EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Want to go to egyptin feb....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to go to egyptin feb....
jiggyuk
Member # 9874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jiggyuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

I was wondering if some one could help,

I want to go to egypt in feb for 14days and i was wondering if any one could recommend a company to book with.

As i am not good at planning holidays i need a company who can arrange the tours for me too.

I want to see Cairo, see the Pyramids, the sphinx, the egyptian musuem, as well as the redsea and the beachs.
Can any one help?

JiggyUK

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are welcome to egypt i think i can help
this is for tour for 3 dayes at cairo&alexandria
2 days tour at Cairo

first day
going to the pyramids at 8 am of Giza to see 9 pyramids &enter one of the small pyramids
and see the solar boat museum (it is need a privet tickets)
papyrus institution seeing how the ancient Egyptian mad first paper in the history
lunch
sqarrah pyramids to see the first pyramid in the history back to 4600 years ago and some old Pharaohs tombs around it
back to the hotel

day numb 2
at 9 am morning moving to the Egyptian museum seeing the treasures of Pharaoh tut ankh Amun
and ancient Egypt,mummy rooms(need a privet ticket)
go to lunch over the bank of river of Nile
go to Pharaohs village where you can see a Pharaohs city life again and 5 museums waiting you to see with Nile boat trip
be in bazaar of khan El Khalil (street of history )one of the best open bazaars in all middle east
Alexandria

1-catacomb(roman tomb under ground)
2-great library of Alexandria
3-roman theater
4-fort of Qayet bay in the same place of
the old light house of Alexandria
5-lunch (fresh fish)+salad+Rice+soft drink
6-the old market of the city
7-mountazah garden
8-Pompey's pillar
to have more information about these places you can contact me and try page of best priogram in http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry in Cairo also you can visit the fort of SAL AH Alden back to 12 century ,house back to 500 years ago in Islamic Cairo,old and Coptic Cairo,mosque of El azhar

--------------------
[URL=http://soha.egypt.tripod.com]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read as much as you can --- Fodors, Lonely Planet books on Egpyt ...

The Blue Mosque is breathtaking ...

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belly_wigggla
Member # 9626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belly_wigggla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're in the UK, I'd book with Kuoni (www.kuoni.co.uk or tel. 01306 747 731) - they have lots of options for Egypt and can tailor-make a holiday to suit you.

--------------------
[size=18]My EBAY[/size]

Posts: 41 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com