EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I will be in Egypt next week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I will be in Egypt next week
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
I am happy that I booked my ticket already it is mean I will be in Egypt next week before X'Mast and I will be celebrate New Year also.
Anyway I heard from my fiancee that little bit difficult for Asian woman who travel alone to come to Egypt,the immigration in the airport might ask many thing?is that true?
I hope I will be meet some ppl in Egypt [Smile] [Razz]

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selamat liburan dan jalan Hen!
I hope that you will be safe and have an excellent time ...asyiiiiiiiiknya! hehe

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Egypt hope you enjoy your flight and your stay here in egypt good luck
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are welcome to Egypt and wishing you have a nice time here do not be worry a bout the checking it happen i all the world now and many ,many Asian women lives and works here in Egypt with others nationalities
Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somone
Member # 5435

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for somone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you need a **hotel clean and safe in the heart of down town very affordable price please check
www.4uhotel.com
and if you want to learn some arabic to know the beasics to go around please check
www.4uarabicschool.com

Posts: 579 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,Thanks guys,for your concern,
Hi Melati makasih ya, I hope I will be enjoyed there.

Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinkin of you Hen....dinggin ngaak?saya pikir malam dingin sekali donk!
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Hi Melati,aku belom sampai disana,baru hari sabtu,I hope not too cold brrrrrrrr
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Its mothers day in Indo today isnt it?
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Provided you have got a visa before you arrive, there should be no problem. It rather depends which country you are coming from, but Asians can be refused entry if they have no visa issued in their country of origin.
Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi henny, i think u r in egypt now, selamat jalan2 ya, kabar2in donk...
Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Hello there,Thanks Jannah to let everyone here know that I am safely arrived in Cairo,I still tired and jetlag of course,I did not go tourism are yet,I think I have more time,I want to go somewhere by myself but I am afraid it will be lost since they speak Arabic I think I have to wait my bf [Frown] [Frown]
Hi Melati saya sudah sampai,imigrasi sedikit bertanya always if Asian go somewhere they will protect and think we do some ilegal matter.Untung saya sering bepergian,jadi ga masalah waktu bilang tinggalnya lama.he...he....
Hi Laila,iya nih gue sudah sampai kok wah dingin bangetttttt untung sudah siap2,bawa boots,jacket tebal dan warm clothes.
Laila jadi mau interogasi pacar.

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
I am so glad Henny got some support there!
She will need to adjust to weather after tropical Jakarta........
Keep posting Hen ok!

Egyptian kindguy
Member # 9894

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian kindguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im waiting u >>>>>

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18 | From: Egypt,ALexandria | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ty jannah for ur inform.
hen soal 'find my bf' ga usah thanks deh... mending lo jalan2 aja sampe teler..lol, eh udah coba contact si rosiela blm? trus mau brp lama disana?

Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Kindguy

Haven't u notice the word " My Finacee " !!

Ahmed

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Hallo , my sis Jannah,Melati and Laila, yea I am still fine here of course cold!!! Still adaptation with weather and jetlag,I was going to Abu nisr and Sakkara pyramid and searchng some mall in Egypt. we have plan to go to tour this month so I can more search here.
Where are you my sis Jannah I did not see you online lately?
Laila: bener juga kata Melati disini laki2 Egypt emang ganteng2 tapi kayaknya mereka agak malas dan pekerjaan kurang mapan,sory bukannya mematahkan semangat cuma gue liat dengan mata kepala sendiri hei... when your turn Laila to come here?,Egypt is beautiful country with palm tree,nile river,museum and pyramid, when you visited the pyramid you feel like back to thausand years ago. [Smile] [Smile]

Almost forget to say Happy New Year 2006 to all of you.

Melati: Hi Melati you are right about Egyptian guy.how abou your new year in sidney?

Jannah: Thanks for let me know, Now I still try remember where the direction to go somewhere so ig I go by my self,the taxi driver can not cheat on me. I hope ha...ha...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com