EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Want to experience REAL Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to experience REAL Egypt
fawwaz
Member # 9801

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fawwaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im Fawwaz from Malaysia and I`m planning to travel to Egypt by solo next February. Im 20, a college student, have booked the flight to Cairo on Feb.21. Previously I decided to sign up for a packaged tour offered by various travel agencies in Egypt; but I realize that this method will only keep me away from the local Egyptians . Therefore I need an honest, English-speaking Egyptian friend who can be my personal guide, and to help me assimilate with the Egyptian culture and be part of the local society. I anticipate for a long-lasting friendship.
Posts: 2 | From: Kuala Lumpur | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Fawwaz, my sister is your age and she lives in Cairo and has a big circle of friends.

Please send me a private message if you´re interested.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marinna
Member # 8009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marinna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I have two rooms for rent and each one can be shared buy two persons the price its 600 Egyptian Pounds Per person and the room its furnish and clean .
The house its new and very big also you can use the kitchen and wash machine i have a great balcony that you can relax the house its furnished with faraonic style ( oriental) if you are interest contact me to istambul75@hotmail.com

All the area have transportation and everything you need and its very quiet.

I am a teacher [B]Rooms for rent near From

Posts: 48 | From: Lisbon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf_salah
Member # 3829

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf_salah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day 1 - Arrive Cairo
· Our representative meets you on arrival at Cairo Airport and transfers you to your hotel. The rest of your day is free.

Day 2 - Hotel: Intercontinental Pyramids Park 5*****
· Sightseeing shows us the Colossus of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx, then to Sakkara to see the Step Pyramid before our highlight visit to the Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx. Later, (Buffet Breakfast)
Day 3 - Cairo sightseeing
· Today's sightseeing highlights the Citadel, plus a visit to the Sultan Hassan Mosque and Mohammed Ali's Alabaster Mosque. In Old Cairo we visit the Hanging Church of St. Mary. We'll also visit the Egyptian Museum, home of King Tut ankhamun's priceless treasure. Tonight is free; perhaps visit a traditional Egyptian folklore show. (Buffet Breakfast)
Day 4 - Aswan - Nile Cruise (3 nights / 4 days)
· After breakfast we transfer to domestic airport (train station) for 3 nights cruise , We board our cruise ship stopping to visit the High Dam, the Temple of Isis on the Island of Philae on the Unfinished Obelisk. (Lunch / Dinner)

Cruise Ship: 5***** (3 nights)
Day 5 - Nile Cruise - Kom-Ombo - Edfu
· First, check inn a Cruise ride across the Nile. Then, (an optional excursion by air to Abu Simbel $ 225.00) is possible. Later, we cruise to Kom-Ombo and on to Edfu. (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 6 - Nile Cruise: Edfu
· First to Edfu then on to Luxor to visit the Temple of Luxor and the amazing Temple of Karnak.
(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Day 7 - Disembark - Luxor
· First, a visit to the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Medinet Habou before heading to Queen Hatshepsut's temple and the Colossus of Memnon. Later, Then we transfer to the airport for you flight to Cairo. On arrival we transfer to our hotel for the night. (Buffet Breakfast)

Hotel: Intercontinental Pyramids Park (1 night )
Day 8 - Cairo at leisure
· After breakfast – free at leisure , We transfer to the Airport for your return flight (Buffet Breakfast)
Tour inclusion
Fabulous Sightseeing
· Memphis: See the Ramses II statue and the Alabaster Sphinx
· Sakkara: Marvel at the Step Pyramid, the oldest in the ancient world
· Giza: Visit the Great Pyramids and Sphinx
· Aswan: Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and Botanical Gardens on Kitchener's Island. Felucca ride across the River Nile
· Visit: the Temples at Philae, Kom-Ombo and Edfu
· Luxor: Visit the Temples of Luxor and Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, the Medinet Habou and Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and Memnon Colossi
· Cairo: Sightseeing includes the Citadel, Alabaster Mosque, Sultan Hassan Mosque and Egyptian Museum
Unbeatable Features
· Buffet breakfast in Cairo.
· all airport transfers included
· All meals on the Nile Cruise (Buffet / Lunch / Dinner)
· First Class hotel accommodation includes twin-bedded rooms with private facilities; all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
· The services of a local guide on tour
· Touring by air-conditioned motor coach
Not Included
· Overnight train journey Cairo to Aswan (alternative)
· Internal flight from Cairo to Aswan - Luxor to Cairo.
· International tickets
· Any addition service not included in above programmers
·
Airport Transfers
Group transfers on arrival and departure from Cairo Airport will be provided on the scheduled first and last day of the tour.
Your Nile Cruise Ship:
· MS . .. 5-star ship fully air-conditioned, luxury, shower and toilet. TV with video channels, music system, hair dryer, international phone and mini-bar. On-board facilities include a swimming pool, fitness equipment, two bars, dancing and folklore entertainment, restaurant.

Per person in twin sharing $ 579.00
Per Single supplement $ 299.00

All rates subject to change with out prior notice
All rates for time of printed not valid during local holidays in Egypt and subject to increase due government requirements
www.ahbr4travel.com
info@ahbr4travel.com
group@ahbr4travel.com

Internet Travel Service
www.ahbr4travel.com
Mail to: info@ahbr4travel.com, group@ahbr4travel.com
Fax: (+ 1) 270 7142656 - Tel [Frown] + 2) 012 2457061

Posts: 91 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, welcome egypt,, so are u male or female and hwo long will u be staying in egypt,,i hope u enjoy ur visit
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com