&*(&*)&&&&%$D##### WHATEVER&*&*$%%^&^&*(&*)" stupid or useless for remaining virgins until they are married.

You went too far with that insinuation!

I do personally think that virgin men like Carnivor are a pain in the ass, and lossing his virginity will make him less of a pest on ES. But for the most part I think you are digging yourself a hole to bury yourself in.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Not from England...no thanks

quote:

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Oh and by the way Sam online, I am sonomod. I am a b*tch, I am no fun and I read too much.
Sorry Egy-boards need a b*tch that will deal directly with an issue and not play games. I know that isn't any fun for you, but I play devil's advocate quite well, so let me.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
Oh good God, within that comment is a double standard. You were almost there!

[b]I think Hymen repair is not right at all, it is form of deception and a big scam for the upcoming husband.

Its also a deception and a cruel irony that men are not required to stay virgins as well. Here again you have given into a double standard. Women rarely complain about their husbands not being virgins when they marry and if a woman did complain she would be laughed at!

Pook you are not a new poster, you recreated yourself because new members don't go out and read old posts. Thats a given.

Yeah I think its a load of BS when females use their anals as a way of perserving their hymen. I mean its convenient that the Quran goes on and on about prohibitions against pre-marital sex and doesn't say squate about using anal sex instead of normal vaginal intercourse in order to preserve virginity. I mean Islam is supposed to be complete, but this is an obvious loophole that wasn't addressed and no cleric is going to address it because to admit to deviancy that is extremely unique to one culture alone, the Egyptian culture is to admit to not being racially and religiously superior!

Well you don't need to describe things that are pretty clear;and you deal with an issue of your own,that have bothered you through out your life.
If you do read too much, sour babe; Islam did not slip that issue , as it forbides it between a man and his wife; if you needed the verse , i will bother my self looking it up for you.
Homosexuality is forbidden ,so good reader ,the anal thing is totally forbidden...

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

Okay it but be a personal attack against you, but I find it strange that you can't even see the rationalization that it is hypocritical that a culture finds the west's women slutty (Sayyid Qutb informed an entire generation about this observation of his) and then the same culture practices hymen restoration.

You will lose your ability to pin snapdragon down with logical reasoning if you can't even recognize a few baseline realities.

HYMEN RESTORATION SURGERY = SAYYID QUTB'S PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF WESTERN WOMEN'S OVERT PUBLIC SEXUAL DISPLAYS (such as public mixed gender dancing, remember Qutb was in the USA during the 1950s a real sexually dangerous time in America "drenching with sarcasm")

excuse but where on earth do you get the idea that i don't find hymen repair operations hypocritical????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
this was a discussion about egyptian men, which tunred into a war of insults when snap said i must have had my vagina resewn many times because i said that many egyptian men are not virgins. then i answered back by saying that i know because unlike her i'm aware of my culture? now please tell me in which part of that line of discussion did i discuss the issue of hymen repair, and point that i don't find them hypocritical???

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
[b] Oh good God, within that comment is a double standard. You were almost there!

[b]I think Hymen repair is not right at all, it is form of deception and a big scam for the upcoming husband.

Well you don't need to describe things that are pretty clear;and you deal with an issue of your own,that have bothered you through out your life.
If you do read too much, sour babe; Islam did not slip that issue , as it forbides it between a man and his wife; if you needed the verse , i will bother my self looking it up for you.
Homosexuality is forbidden ,so good reader ,the anal thing is totally forbidden...[/B]

Sam,

Why do I even try with you? The point of the matter is it is haram (anal sex) between a man and wife, its clearly documented, but it doesn't address anal sex before marriage!

Yes, all premarital sexual relations are haram, but it doesn't clearly explain in the Quran that anal sex is not okay before marriage! Hence why it is done! So its not really considered sexual penetration, so its the kind of sin equal to hand holding and kissing.

And anal sex is practiced in hetrosexual relationships too, not just homosexual ones!! Cripes where have you been?

Hetrosexual youths, man and female are practicing anal sex as a way of not committing the biggest sin, VAGINAL INTERCOURSE!! which to me is no better than vaginal intercourse, but actually much worse.

Don't you see the irony here?

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
Sam,

Why do I even try with you? The point of the matter is it is haram (anal sex) between a man and wife, its clearly documented, but it doesn't address anal sex before marriage!

Yes, all premarital sexual relations are haram, but it doesn't clearly explain in the Quran that anal sex is not okay before marriage! Hence why it is done! So its not really considered sexual penetration, so its the kind of sin equal to hand holding and kissing.

And anal sex is practiced in hetrosexual relationships too, not just homosexual ones!! Cripes where have you been?

Hetrosexual youths, man and female are practicing anal sex as a way of not committing the biggest sin, [b]VAGINAL INTERCOURSE
!! which to me is no better than vaginal intercourse, but actually much worse.

Don't you see the irony here?[/B]

Sonomond if sex before marriage is forbidden and anal sex between a man and his wife is forbidden ,, so logically what about it between unmarried couples ???

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Sonomond if sex before marriage is forbidden and anal sex between a man and his wife is forbidden ,, so logically what about it between unmarried couples ???

Duh! thats the point I am trying to make! Are you purposely yanking my chain to piss me off or what?

Its harm between hetrosexual unmarried couples too, but no cleric has issued a fatwa against it, and there isn't any clear language in the Quran dictating that hetrosexual anal sex is an equal sin to vaginal intercourse (premarital).

Thats the point! Understand?

No probably not.

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u cant set a rule for that , but i think egyptian men are after all men and a man get married to the woman who get along with whether she is american , british, french or even indian
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:

Duh! thats the point I am trying to make! Are you purposely yanking my chain to piss me off or what?

Its harm between hetrosexual unmarried couples too, but no cleric has issued a fatwa against it, and there isn't any clear language in the Quran dictating that hetrosexual anal sex is an equal sin to vaginal intercourse (premarital).

Thats the point! Understand?

No probably not.

Pardon me for my stupidity,anal sex is nootttt an equal sin to vaginal intercourse,it is a more severe sin,but try to find a cleric yourself.
It is zena any way,so you wonder of what?choose the lightest sin if that what matters

dwgendy
Member # 8693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dwgendy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think anal sex as as bad as vaginal sex, from a religious point of view. even worse.

[This message has been edited by dwgendy (edited 10 October 2005).]

[This message has been edited by dwgendy (edited 10 October 2005).]

Posts: 134 | From: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Pardon me for my stupidity,anal sex is nootttt an equal sin to vaginal intercourse,it is a more severe sin,but try to find a cleric yourself.
It is zena any way,so you wonder of what?choose the lightest sin if that what matters

Yes darling but that isn't the way the Egyptian public feel about the difference between anal and vaginal pre-marital sex.

Its not like the religious authorities or even Amr Khalid is going to ever address it publically.

I mean think about it, Amr Khalid standing up there reading the television's teleprompt explaining to Egypt's middle class and elite: "Allah wants you to match that hijab with the latest color of cashmere seen on the streets of fashionable Dubai. And remember girls anal sex is haram as much as and even more so that breaking that wonderful fashionable resewn hymen!"

I mean the entire Middle-East would have their chance to watch a bean-counter turned holy man die of a heart attack right on the spot, let alone the high probability that his head would explode.

No I don't think popular let alone authoritarian Islamic leaders will ever address the issue.

Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
What Old Posts did I dig out and reply or comment upon??
Beside, who said that men are not required to be virgins just like women? Doyou think that a conservative religious Muslim woman would agree to marry a man who is not virgin???? You know nothing about this culture, there are men rejected by many women just because they don't perform the daily 5 prayers! I think you should start meeting people rather than sticking to books only.
About Anal intercourse, of course there is no FATWA about that, because a fatwa comes out only when there is no clear rule in Qur'an and Sonna about something. But sodomy is just as forbidden as vaginal sex. The only reason why women do it is because it keeps their hymen intact, so that they can fool a future husband, not because they think it is allowed! You are making up many many storeis and answering things no one is bringing up....

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
What Old Posts did I dig out and reply or comment upon??
Beside, who said that men are not required to be virgins just like women? Doyou think that a conservative religious Muslim woman would agree to marry a man who is not virgin???? You know nothing about this culture, there are men rejected by many women just because they don't perform the daily 5 prayers! I think you should start meeting people rather than sticking to books only.
About Anal intercourse, of course there is no FATWA about that, because a fatwa comes out only when there is no clear rule in Qur'an and Sonna about something. But sodomy is just as forbidden as vaginal sex. The only reason why women do it is because it keeps their hymen intact, so that they can fool a future husband, not because they think it is allowed! You are making up many many storeis and answering things no one is bringing up....

Wow, I never said the username POOK replied to any of my posts/comments before, no another username you have used before has commented on my posts.

many usernames, one person. Not in the least honest.

And I am married to an Egyptian. Surrounded by Egyptian in America. When I visit Egypt its not in touristy places, I don't ever plan on living in Maadi. Everyone knows that Maadi is a foreigner's fishbowl. You don't see the real Egypt living in Maadi. Grow up child, I mean how WASP can you be?

And unlike you I read about a place I will spend considerable time in. I am not going there to be a isolated, drunken, privilaged, foreigner who won't even learn Egyptian Arabi. I am not you!

And your original posts on this thread circumvented the irony and you didn't address it, which I thought was weak and ignorant.

and there is plenty the Quran isn't clear about and current Islamist won't address those issues, actually current Islamists refute principal jurists from the 7th and 10th century in order to encourage Muslims to practice spiritual let alone intellectual bankruptacy. Its called dogma! A loss of reason.

And I am not creating stories, I don't live in Maadi I have no need for a fantasy world. No I am addressing what users refuse to address because they are ignorant and weak minded!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
POOK by the way, meet Sam online, he's the owner of this forum and a moderator.

He hates me and my kind because I am not the normal khawagaa. I think things through before I do them. I heavily study aspects of a society all to hell.

Western women are supposed to be bimbo and not concern themselves with the things I meditate over and research about. I am an invasion into his personal space.

Sammi Ahmed is a huge loose pussy. Thats right Sammi, you are the epitomy of a western twat! You are an @ss because you choose to delete threads like "Sonomod is a skank". What a weak pussylike thing to do. Why the hell would you delete threads like that?

Damn if I ever walk within a half mile of you I would be able to smell your rancid fish scent.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Damn you Sammi! You fricking piss me off so much I unloaded on you! Now a week of stress and fustration has been released and I am about to get on the bus and go to class, all wimpy and non-pissed off.

Sh*t!!!! Argghhh!!!!

Now I am going to lose my adrenaline and street swagger because I told you off. I will lose all concentration during finals because I feel so unpissed!

Thanks for nothing you loose rancid zambour centered pussy! Thats for nothing!

Pook
Member # 9193

Rate Member
Ok, obviously I am not well informed about many things here, maybe I need more time. This is the first time I see posts for you. I have to tell you, I don't have any problem with anyones opinions. But I don't like people who tend to generalise and judge others.
Any way, lets not get carried away and go personal on this issue. But to be totaly honest with you, you have this tone that could be considered provocative by many.
Othere than that, enjoy and take care.

quote:
POOK by the way, meet Sam online, he's the owner of this forum and a moderator.

He hates me and my kind because I am not the normal khawagaa. I think things through before I do them. I heavily study aspects of a society all to hell.

Western women are supposed to be bimbo and not concern themselves with the things I meditate over and research about. I am an invasion into his personal space.

Sammi Ahmed is a huge loose pussy. Thats right Sammi, you are the epitomy of a western twat! You are an @ss because you choose to delete threads like "Sonomod is a skank". What a weak pussylike thing to do. Why the hell would you delete threads like that?

Damn if I ever walk within a half mile of you I would be able to smell your rancid fish scent.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com