EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » www.3qary.net ........the best real estate site covering egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: www.3qary.net ........the best real estate site covering egypt
kh0101407375
Member # 1731

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for kh0101407375     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.3qary.net ... you could search or add your apartment for free ..the best web site covering real estate of egypt .
Posts: 30 | From: giza,cairo, egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neffeertari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure...but bad service and veeeeeery expensive prices...only for very rich foreigners...who do not care to be cheated
Posts: 108 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll tell you something... I saw an apartment advertised on www.3aqary.net for LE 3000 per month, the same apartment was advertised on www.edar.com for USD 800 per month & on www.maadionline.com for USD 1900 per month, so who is cheating here?
Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neffeertari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of them are the same unfortunately...I had and my friends had very bad experiences with the three of them... [Frown]
Posts: 108 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neffeertari
Member # 9440

Member Rated:
If I were you I would try to find the owners themselves through the bowabs...
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by neffeertari:
If I were you I would try to find the owners themselves through the bowabs...

See, I don't have the time to go down this route & I don't have good experiences with trying to find apartments through bawabs, horrible if you ask me
Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wasistdas?
Member # 9608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wasistdas?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in hurghada ..if you ask for an apartment with good price..mmet owners. make price cheeper..contact ichbinnochda@hotmail.com
Posts: 29 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nami_pamker
Member # 6486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nami_pamker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Cairo I know a very trustable girl who is working part time in the real state...very decent and honest...
Posts: 140 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could I have her email address?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kh0101407375
Member # 1731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kh0101407375     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thankx for all pervious answers, but i would like to tell ann ,, you could check and see this apartment through the 3 agencies and you choose the best price for this apartment , by the way it is still free . regarding to the message of neffeertari i would like to say that a lot of forginers was done a lot of sucessfull reservation and renting a lot of apartments through this site and all of them ,they said that is the best real estate site they found through searching the network which we considered as good certifcate for us to give us much work to achive more progress .....thankx

--------------------
kh0101407375

Posts: 30 | From: giza,cairo, egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadionline
Member # 9880

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for maadionline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi to all we are the company www.maadionline.com
who Successfuly Rented an apartment to Ann van den bosh after she serch with all the company in maadi with honorable Services , as you all know the internet in Egypt Knowledge are new but our services comparing to the other companeys are the best untill now never mind some complain or not thise is the market issue .

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadionline
Member # 9880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maadionline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i for get to tell you that we rent the apartment for Ann for $ ~ the best one in Maadi it is new from A~Z
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anneke
Member # 9815

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anneke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarek,

I don't really want people to know how much I am paying for my apartment, can you edit your message please.

Thanks
Ann

Posts: 42 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadionline
Member # 9880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maadionline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ann i did editing the Ad dont worry

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com