EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » i need to visit egypt i need friend .. is egypt really good and people good?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need to visit egypt i need friend .. is egypt really good and people good?!
partygirl
Member # 9712

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for partygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guten Morgen ... Guten Tag

Goodmorning and hello

i broke up relation with my boyfriend and i am so upset and frustrated [Frown] i am crying

some of my friends suggest me to have vacation and travel away to relax and not to think ... i do not want to go anywhere in europe [Roll Eyes] some suggest egypt because they visit it and from the photo it is nice.

so i am planing to visit egypt and spend some good time away from the pressure ... i need to have some one from egypt with me in my vacation all the time .. some one let me forget every thing back in germany and have fun and lught together .. some one if he/she please me i will please him/her back and make him/her happy. please i will take care for the expense since i am the one who want that. but is it ok when german girl walk with egyptian man or girl?!!

please if you feel that i am a kind of friend you want email me with some details about you and photo if you have and i will email you back also with my details and plan, maybe you can suggest me a plan.

party_77_girl@yahoo.com

Auf Wiedersehen

Alice

Posts: 3 | From: Germany-heidelberg | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alice,

I think its wrong to think you can mend your heart after the breakup with your boyfriend with another man. I believe you should just go to Egypt for relaxation and to get some time away from home and the saddness. Why don't you take a good friend along with you and you spend the vacation together? And seriously I wouldn't trust any strangers especially if you try to find someone over the internet to join the vacation. And did I read this correctly? You want to pay for all expenses? Girl, you are going to have many interesting people lined up that way. Is it going to make you happy? No. If you should do fall in love on your trip in Egypt its a totally different thing. But don't put it in your mind that by partying and having fun you are going to get over your heartache that quickly and easy. Infact if you are getting involved into a new relationship very soon it might more harm you than it does good for you. Just take care of yourself and your feelings. Stay safe and I hope you are going to be just fine in time. Netherless have a great vacation in Egypt, I lived there myself for three years. Alles Gute! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by partygirl:
i need to have some one from egypt with me in my vacation all the time .. some one let me forget every thing back in germany and have fun and lught together .. some one if he/she please me i will please him/her back and make him/her happy. please i will take care for the expense since i am the one who want that. but is it ok when german girl walk with egyptian man or girl?!!

I would advise you to check out this board before you fly.
Eintausendundeine Geschichte

Egypt is a great place but I wouldn't come here with the intention of having a holiday fling ...

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingtousasoon
Member # 9671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingtousasoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi partygirl i think i have same case as you have but am travelling to usa and same as you don't know anyone there so i can help you in anything here you want hoping to find someone who can help me when i go there you can email me what details you want to know ahmed_mahar@hotmail.com
Posts: 5 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goingtousasoon
Member # 9671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for goingtousasoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another thing i want to tell you no one on this earth desrve to make you cry cause everyone hurts anyone and no body care for anything but himself this is the human nature even kind pepole will help only if there is nothing else to do i know it's black view of life but this is what you need to hear now just depend on yourself no one can feel you pain as you do and sure no one can heal it but you
Posts: 5 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yusuf
Member # 9699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yusuf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi party girl,iam yusuf from cairo,
iam so happy when i meet pwoplw who like to visit my contry ,i would be happy to talk with u about it and great places u can see in egypt,
i have te honur to help any one who want see my contry
my emails is yusuf669@hotmail.com

Posts: 24 | From: egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
partygirl
Member # 9712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for partygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh of course dear Dalia, totally agree with you, i'm not that of people whom looking for just fun with any one, but my idea is to find some one away from my enviroment, i need to get new experince, of course with some one who deserve to be a friend ( A FRIEND) also before selecting that friend there will be much talk between us. I wish really to have my friends with me but most suggest to have this experince alone, btu anyhow i might get one of my friend with her boyfriend just untill i meet the new friend i'm looking for and also to be close to me in case i really need them.

i got many emails from many people, i have to replay all and get real communicate with them, not only by email, even by phone to find really the one or more whom like to be friends. maybe i will like som eof them but maybe they will not like me and maybe the oposite.

but be sure i will be very selective in my selection.

again thanks for your advice and i wish you realy to drop and email, just maybe sometimes we can talk if you don not mind

Posts: 3 | From: Germany-heidelberg | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eye_doctor75
Member # 9707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eye_doctor75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Alice

I read ur post and I was thinking of droping u an email but it might be something different. Before droping the email I would like u to know that I'm not egyptian and not living in egypt too, but I'm planning to come to cairo for couple of days for some business mater then spend some rest and vacation days, for that i posted a subject and would like u to read it if u don't mind in order to start under a base. we might discover egypt together if we came up with deal

yes i agree with u, u might b not that type i can associate with and also i might not b the one u like to associate with.

anyhow, it will be from my pleasure to email u my details .. not necessary to meet if we don't but at least we might be panpal friends .. who knows ..

waiting u to read my post then to c.

Posts: 13 | From: Saudi Arabia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ich würde lieben, Ihr Freund zu sein, wenn Sie mein Freund sein möchten ein email schicken Sie mir bitte, um zu erklären mir, daß alles über Sie und mich ehn informieren Sie, das Sie nach Kairo kommen.... meine deutsche Sprache nicht gut ist, aber ich lol versuche

youwantit123@yahoo.com

--------------------
never cry over spilt milk... get down on your knees and lick it

Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by partygirl:
Guten Morgen ... Guten Tag

Goodmorning and hello

i broke up relation with my boyfriend and i am so upset and frustrated [Frown] i am crying

some of my friends suggest me to have vacation and travel away to relax and not to think ... i do not want to go anywhere in europe [Roll Eyes] some suggest egypt because they visit it and from the photo it is nice.

so i am planing to visit egypt and spend some good time away from the pressure ... i need to have some one from egypt with me in my vacation all the time .. some one let me forget every thing back in germany and have fun and lught together .. some one if he/she please me i will please him/her back and make him/her happy. please i will take care for the expense since i am the one who want that. but is it ok when german girl walk with egyptian man or girl?!!

please if you feel that i am a kind of friend you want email me with some details about you and photo if you have and i will email you back also with my details and plan, maybe you can suggest me a plan.

party_77_girl@yahoo.com

Auf Wiedersehen

Alice

O NOOOOO!!! Dont do that. Its not the safest plan in the world you have there. Why dont you rather book a trip with Gecko's or imaginative traveller? Youl be in a small group of no more than 15 people from all over the world and its the most fun you will ever have. You will also have a tourleader to help you around and you will meet much nicer safer people that way.
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
partygirl
Member # 9712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for partygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doctor eye plz feel free to email me. i read your post and there are many questions in my head, many things i could not understand. anyhow we can communicate and find out is there any attractive between or disattractive?

email me your details and any thing you need to know let me know.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
partygirl.... do I get the impression you're not taking in what people are saying to you??.
You've already had heartache... why are you in such a hurry to get yourself lined up for a whole lot more???
Pay attention to what Lily and Jannah are telling you...don't go on holiday with intention of finding a man... just go with the intention of having a nice holiday!!! best wishes!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen to me dear. If you have just broken up with your boyfriend, give yourself some breathing space and do nothing for a while. When you feel you are over the heartache and you feel strong again, then plan a relaxing holiday to some nice tourist venue where you will be with people of your own age.

Egypt is not really a place to come when you have just fallen out of a relation. [Smile]

Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you joking Mrs Doubtfire ? Egypt is the best place to go if you are trying to get over a man. You will be gawked at, be told you are sooooooooo beautifulllll at least 20 times a day and be hassled so much that you will end up running away from men.

Egypt is a great place to mend a broken heart.

--------------------
Get your gums around a gherkin today. The wisdom of the Great Gherkin is all seeing and all knowing.

Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my dears, I have been round the block a few times, and I am now going around it again with my latest, Ali-Baba. I understand he has met most of you, and if not him personally, then you would have met one of his forty friends.

Yes, of course, Egyptian men are fully equipped in all departments, but hardly capable of replacing an old friend.

Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to Egypt you are gonna like it here alot , good luck [Smile]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Hello Partygirl, you sound to me like a very sensitive girl, and in Egypt only the strong survive, the sensitive soon get 'taken' one way or another. Of course, the Egyptians would love you to come here, they just adore sensitive people and those made vulnerable by a split with their spouses.
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs Doubtfire you know nothing about egypt or egyptians so you better shut up or go get a life you seem so unstable and unwell ! dont you agree with me guys !!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
Mrs Doubtfire you know nothing about egypt or egyptians so you better shut up or go get a life you seem so unstable and unwell ! dont you agree with me guys !!

Dude your not female, how would you know? The worst place in the world for anyone sensitive and vulnerable would be a tourist resort here. All those lying gigolos. And its not flattering when people stare and make comments, as its usually rude and over sexual and quite disgusting.
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

well people stare and comment on enything not only women blv me on guys girls even dogs , i think thats what she wants right now she wants to be where she can get busy and not to rest and think about what happend she needs to be in Egypt and i am sure she is gonna forget about her bf and maybe she ll be living here forever [Smile]

--------------------

Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Hello Partygirl, Mrs. Doubtfire, wont be put down by a simple bit of rudeness from the less capable and simple-minded. .... And you take my advice, dear, and take time to get over your loss. When you feel that you have fully come to terms with it, then you will be able to move on in a strong position and make your own decisions about what you want for your future. It's almost always a mistake to fall in love on the rebound, and I do speak from personal experience there. [Smile]
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
quote:
well people stare and comment on enything not only women blv me on guys girls even dogs , i think thats what she wants right now she wants to be where she can get busy and not to rest and think about what happend she needs to be in Egypt and i am sure she is gonna forget about her bf and maybe she ll be living here forever [Smile]

Im sorry oak, but there is nothing flattering or soothing about a bunch of perverts talking about your private body parts, what they want to do with it and giving you sleazy looks and trying to touch you. And they are total strangers, will follow you and act aggresively. What on earth makes you think anyone needs this???
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
I am sorry, dears, Gigli is absolutely right. They even accused Mrs. Doubtfire of having sex with her dog. Now can you imagine that! [Eek!]
lola2000
Member # 1470

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to tell u that iam also want to have a friend ,but when u come to egypt.

nnn_zakaria@yahoo.com

--------------------
lila511977@yahoo.com

Posts: 84 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs doubtfire... just curiosity....
Why does Mrs. doubtfire refer to herself in the third party? [Confused]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
run_fast_run
Member # 9661

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for run_fast_run     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Mrs doubtfire... just curiosity....
Why do you refer to yourself in the third party?

yes i was wondering too [Big Grin] ,reminded me of how american movies make fun of forgeiner acsents [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | From: NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

partygirl just come and find out yourself how friendly egyptians are dont listen to them i bet their egyptian bfs dumb them after they found out how shallow they are
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Hello Samia, to answer your question, dear, for the same reason Saddam Hussein refers to himself in the third person. Thank you for your question, dear. [Smile]
Gaza
Member # 9121

Mrs.doubtfire i used to like that movie now i dont

--------------------

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saddam and Mrs Doubtfire are both moustached?
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... and in the movie Mrs. Doubtfire also had a "thingy". And the busdriver had the hots for her hairy legs. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

lol

--------------------

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Im sorry oak, but there is nothing flattering or soothing about a bunch of perverts talking about your private body parts, what they want to do with it and giving you sleazy looks and trying to touch you. And they are total strangers, will follow you and act aggresively. What on earth makes you think anyone needs this???

Exactly! When you're feeling down anyway that's the last thing on earth you need.
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

it depends where you hangout and where you walk , yes that happens but only in low standered neighbourhods and crowded places but in zamalek and heliopolis and maadi and good areas that cant happen enough lying enough telling lies and i am sure those girls who complain about this never even experienced that i am so damn sure that they jusy hear about it

--------------------

Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Mrs. Doubtfire is an enigma, dears,and is but one facet on the face of a diamond. It is best that one looks at the whole and just not one reflection, which is merely an illusion conjured up in the mind of the onlooker. [Smile]
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MS
Member # 9752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well take it from an egyptian girl if u're wise enough to take good care of urself as we all do as we travel anywhere, then Egypt is just as safe as anywhere else,enjoy.Cheers
Posts: 2 | From: Heliopolis | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
it depends where you hangout and where you walk , yes that happens but only in low standered neighbourhods and crowded places but in zamalek and heliopolis and maadi and good areas that cant happen

Who told you harrassment only happens in low class neighbourhoods? It happens in Mohandesseen (where I've been living for 2,5 years), Heliopolis, Maadi and Zamalek as well. Of course you get less attention in Zamalek than in Saeida Zeynab, for example, but it still does happen a bit too often.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safety can't be guaranteed by anybody, because it depends among what kind of people you mingle. There are no safe places, only safe people. And if people move around, so it's safety.
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
QUOTE]Who told you harrassment only happens in low class neighbourhoods?

Okay, but before some readers - who have never been to Egypt - here are getting a wrong impression. This kind of harassment is usually just verbal and friendly. There is no physical contact involved. People are safe in Egypt - even in poorer neighboorhoods.
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
quote:
it depends where you hangout and where you walk , yes that happens but only in low standered neighbourhods and crowded places but in zamalek and heliopolis and maadi and good areas that cant happen enough lying enough telling lies and i am sure those girls who complain about this never even experienced that i am so damn sure that they jusy hear about it

Man now your talking garradonersewoerwoer!!! I live in Heliopolis and get more harrassed here than in Khan el khalili, and the harrassers very often drive expensive cars.
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pink Lily:
quote:
QUOTE]Who told you harrassment only happens in low class neighbourhoods?

Okay, but before some readers - who have never been to Egypt - here are getting a wrong impression. This kind of harassment is usually just verbal and friendly. There is no physical contact involved. People are safe in Egypt - even in poorer neighboorhoods.
Unless you make the mistake of smiling and being friendly back. My fiance's Egyptian sister almost got dragged into a car by total strangers, one friend got grabbed on her breasts by a guy on the back of a pick up passing by, another poor girl from Ozz took the 'friendly' help offered by two Egyptian boys at the airport to try and locate her friend. They took her to the old airport and grabbed her between her legs and terrified her. Yeah very friendly.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Escobar:
I bet you must have some 700 emails by now.

manwhores really rely on gals like this to keep their dreams alive don't they?

I just hope she has 700 condoms in stock! [Razz]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
- Maz -
Member # 9764

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for - Maz -     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo Alice,

Ich habe Deine message gelesen, wuerde mich freuen Dir Aegypten zu zeigen. Hab vom 6-14 Januar frei, wird vielleicht zwar ein bisschen kalt sein, aber ich denke nicht kaelter als in Deutschland [Smile]

Wuerd' mich freuen von Dir zu hoeren [Smile]

Maz

PS: Hab' Dir auch 'ne mail geschickt

Posts: 88 | From: Brasilia, DF, Brazil | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

quote:
quote:
it depends where you hangout and where you walk , yes that happens but only in low standered neighbourhods and crowded places but in zamalek and heliopolis and maadi and good areas that cant happen

Who told you harrassment only happens in low class neighbourhoods? It happens in Mohandesseen (where I've been living for 2,5 years), Heliopolis, Maadi and Zamalek as well. Of course you get less attention in Zamalek than in Saeida Zeynab, for example, but it still does happen a bit too often.
Thank God its only harrassments , in other countries they rape females right away they dont waste their time saying sweet words to ladies or just stairing at them , thank god you are in egypt dalia , egypt is still a safe haven compared to other countries , Egypt ruls
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi alice , i,m 26 tour guide , i,m egyptian , i guess i can help u
Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess i can help u to have a good time in egypt , i need some friends too
Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com