EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Weather/Temperature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weather/Temperature
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all [Smile]

I'm travelling to Egypt on Friday and would like some idea of the weather at the moment......i spend my time shivering at home and cannot bear the thought of doing it there too [Frown] i've been told it's much cooler now......how cool?? Jumpers or coats??

I've been several times before but not at this time of the year, i know when i was in Cairo in February i was freezing!! But i'm a chilly morsel [Roll Eyes]

I'll be going to Cairo, Luxor and Hurghada.........any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks all [Smile]

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Enigma!

Cairo is lovely now, my favourite time of the year, the days are sunny, but with a little bit of a bite in the air, so long sleeves would be better than t-shirts, and the nights are cool so you will probably need a cardigan or thin sweater/jumper. I have put a thin comforter/quilt on my bed already instead of the cotton summer one, but its not quite time for heating pads/electric blankets. You'll have to wait for others for feedback about the other places.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks newcomer, that's good news [Big Grin] and not quite as brutal as i had feared!!

I've had a look at the weather sites online, but nothing beats first-hand knowledge.

Since my other destinations are farther South, i think they will be slightly warmer. It doesn't really matter though, i know i'll have a great time as always [Big Grin] it's just nice to be prepared.

Thanks again.

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com