EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » i think i know the answers but..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i think i know the answers but..
auntie
Member # 9790

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for auntie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some advice from you guys although I think I know what it will be!
I will be very open here so please do not be cruel to me.I am 50, slim blonde, blue eyes, former model - my staff think I am about 40 and think I lie when I tell them the truth .I travel a great deal and do not look for men ,although to be honest I don`t have to.
well I went to Egypt in spring with a friend and my incredibly beautiful 20 year old daughter who caused quite a stir but I also received attention in the hotel which to be honest I never thought about I was too busy sight seeing.We exchanged addresess with a few people especially my daughter and then I never gave anyone a thought ...and then I began to receive txts from one particular guy..I thought he was trying to contact my daughter..but know it was me.At first the txts were very social and then things like `I miss you` were said `I love your eyes etc Oh I thought have a missed a chapter here but treat this as a pen-pal type friendship.Anyway my daughter asked me to go back with her in the summer she wanted to spent less time sightseeing and to try diving so I said why not.My friend txt me to ask what we were doing in the summer I said i was in Greece which was true but was visiting Sharm two weeks later.As we were leaving the house to go to the airport to go to Sharm there was a txt asking if i was coming with my daughter.I did not reply we had a plane to catch.
Next day in Sharm we had not even sat on our sunbeds when txt friend and one of his friends appeared to see us...they are masseurs at the hotel we were staying in.They were pleased to see us and very pleasant, my friend -real egy man here-was straight in with `how lovely you are etc`.Again I thought have I missed a chapter.We had non stop attention and chat all very pleasant and respectful but there again the beaches and hotel was nearly empty after the bomb.Indeed we had attention all over the hotel especially with such a beautiful daughter I thought.Anyway the things that follow are unbelieveable but true and I need a great deal of help.I will finish this later but no doubt some of you have already worked out the story.

Posts: 67 | From: leeds | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com